"I AGREE TO ALL TERMS STATED HERE"

Your turn Rudy... thats iron clad

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Be careful with this.

SBR suster-site has current similar situation & controversy
    Justincruise LOL...

I called that guy a fraud since 2012 and you guys said he was a changed man back in 2015 and so we laid off of him...

He never changed, always was the same neutered crouton...

His stories about being a father most likely lies too...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

youve cheated on your own fukkin spreadsheet that noone cares about

ofcourse you wll cheat me when i beat you and will still post here

get hman to check in and say he wll ban the loser, then i will agree

should i lose, atleast both of you will get the fukkin boot

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you wont honor anything

and when i cuss you out for being a bitch your little mod friends will ban me

you already deserve a ban for your threats against me in the other thread
    BACKING DOWN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AGAIN

This is embarassing man... cant you behave like you have any testosterone in you for 1 DAY???

JFC SERIOUSLY

And I didnt threatened you, I made you an offer which you need to accept for something to happen...

I didn't say I was looking for you or anything like that, dawgy said he was killing me as soon as I got off the plane in USA...

Stop making up shit to be the victim... your whole genealogy tree is a victim of your disgraceful behavior. MAN UP!

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

And here come all the excuses......pretty simple contest gents. Post plays in a thread....cant cheat

HurryUpAndDrink

youve cheated on your own fukkin spreadsheet that noone cares about

ofcourse you wll cheat me when i beat you and will still post here

get hman to check in and say he wll ban the loser, then i will agree

should i lose, atleast both of you will get the fukkin boot
    Again attacking mods and their employments, classy

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Again attacking mods and their employments, classy
    i dont suck up like you

and i dont cheat like you

HurryUpAndDrink

i dont suck up like you

and i dont cheat like you
    you cheat this board daily with your coward antics

you cheat this board weekly by saying you are leaving and staying... what else??

cincikid reviewed my sheet and says is decent... 2-3 mistakes, even some winners I never added so honest mistakes... cincykid has more rep than you and your friend combined...

im sick of you, you keep wasting my time

I try to get you to man up and is near impossible for you to showcase some courage...

RudyRuetigger

you cheat this board daily with your coward antics

you cheat this board weekly by saying you are leaving and staying... what else??

cincikid reviewed my sheet and says is decent... 2-3 mistakes, even some winners I never added so honest mistakes... cincykid has more rep than you and your friend combined...

im sick of you, you keep wasting my time

I try to get you to man up and is near impossible for you to showcase some courage...
    covered every point

anyone with a brain knows that

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

yall should just do the contest or not do it stop dilly dallying around 3 months no posting is fair u can still log in get your daily points play poker contest just no posting

HurryUpAndDrink

loser coward wasting my time...

you'll never man up!

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    yall should just do the contest or not do it stop dilly dallying around 3 months no posting is fair u can still log in get your daily points play poker contest just no posting
    I already signed kid... guy was never accepting... I know his goal is make me open the thread and waste time... DONE w this thread until that sackshit or nerves signs as well...

Need my morning smoothie, brb

RudyRuetigger

im in but

he cheats his spreadsheet so obviously he will cheat me

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

HurryUpAndDrink

No buts... agree to all terms, say you are in and agree and lets start TODAY!

RudyRuetigger

like i said

noone gives a fukk about your spreadsheet but you were caught cheating

ofcourse you will cheat me on this contest and continue posting

jts1207

im in but

he cheats his spreadsheet so obviously he will cheat me

Post plays in a thread. Thanks

RudyRuetigger

walker wouldve agreed to ban the person

sad this forum has come to this

HurryUpAndDrink

what a fukkin crybaby

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    And here come all the excuses......pretty simple contest gents. Post plays in a thread....cant cheat
    Seems simple enough.
    Let me attempt to set the odds that they will figure out a fair way to do it without one accusing the other of cheating.

They will figure out a fair way to do it and one of them will actually leave for 3 months
    +9000

It'll never happen -15000

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

walker wouldve agreed to ban the person

sad this forum has come to this
    NO he wouldn't have. He's the one who told me - back when you had your last name - that we are not to get involved in this silly nonsense. Same as when someone asks me to ban them because they're a problem gambler because then they go ballistic on us at some point when they want to come back and threaten to kill us and our kids even though they made us swear not to let them return to SBR. And ALSO the same as stupid Betpoint loans. At some point in our lives we have to take responsibility and do things of our own volition. Not because meanie Shari91 has banned me.

Although admittedly I have banned a few problem gamblers when they've begged me to and really seemed in strife and they haven't returned so I think that was the right thing to do.

Please stop going at the new staff here... I would never ban either of you for a friggen stupid forum piss fight because whomever lost would start hammering our emails within 24 hours - maybe 48 if they had stamina - to let them return. It's silly and stupid. If you want to do these ban threads, grow some nards and just stay away from here if you lose. Not that hard!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'll put on my mediator cap and offer a solution that best serves the entire forum:

FORGET one of you leaving for six months in a loser take all scenario, and both of you leave for three months....

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    NO he wouldn't have. He's the one who told me - back when you had your last name - that we are not to get involved in this silly nonsense. Same as when someone asks me to ban them because they're a problem gambler because then they go ballistic on us at some point when they want to come back and threaten to kill us and our kids even though they made us swear not to let them return to SBR. And ALSO the same as stupid Betpoint loans. At some point in our lives we have to take responsibility and do things of our own volition. Not because meanie Shari91 has banned me.

Although admittedly I have banned a few problem gamblers when they've begged me to and really seemed in strife and they haven't returned so I think that was the right thing to do.

Please stop going at the new staff here... I would never ban either of you for a friggen stupid forum piss fight because whomever lost would start hammering our emails within 24 hours - maybe 48 if they had stamina - to let them return. It's silly and stupid. If you want to do these ban threads, grow some nards and just stay away from here if you lose. Not that hard!
    Shari is so fukkin on point it hurts.

And Rudy, Id like Shari's posts even if she was just a poster and not a forum goddess as well... difference between you and me? I like most people, and everyone has an A+ with me when we meet, I just downgrade...

I am fair. I dont attack unprovoked. I dont prey on the weak. I put my $ where my mouth is. Do it here and in life! And have gotten into trouble, lots of because I dont back down. But I stay true to my soul.

I guarantee if I lose I wont post... it aint that hard.

jts1207

lots of scared in this thread

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Y’all need a hug.

And there’s no such thing as a “Mod Ban”. If you decide to engage in these silly rooster fights with useless randoms on the Internet then have enough decency to follow through with the conditions you agree on. Don’t try to engage us in your whoreshit as it won’t happen
    Exactly Shari, It's complete Whoreshit! You could also add in "Attention Whoreshit." These clowns and their self ban contests!

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Making line max either way -/+ is dumb. The point of sports betting is to make money. If someone wants to risk 1000 to win 100 and they see it as a lock or 100 to win 1000 it's only moronic dick measuring between two guys not to allow.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Making line max either way -/+ is dumb. The point of sports betting is to make money. If someone wants to risk 1000 to win 100 and they see it as a lock or 100 to win 1000 it's only moronic dick measuring between two guys not to allow.
    This ain't sportsbetting per se ans61... this is best capper H2H... anyone can hit 20-30 -1000 in a row... what does that proof? that you are lucky variance was on your side for your picks and probably none of those chalks will lose after play 30? assuming he mixes those up with other plays, bam thats +30 units on picking stupid.

H2H is different. I have already sent people packing doing this. I know what I'm doing.

ans61201

This ain't sportsbetting per se ans61... this is best capper H2H... anyone can hit 20-30 -1000 in a row... what does that proof? that you are lucky variance was on your side for your picks and probably none of those chalks will lose after play 30? assuming he mixes those up with other plays, bam thats +30 units on picking stupid.

H2H is different. I have already sent people packing doing this. I know what I'm doing.
    😂😂😂 you guys have fun now

RudyRuetigger

Shari takes a hard stance

I remember when she quit a 6 figure job to become a mod

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Which one of you is ignoring this post?

Start a thread. Post your plays in the thread. ALL the plays are time stamped. Seems nearly impossible to cheat. Am I missing something here?

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Which one of you is ignoring this post?

Start a thread. Post your plays in the thread. ALL the plays are time stamped. Seems nearly impossible to cheat. Am I missing something here?

One of them edited prior picks. So easy fix, they post plays time stamped prior to game tip, and no edits allowed. Any error in writeup new comment that is also time stamped

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Shari takes a hard stance

I remember when she quit a 6 figure job to become a mod
    I didn't quit any job. I still have my other job. Lucky one's in the day and the other is throughout the day and night. And I'm still also a mother and a great friend and volunteer at my child's sports activities and somehow even became not only an junior Aussie Rules footy coach but a cricket team manager. But you knew all that and you just wanted to have a go at me because I put you in your place for a second for continually going at new staff here like they're doing something wrong or nerdy when they're doing exactly what not only I but the owner of this company would have. Yes once in a while people are going to go a bit overboard but that's because they're finding their way.. not because they want to piss on your parade mate.

I adore you Rudy and have for 8+ years... please stop with whatever train track you're on. You're better than all this petty nonsense and being so argumentative lately. I know you'll shit on it but seriously if anything's going on or you need someone to chat to, please just contact me in my PMs or someone else you know you can trust. And if you're just getting ornery in your elderly state then please just do what you need to do and bring my old Rudy back to me. Bring back... bring back... bring back my Rudy to me to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I didn't quit any job. I still have my other job. Lucky one's in the day and the other is throughout the day and night. And I'm still also a mother and a great friend and volunteer at my child's sports activities and somehow even became not only an junior Aussie Rules footy coach but a cricket team manager. But you knew all that and you just wanted to have a go at me because I put you in your place for a second for continually going at new staff here like they're doing something wrong or nerdy when they're doing exactly what not only I but the owner of this company would have. Yes once in a while people are going to go a bit overboard but that's because they're finding their way.. not because they want to piss on your parade mate.

I adore you Rudy and have for 8+ years... please stop with whatever train track you're on. You're better than all this petty nonsense and being so argumentative lately. I know you'll shit on it but seriously if anything's going on or you need someone to chat to, please just contact me in my PMs or someone else you know you can trust. And if you're just getting ornery in your elderly state then please just do what you need to do and bring my old Rudy back to me. Bring back... bring back... bring back my Rudy to me to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    is there anything you aren't good at

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

this is all so silly i bet if rudy and hurry had a few beers they would actually get along and like each other

First 12345 ... Last