will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And what exactly did he accomplish other than fukk over himself?
    It's a code of loyalty and he basically said, you bully one of my mates when nobody's around, we will get even and you will be sorry. He doesn't worry about his safety. IT'S PERSONAL!

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I like Khabib's response...

“I am laughing inside,” Nurmagomedov said. “You broke window? Why? Come inside. You know UFC don’t let you come inside. If you real gangster why don’t you come inside?

“This is big history gangster place. Brooklyn. You want to talk to me? Send me location. We have to talk? I am gonna come, no problem.
    “I grew up like this. I don’t grow up throwing chairs at window. This is not my bus.”

“I give his whole team slap and no one say anything. He come with media, with cameras when I’m alone. Of course I want to go outside but they don’t let me leave the bus. He knows this.
    “They don’t do nothing. I’m here.”

“To be honest, I don’t want him to go to jail,” Nurmagomedov said. “We have to fight. If we have to fight, let’s fight. Send me location. Please, we have to fix this. Me and you. One-on-one. You want 10-on-10? OK.
    Conor and Khabib have to fight now?

This is bad now and everyone is condemning this.

But like Jon Jones having highlight reels of all his troubles to promote his last fight with DC it'll probably be a selling point in the future and Conor vs Khabib will be the most marketable fight.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    It's a code of loyalty and he basically said, you bully one of my mates when nobody's around, we will get even and you will be sorry. He doesn't worry about his safety. IT'S PERSONAL!
    Then why doesn't Conor just fight him then? Wouldn't it make more sense to get paid big $$$ to do something of importance rather than vandalize a bus for free and lose money?

That beef with Kabib and Lobov in the hotel was nothing anyways.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lmao. You think far too highly of that clown.

2daBank

You want this thread and talk of what happened to keep going because you're smarter than that. You know that this wasn't staged. If you really believed that, i gave you too much credit for being an intelligent person. This is serious business. Conor takes the initial bullying as serious as he does making tons of money. His mentality is if you mess with him or his, the rules go out the window, the 100 million that he made is an afterthought, and he's going to get revenge because honor and loyalty is everything to him and he knows where he came from.
    Lmao. Talk about buying imfo bunch of garbage. They love ppl like you! You got some real balls questioning others intelligence level. Glad to see you havnt changed, still a clown,

Not even saying it staged necessarily but what it is a spoiled little faggy attention whore throwing a temper tantrum. I guess a drama queen like you who where's his vag on his sleeve would read bunch of noble things into a pussified act. If your boyfriend was half the man you apparently want him to be he could have got at dudes and defended his honor in a fashion that wouldn't have been watched, stopped at throwing something at a bus. Just a baby acting like the attention whore he is who got his panties in a bunch. That is if it not all staged garbage.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 04-07-18 at 02:54 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Did you see him in court?

I’ve never seen him so quiet before. He wasn’t yelling or talking or anything.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Did you see him in court?

I’ve never seen him so quiet before. He wasn’t yelling or talking or anything.

He facing up to 7 years in jail and a possible **** ban

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Probably most viewed embedded episode.

Last edited by Thrilla; 04-07-18 at 08:11 AM.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Conor is crazy guy the money got to his head

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    He facing up to 7 years in jail and a possible **** ban
    lol. Please: probation and prob the easy kind you don't even gotta report to anyone.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

And what exactly did he accomplish other than fukk over himself?
    What I was wondering was... did it go exactly as Conor hoped it would? If not... in his mind... what is the ideal way it would have went down? AND... if it went down exactly as he imagined what was he hoping to accomplish?

If this would have been just some random dude from NY and he did the exact same thing that Conor did... how much time in jail do you think he would do? Whatever your answer is... that's how much time Conor should do. I don't care how much money he has.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    What I was wondering was... did it go exactly as Conor hoped it would? If not... in his mind... what is the ideal way it would have went down? AND... if it went down exactly as he imagined what was he hoping to accomplish?

If this would have been just some random dude from NY and he did the exact same thing that Conor did... how much time in jail do you think he would do? Whatever your answer is... that's how much time Conor should do. I don't care how much money he has.
    unfortunately you know damn well that not how it works, he will do no time.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I'd say the payday for a Conor vs Khabib fight at least doubled. So, to him it was probably worth it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    well, because it's been 5 fukkin minutes for 1

and try english for the 2nd question
    Go worship your pedo heroes sandusky and paterno. Hopefully you join joe pa in the dirt sometime in the next few months.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

You want this thread and talk of what happened to keep going because you're smarter than that. You know that this wasn't staged. If you really believed that, i gave you too much credit for being an intelligent person. This is serious business. Conor takes the initial bullying as serious as he does making tons of money. His mentality is if you mess with him or his, the rules go out the window, the 100 million that he made is an afterthought, and he's going to get revenge because honor and loyalty is everything to him and he knows where he came from.
    connor is a punk who will end up one of 2 ways....a fat, broke, drunk who spends all his waking moments in his local bar telling stories about what he used to be or dead from a bullet for thinking his gay mma shit means anything to a real gangster.

either way, another useless white boy.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everyone thinks they are mobsters
    Pot meet kettle.

Heard mob guys keep you around to use your head as a mirror/ashtray and your meth teeth as a bottle opener.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16988

are you saying random ppl should go to jail for a first time offense of breaking a window? community service is fine since this is a minor crime.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    are you saying random ppl should go to jail for a first time offense of breaking a window? community service is fine since this is a minor crime.
    If they knew people were on the bus(and Connor knew)... 100% they should go to jail. I'm not saying they should get a life sentence.... but if you are deliberately endangering innocent peoples lives you should definitely do jail time.

Imagine you're on a bus... and some nut job throws a dolly at the window you are sitting next to and the window shatters into your face. What do you think should happen to that guy? Are you thinking... (well, that wasn't very nice... we should probably give that guy community service... it's only a minor crime). I think at the VERY MINIMUM he should do AT LEAST a month in jail. This kind of behavior should not be acceptable.... anywhere. Community service??? You must be joking.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Can someone explain to me what happened here? So, this was a real thing and not a publicity stunt, right?

Who was McGregor attacking, and for what reason?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

is connor a fade now?

fried cheese
    Update your status

If they knew people were on the bus(and Connor knew)... 100% they should go to jail. I'm not saying they should get a life sentence.... but if you are deliberately endangering innocent peoples lives you should definitely do jail time.

Imagine you're on a bus... and some nut job throws a dolly at the window you are sitting next to and the window shatters into your face. What do you think should happen to that guy? Are you thinking... (well, that wasn't very nice... we should probably give that guy community service... it's only a minor crime). I think at the VERY MINIMUM he should do AT LEAST a month in jail. This kind of behavior should not be acceptable.... anywhere. Community service??? You must be joking.
    endangering ppls lives? pitchers throwing at batters is more dangerous than this but i doubt you have called for them to go to jail for it.

JohnGalt2341

endangering ppls lives? pitchers throwing at batters is more dangerous than this but i doubt you have called for them to go to jail for it.
    It's obvious you are a fan of Conor so it's going to be practically impossible to reason with you. #1 Batters KNOW the ball is coming in advance... even if the Pitcher is trying to Bean the batter... they still know a pitch is coming. Also... Beaning a batter CAN be highly dangerous... but the batters also know that this is part of the game that could happen anytime they step up to the plate.

Just answer me this question... If you were on a bus... and some lunatic threw a dolly at the window you were sitting next to and the window shattered in your face... AND... that same lunatic was trying to do EVEN MORE damage to the bus and it's passengers... what do you think should happen to that guy? Instead of imagining that the guy is Conor McGregor... imagine that it's somebody that you REALLY hate. Do you still think that guy should only get community service?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

fried cheese
    Update your status

It's obvious you are a fan of Conor so it's going to be practically impossible to reason with you. #1 Batters KNOW the ball is coming in advance... even if the Pitcher is trying to Bean the batter... they still know a pitch is coming. Also... Beaning a batter CAN be highly dangerous... but the batters also know that this is part of the game that could happen anytime they step up to the plate.
    Just answer me this question... If you were on a bus... and some lunatic threw a dolly at the window you were sitting next to and the window shattered in your face... AND... that same lunatic was trying to do EVEN MORE damage to the bus and it's passengers... what do you think should happen to that guy? Instead of imagining that the guy is Conor McGregor... imagine that it's somebody that you REALLY hate. Do you still think that guy should only get community service?
    first off, i am not a fan of mcgregor and havent watched an mma fight since pride fighting got bought out. i only knew vaguely knew who he was until the mayweather fight. i believe its against the rules to intentionally hit ppl in baseball right? just because someone knows something might happen doesnt mean it should be legal. retailers know ppl will try to shoplift from them from time to time but it is still illegal despite them knowing that it is part of the business.

if it was someone i really hated of course i would want him to go to jail for a long time. if someone i REALLY hated jay walked i would want them to go to jail too. objectively, i dont see the need to jail someone that is not likely to be a threat to the public and not likely to cause more problems. he should be forced to pay for the damages he caused and do community service. 100's of hours of community service is enough of a deterent/punishment for me and everyone gains from it instead of everyone having to pay to jail him.

if i got hit by a pitch in the majors i would be much angrier since the pitcher gets no punishment whatsoever (some innocent guy on their team gets hit) and if it hit me in the head i could die or lose millions.

JohnGalt2341

first off, i am not a fan of mcgregor and havent watched an mma fight since pride fighting got bought out. i only knew vaguely knew who he was until the mayweather fight. i believe its against the rules to intentionally hit ppl in baseball right? just because someone knows something might happen doesnt mean it should be legal. retailers know ppl will try to shoplift from them from time to time but it is still illegal despite them knowing that it is part of the business.

if it was someone i really hated of course i would want him to go to jail for a long time. if someone i REALLY hated jay walked i would want them to go to jail too. objectively, i dont see the need to jail someone that is not likely to be a threat to the public and not likely to cause more problems. he should be forced to pay for the damages he caused and do community service. 100's of hours of community service is enough of a deterent/punishment for me and everyone gains from it instead of everyone having to pay to jail him.

if i got hit by a pitch in the majors i would be much angrier since the pitcher gets no punishment whatsoever (some innocent guy on their team gets hit) and if it hit me in the head i could die or lose millions.
    You bring up some valid points and I would have no problem with Conor doing community service as well as some jail time. Here's the problem I have with what I put in bold... After OJ likely murdered Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson... regardless of whether he was innocent or guilty... he was still not likely to be a threat to the general public. That doesn't mean that he shouldn't do hard time. Jail might not be the perfect answer for many situations but I don't think just community service is the answer either. The problem with a lot of these wealthy and powerful people is they think they are untouchable. They need to be shown that they are not.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Can someone explain to me what happened here? So, this was a real thing and not a publicity stunt, right?

Who was McGregor attacking, and for what reason?
    Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Don't know why he would do it otherwise?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Looks like a publicity stunt to me. Don't know why he would do it otherwise?
    But what did it accomplish? It's not like people forgot who he was. I think he just has a little bit of retard in him and a whole lot of arrogance.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

But what did it accomplish? It's not like people forgot who he was. I think he just has a little bit of retard in him and a whole lot of arrogance.
    I see it like.... he's been out of the routine for awhile. We don't forget the name.... but everything will eventually fade over time. I think it was just a stunt to get his face out there again... stir up a few red asses. But I'm not 100% it was a publicity stunt... more like around 75%.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

First ... 3456