gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

fukk him he quit

post to who is here

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I have to agree Kraken, now we just have guys who can't read more than a paragraph freaking out because they can't figure out why law enforcement agencies are buying standard rounds of ammo back in 2012.

I'm well versed in the New World Order and its globalization but at least Twister could cause one to exercise critical thinking, or at least to read further, and not just making random shit up on his own.

Twister, check in pal.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Exactly

We have a lot of conspiracy quacks, but I never felt like he was a quack, just a well educated conspiracy theorist. And I appreciated his insight and perspective, just like I appreciate Brooks and Dwights political BS, KVB's gaming knowledge, etc....

I simply appreciate people that put thought into life and have more than a shallow understanding and a loud opinion on whats going on around the world

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Twister was great, would love to read a debate between him and poster scumbag in which the two disagree on something

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Ring

The

Bell

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Didn't he have a breakdown or something?

I distinctly remember discussing this with Cudi while outside a bar at like 3 am while I was having a cigarette.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

False Flag.

There you go, now you know what Twister would say.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Didn't he have a breakdown or something?

I distinctly remember discussing this with Cudi while outside a bar at like 3 am while I was having a cigarette.
    I can confirm that this occurred

Mo has a vivid memory

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I have to agree Kraken, now we just have guys who can't read more than a paragraph freaking out because they can't figure out why law enforcement agencies are buying standard rounds of ammo back in 2012.

I'm well versed in the New World Order and its globalization but at least Twister could cause one to exercise critical thinking, or at least to read further, and not just making random shit up on his own.

Twister, check in pal.

this little bitch never stops and never learns. what if i told you i posted that link to lure idiots like you in but i refuse to have a quality discussion with idiots? that post and link was for coocher to test if he even read my links but your little bitch ass had to butt in.

i posted two links, did you even read the link previous to the one you responded bitch? and don't say you did because that shit was cut off.

you are my bitch and always will be my bitch. well versed in nwo?

keep being delusional kid, only thing you're well versed at is being my bitch.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

sourtwist is fine. it's better that he doesn't waste time here. he just had a newborn and busy being a dad.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    sourtwist is fine. it's better that he doesn't waste time here. he just had a newborn and busy being a dad.

sounds like a false flag, what is he really distracting us from??

The Kraken

He now has two kiddos

Lives in an expensive part of the country

Graduated Cumma Magnum Latte from Stoneybrook college with a BS in Biology

He had aspirations, dreams, a plan and they were all taken feom him by his belief that everything was rigged

It was like worm in his brain, he just couldn't get past it, nor was he sure what to do about it. He was stuck in limbo, paralysis by analysis.

And he was a great guy, I could argue with him all day about crap and still find time at the end of the day to shoot the shit with him, or talk about our similar paths in life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    this little bitch never stops and never learns. what if i told you i posted that link to lure idiots like you in but i refuse to have a quality discussion with idiots? that post and link was for coocher to test if he even read my links but your little bitch ass had to butt in.

i posted two links, did you even read the link previous to the one you responded bitch? and don't say you did because that shit was cut off.

you are my bitch and always will be my bitch. well versed in nwo?

keep being delusional kid, only thing you're well versed at is being my bitch.
    Just weak.

Your links are 4 years old and well vetted. You didn't realize a law enforcement agency was buying ammo.

That's all that happened there. You bought into half an article, and never understood what you were reading, if you even read more than a headline.

Kahn you are ascending the ranks of SBR's idiot list.

Try to contribute instead of obsessing over posters. You can cry bitch all day but you can't escape your post history that reflects a lying idiot.

Guy can never admit he is wrong, yet is wrong ALL the time.

Grow up Kahn and stop with the insults. I have never insulted you, I just posted the truth which seems to hurt for you.

Worry less about what others think and more about gaining some maturity. You continue to bury yourself with this nonsense.

Ghenghis Kahn, TTWarrior, BigDaddyQH, who else to the list? It's always the trolls who never gamble except to tail that get buried the worst here.

Because they bury themselves.

This could be the weakest internet tough guy I've ever seen.

Embarrassed yet Kahn? It's obvious you are, just man up.

It's better to just admit you've made mistakes than to constantly fight everyone because you think you are a tough guy.

I only type these words because you need to hear them.

Now go find a typo to fight about.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Heard he had a roid overdose trying to attain those 18" forearms he bragged to me about having but never put up a pic...

Being validated around here is a high pressure, high stakes business...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

1. He was BANNED, did not leave of his own volition.

2. By his own admission, he struggled with mental stability... even admitting to a near breakdown.

3. GUMMO nailed it; it was easy to know what he thought. Every time, before he even said it. He was as predictable as tt going down on various veggies in the Produce Aisle @ his local Food Giant.

4. Quick factual story: One time I told him he needs to stop reading whacked/scam websites like godlikeproductions (known scammers, google if you have to) and he emphatically starts spewing how he doesn't read godlikeproductions, has "better sources". I then promptly linked him to his last post where he told me to go watch a video and... ah gee, lo and behold... the video link he posted was, in fact, right from godlikeproductions. I mean, seriously, can't make this loon shit up. And btw, he didn't even link the vid correctly, but that's another story.

5. If regurgitating things he read on websites now passes as "saw things no one else did" and prompts one to "critical thinking" (just read the same loon websites!... duh) --- holy shit, if that's the new standard... it's no wonder this country is as fukked as it is (as we're seeing it played out currently).

6. I remember that post to Coochy about his supposed monster forearms and how he was gonna post a pic to prove it... but alas, *crickets*. Then again, the loon made a thread entitled how he wanted to kick my ass (ah, he'd have to bring a gun to accomplish that, btw)... which, as anyone knows,when someone does that, it's the first sure-fire sign that they're getting their ass kicked six ways to Sunday, intellectually. That's the last refuge for someone that's defeated, and knows it. IIRC, the thread deteriorated quickly into a discussion about toys (I was away for Christmas, read it days later) and someone mentioned it's possible he may sometimes wear a dress.

7. If he's had another near-breakdown, I wish him the best and hope he gets the best professional care as he can possibly access. In my opinion, he probably sensed he was "losing it mentally" and went all inappropriately dumbfukk on SBR so that Shari/whomever (I think it was Shari) was forced to ban him.
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 07-09-16 at 12:20 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    1. He was BANNED, did not leave of his own volition.

2. By his own admission, he struggled with mental stability... even admitting to a near breakdown.

3. GUMMO nailed it; it was easy to know what he thought. Every time, before he even said it. He was as predictable as tt going down on various veggies in the Produce Aisle @ his local Food Giant.

4. Quick factual story: One time I told him he needs to stop reading whacked/scam websites like godlikeproductions (known scammers, google if you have to) and he emphatically starts spewing how he doesn't read godlikeproductions, has "better sources". I then promptly linked him to his last post where he told me to go watch a video and... ah gee, lo and behold... the video link he posted was, in fact, right from godlikeproductions. I mean, seriously, can't make this loon shit up. And btw, he didn't even link the vid correctly, but that's another story.

5. If regurgitating things he read on websites now passes as "saw things no one else did" and prompts one to "critical thinking" (just read the same loon websites!... duh) --- holy shit, if that's the new standard... it's no wonder this country is as fukked as it is (as we're seeing it played out currently).

6. I remember that post to Coochy about his supposed monster forearms and how he was gonna post a pic to prove it... but alas, *crickets*. Then again, the loon made a thread entitled how he wanted to kick my ass (ah, he'd have to bring a gun to accomplish that, btw)... which, as anyone knows,when someone does that, it's the first sure-fire sign that they're getting their ass kicked six ways to Sunday, intellectually. That's the last refuge for someone that's defeated, and knows it. IIRC, the thread deteriorated quickly into a discussion about toys (I was away for Christmas, read it days later) and someone mentioned it's possible he may sometimes wear a dress.

7. If he's had another near-breakdown, I wish him the best and hope he gets the best professional care as he can possibly access. In my opinion, he probably sensed he was "losing it mentally" and went all inappropriately dumbfukk on SBR so that Shari/whomever (I think it was Shari) was forced to ban him.

6 false flags

what are you hiding here biter?

The Kraken

Wow, I didn't know he got banned, that's too bad.

His progression as a conspiracy theorist was an interesting one.

I remember posting with him for atleast year before I ever saw him post anything about conspiracies, and then when he did, it was pretty minor stuff, somewhat logical conspiracies.

As time went on, I could tell he had completely immersed himself in all things conspiracy including jews, 9/11 and how everything was pre-determined by the words elites

His theories began getting more unbelievable and oddly, he began believing in them more and would vehemently defend his position regardless of how illogical it was.

We spoke a few times by PM's and it was always just real talk, nothing to do with his beliefs or mine, just his struggles and mine.

I hope he's doing well.

I know he was all about being a prepper because he thought the end of the US was imminent. I tried to tell him where to buy affordable land with riverfront property and farm land, but he was more interested in buying guns and ammos. He just couldn't grasp that if he was right and the US went into full blown civil war and the economy collapsed, his AR-15 and ammo would be useless, and what would be priceless would be an unending water supply and food for the fam.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    6 false flags

what are you hiding here biter?
    Dammit.. caught red handed.

Might as well come clean now, cuddles too SHARP.

OK, here it is: I mighta kinda sorta lied fibbed to Shari when I told her that -- similar to how James Kidwell told Rebecca Barney (Forensics Files episode, watch it) -- I was gonna be her "Ten Inch Cowboy"... well, that's not precisely true.

BAD NEWS: I can't really be Shari's "Ten Inch Cowboy" -- she'll have to settle for me being her "8.75 Inch Poster".

GOOD NEWS: Unlike James Kidwell the asshole, I won't murder her!

(well, moneyshots to the face can't really be considered "assault with a deadly weapon" either... can they?)

http://mreplay.com/transcript/forens...4_2015/803050/

00:03:35 >> Rebecca didn't introduce the man to acquaintances by name, but she did introduce him nevertheless.
    00:03:42 >> Rebecca introduced the man that she was with as this is my ten-inch cowboy is how she referred to him out at the bar.

00:04:14 >> Investigators knew nothing about the so-called cowboy.

p.s. -- Don't tell Shari. Just like San Bernardino, the FBI wants to keep this hush-hush.
    Thanks, pal

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Bite is sharp; Bite knows where to find the women in S. Florida; Bite is one of the Gods.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Dammit.. caught red handed.

Might as well come clean now, cuddles too SHARP.

OK, here it is: I mighta kinda sorta lied fibbed to Shari when I told her that -- similar to how James Kidwell told Rebecca Barney (Forensics Files episode, watch it) -- I was gonna be her "Ten Inch Cowboy"... well, that's not precisely true.

BAD NEWS: I can't really be Shari's "Ten Inch Cowboy" -- she'll have to settle for me being her "8.75 Inch Poster".

GOOD NEWS: Unlike James Kidwell the asshole, I won't murder her!

(well, moneyshots to the face can't really be considered "assault with a deadly weapon" either... can they?)

http://mreplay.com/transcript/forens...4_2015/803050/

00:03:35 >> Rebecca didn't introduce the man to acquaintances by name, but she did introduce him nevertheless.
    00:03:42 >> Rebecca introduced the man that she was with as this is my ten-inch cowboy is how she referred to him out at the bar.

00:04:14 >> Investigators knew nothing about the so-called cowboy.

p.s. -- Don't tell Shari. Just like San Bernardino, the FBI wants to keep this hush-hush.
    Thanks, pal
    Forensic Files is a very good program

I feel like it is on HLN channel 24/7

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Bite is sharp; Bite knows where to find the women in S. Florida; Bite is one of the Gods.
    ... TY, buddy.

BUT, to be fair and for full disclosure: I still correspond with Bobby Joe Long once a month... and his tips on how to pull the Florida babes has been pretty invaluable.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I’m hanging with twister right now in Connecticut...great fukking guy....

im going to head to Seattle soon Kraken..

The Kraken

Unfukking believable Booya. Tell that stony brook prick Kraken says to fukk off

Hope u guys are having a good time

I was hoping you'd be up here in the summer so we could hit the lake but who gives a fukk, we can still have a blast

When ya gonna be here? You need me to acquire any illegals? Blow, oxy, shroomss, let me know. I'love have some for me but if you want anything just holler

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I was hoping you'd be up here in the summer so we could hit the lake but who gives a fukk, we can still have a blast

When ya gonna be here? You need me to acquire any illegals? Blow, oxy, shroomss, let me know. I'love have some for me but if you want anything just holler
    Sheesh Kraken you are a mess By the way what do oxy go for now a days.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I can come whenever Kraken....will keep you posted

Booya and Twister!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

He looks confused, so it's no doubt Twister.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Sheesh Kraken you are a mess By the way what do oxy go for now a days.
    Generally a $1/**, expensive as fukkkkk. A guy here gets $1.33/**

Yes, you're reading that right, somewhere between $10-$13 for a 10mg roxicodone

And it's only going to go higher as the supply diminishes

My advice for anyone taking pain meds, get off of them now. They're already working on only writing prescriptions for cancer patients and for two weeks after surgeries. Anything more is going to be a sever pain in the ass, even if you have a cool dr., this will be legislative action

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

The good news is that the cartels have brought in tons of cheap black tar H and the chinese make fentanyl like it's baby powder. No problems getting your fix for super cheap

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

all this opiate talk makes me nervous!

I keep thinking its been 11 years since my last fix

Kinda forgetting what it felt like

The Kraken

My man!

I have been hitting it hard for 10 years, and I gave it all up a few weeks ago. It's been pure misery. Not just those shitty withdrawal symptoms but My entire body hurts 24/7, I can't sleep, I have zero ambition or motivation, I'm a walking zombie, probably borderline delusional, I hate every mother fukking person at work and my relationships there are all on egg shells, all I want to do is lay in bed day and night, had a 2 day migraine last weekend, my resting HR usually is between 50-60, for the last 14 day my HR has been running around 95-100, I feel on edge, irritable and lethargic all at the same time, fukking sucks. 14 days of this, all day every day. An hour or two of sleep is Alli i get

The absolute worst thing to happen to me in the last ten years was that first refill.

I Hope you don't scratch that itch. It would be completely self-destructive.

They're good, maybe great at times but holy fukk, I pray at night to a god I don't believe in that I never again even see that rabbit hole.

Take care of yourself. They're not worth it

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kraken stay strong pal... you sound a little somber but realistic.

Remember the good things in life ARE FREE and we just gotta wake up and smell the coffee sometimes. Remember what it felt like being amused by new things in life? That rare child like sensation?

I barely do. But sometimes still experience it...

Kill the old you, not all of you.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Kraken be safe pal. Not to be all preachy and shit but my brother died 2 years ago from an OD on H after kicking for 30 days in a detox/rehab facility. I've known many more who killed themselves after relapse. This shit is no joke.

12 Last