1. #36
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,752
    Betpoints: 8605

    I think I'll bet against them at home for the rest of the season and see what happens.

  2. #37
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,846
    Betpoints: 4187

    Laying huge juice again today lol

  3. #38
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 11,984
    Betpoints: 1184

    I guess laker going retire early and fade the Yankees all year - LOL 162 games

  4. #39
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I guess laker going retire early and fade the Yankees all year - LOL 162 games
    No but he won't be broke laying -200 and posting about it as if anyone gives a fukk like some other dipshit we know.

  5. #40
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,586
    Betpoints: 4872

    Simple formula. Pay the juice for severino and tanaka fade the rest.

  6. #41
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 11,984
    Betpoints: 1184

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No but he won't be broke laying -200 and posting about it as if anyone gives a fukk like some other dipshit we know.
    It’s a lock ? Then bet your house on it !! STFU -

  7. #42
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Itís a lock ? Then bet your house on it !! STFU -
    I'm starting to feel bad like maybe you retarded or something, either that or you like 14, which one is it?

    If that the case, you honestly have a iq below 80 I'm sorry, it took a minute to figure out.

  8. #43
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 11,984
    Betpoints: 1184

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'm starting to feel bad like maybe you retarded or something, either that or you like 14, which one is it?

    If that the case, you honestly have a iq below 80 I'm sorry, it took a minute to figure out.
    MLB gambling is really easy right ? Take underdogs all the time and become rich !!

  9. #44
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    MLB gambling is really easy right ? Take underdogs all the time and become rich !!
    I get it man, you are really stupid and are not capable of reading comprehension, don't worry I'm done wasting my time. Keep taking the worst possible play on the board and telling us all about it like we give a shit, I'm sure you will be super pumped when you finally hit 1!!

  10. #45
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 11,984
    Betpoints: 1184

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I get it man, you are really stupid and are not capable of reading comprehension, don't worry I'm done wasting my time. Keep taking the worst possible play on the board and telling us all about it like we give a shit, I'm sure you will be super pumped when you finally hit 1!!
    I never see you post any bets?

  11. #46
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 88,986
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I never see you post any bets?
    Cause like I said you are penetrating stupid. I post plays all the time; have had many many season long threads over the last decade, sorry you too dumb to look in the proper places, but we really don't want you around those parts anyways, your type ignorance best suited for PT so stay here. Btw nobody cares about you posting some -200 fav, you just doing that so when one actually wins you can pound your little bitch chest? You seem like the type. Certainly you don't think anyone wants to follow your garbage play do you? Most ain't nearly as stupid.

  12. #47
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,846
    Betpoints: 4187

    Groover when will that ten game win streak start?

  13. #48
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,846
    Betpoints: 4187

    Hope you guys got some balty money this weekend.

  14. #49
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 11,984
    Betpoints: 1184

    Stanton is embarrassing

  15. #50
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Overrated

  16. #51
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,608
    Betpoints: 4928

    how many years on stanton contract

  17. #52
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 11,984
    Betpoints: 1184

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    how many years on stanton contract
    Why isn’t didi hitting 3rd? He’s the Yankees best hitter along with garner - stanton and judge are easy outs and random homeruns

  18. #53
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 9,691
    Betpoints: 13292

    stantons a joke

First 12
Top