JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

What Republican Congressman said this?

Is this real or fake? Here are a couple of quotes from the alleged conversation: “It’s like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really fukking stupid Forrest Gump. He can’t help himself. He’s just a fukking idiot who thinks he’s winning when people are bitching about him. He really does see the world as ratings and attention. "

"
    “I say a lot of shit on TV defending him, even over this. But honestly, I wish the motherfukker would just go away. We’re going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn’t led. He wakes up in the morning, shits all over Twitter, shits all over us, shits all over his staff, then hits golf balls. Fukk him. Of course, I can’t say that in public or I’d get run out of town.”

And here is a link to the story: https://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-...-forrest-gump/

Some of the specifics of the story make me think that it could possibly be real.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Could be any of dozens of congressmen. Of course these political pussies afraid to say what they really think and know.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

jim jordan

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Paul Ryan

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Paul Ryan said it all by not running for congress again . He see the hand writing on the wall !! The moment Trump took the office , democrats should been partying . The best think for democrats was Trump !!

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Maybe alex the Republicans should voice their displeasure with Trump. Guaranteed nobody likes him but all the fukkheads continue to defend him.

dlowilly

Is there anything more amusing than hearing snowflakes constantly call Trump a meanie?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

King Snowflake loves the pee!

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

"He really does see the world as ratings and attention." That's why he's the President and Clinton and his primary opponents aren't; he realized how the game is played in this day and age whereas the others didn't.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    King Snowflake loves the pee!
    Making up stories, and then referring to those made up stories as if they are factual

dlowilly

So many dems and even repubs don't get it

We wanted to get an outsider in there who threatens ur failed way of doing things and blows up the Washington swamp

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    So many dems and even repubs don't get it

We wanted to get an outsider in there who threatens ur failed way of doing things and blows up the Washington swamp
    ....and we didn't care if that outsider is a self-obsessed morally bankrupt serial liar reality show host who spends most of his days watching TV, eating cheeseburgers, tweeting or golfing. And we're also cool when he refills the swamp with his friends, family, billionaires and others who will publicly fellate him.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    ....and we didn't care if that outsider is a self-obsessed morally bankrupt serial liar reality show host who spends most of his days watching TV, eating cheeseburgers, tweeting or golfing. And we're also cool when he refills the swamp with his friends, family, billionaires and others who will publicly fellate him.
    LOL all you know is what the lying leftist media tells you

Like you have any clue about his daily routine

Yet somehow he's done more in one year than that Obamination we had previously did in 2 terms

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Making up stories, and then referring to those made up stories as if they are factual
    LOL all you know is what the lying leftist media tells you...
    This has become an epidemic in this country and when this becomes habit as it has with so many, then one could argue that we are dealing with a mental disease or disorder.

It has to do with being out of touch with reality and creating a fantasy world to surround oneself.

The root cause is tough to tell as there are many issues at stake. There are elements of groupthink as well as the human need to be a part of the perceived "majority" (a sort of bandwagon syndrome). The media exploits this and has already been caught lying multiple times about just what the "majority" thinks and does.

There are also elements that can be rooted in denial. For some, there really is denial regarding the last US Presidential election results.

These issues for these individuals remain unresolved.

It's a sad state of affairs, some of which was occurring long before we had President Trump.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And we're also cool when he refills the swamp with his friends, family, billionaires and others who will publicly fellate him.
    bingo
    the swamp wasn't drained, it's just been filled to capacity with a different kind of toxic waste

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

No question who said that.

Rep. Peter King of New York...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If someone did say it, they are a coward to not put their name to it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

JohnGalt2341

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

trump supporters are in for a rude awakening

the signs are there but they are just too blinded by ideology, recent elections cons lost in deeply conservative areas

after cons take a few more baths like that then trump supporters will realize they are the only stupid people left, because they are the only ones still buying the empty slogans of a demented demagogue

but those people that trump is screwing over every day, they will vote out republicans and it will sting, the people he took away healthcare from, the people he screwed out of a job by starting trade wars, the minorities and women he pretended to be for and stabbed in the back as soon as he was elected, the gun control supporters

its gonna be fun to watch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bruceBRUCEbruce

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This has become an epidemic in this country and when this becomes habit as it has with so many, then one could argue that we are dealing with a mental disease or disorder.

It has to do with being out of touch with reality and creating a fantasy world to surround oneself.

The root cause is tough to tell as there are many issues at stake. There are elements of groupthink as well as the human need to be a part of the perceived "majority" (a sort of bandwagon syndrome). The media exploits this and has already been caught lying multiple times about just what the "majority" thinks and does.

There are also elements that can be rooted in denial. For some, there really is denial regarding the last US Presidential election results.

These issues for these individuals remain unresolved.

It's a sad state of affairs, some of which was occurring long before we had President Trump.

Yep

Political correctness has morphed into blatant virtue signal lying. For so many these days being perceived as on the supposed virtuous side far outTrumps being on the factual side.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    trump supporters are in for a rude awakening

the signs are there but they are just too blinded by ideology, recent elections cons lost in deeply conservative areas

after cons take a few more baths like that then trump supporters will realize they are the only stupid people left, because they are the only ones still buying the empty slogans of a demented demagogue

but those people that trump is screwing over every day, they will vote out republicans and it will sting, the people he took away healthcare from, the people he screwed out of a job by starting trade wars, the minorities and women he pretended to be for and stabbed in the back as soon as he was elected, the gun control supporters

its gonna be fun to watch
    About a 150 word definition of delusion

SportsMushroom

About a 150 word definition of delusion
    mid terms are only a few months away, i guess one of us will wake up by december

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    No question who said that.

Rep. Peter King of New York...
    i think you may be right here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

The more the liberal Media and Democratic snowflakes bash Trump the more his stock rises and the more the American people feel sorry for Trump and embrace him more..

All this Trump hate will back fire for the Democrats next election.. Most American people will rally behind Trump again.. Poll numbers are increasing now..

In Trump we Trust!!!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The more the liberal Media and Democratic snowflakes bash Trump the more his stock rises and the more the American people feel sorry for Trump and embrace him more..

All this Trump hate will back fire for the Democrats next election.. Most American people will rally behind Trump again.. Poll numbers are increasing now..

In Trump we Trust!!!!

jibby u going to bet on the republicans to main control of the house you getting + odds

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    jibby u going to bet on the republicans to main control of the house you getting + odds
    Not sure about that? I'll consider it though.. Lot of seats to fill and I'm sure some Dems will get them. Could be a tight call either way???

This other prop grabbed my attention though -

These odds seriously suggest the Don isn't going any where in 7 months... I think the -675 high odds on this prop is absolute free money still.. Not a bad 7 month investment on a max bet future anyways..

Donald Trump - Presidential Propositions
    January 1st, 2019
    Tue 1/1 21 Donald Trump is President on 1/1/19 -675
    12:01AM 22 Donald Trump not President on 1/1/19 +425
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-13-18 at 05:09 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Some unhinged snowflake swamp dweller congressman who can't stand a president that stands up for his people rather than the corrupt Washington cartel because he knows the gravy train is coming to an end.

JohnGalt2341

In Trump we Trust!!!!
    People feel sorry for Trump??? This is news to me... aside from maybe Fox news... I was completely unaware that anyone on the planet felt sorry for Trump.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Some unhinged snowflake swamp dweller congressman who can't stand a president that stands up for his people rather than the corrupt Washington cartel because he knows the gravy train is coming to an end.
    if he really stands for the people and has done good by them since taking office, the people will vote conservative in the midterms

right?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    People feel sorry for Trump??? This is news to me... aside from maybe Fox news... I was completely unaware that anyone on the planet felt sorry for Trump.
    Feel sorry for all the negative press he gets 24/7.. That's what I ment.. The unfairness factor...

If Trump continues to do a good job he gets re-elected..

SportsMushroom

Feel sorry for all the negative press he gets 24/7.. That's what I ment.. The unfairness factor...

If Trump continues to do a good job he gets re-elected..
    its not unfair if its the truth

politicians are not called out on their bullshit only in dictatorships like n.korea, china, russia and turkey

there is just so much in the press because trump is an evil buffoon that cant stop acting like it even for a second

i wont comment on your trump is doing a good job comment, the people have already spoken out during the special elections on what a job trump is doing, and will speak out again in november

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    if he really stands for the people and has done good by them since taking office, the people will vote conservative in the midterms

right?
    not really. Look at Obama. He was a disaster and was re-elected.

Hopefully enough real Americans will vote again in Nov.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    not really. Look at Obama. He was a disaster and was re-elected.

Hopefully enough real Americans will vote again in Nov.

so what you are saying is that people will vote for trump even though he is a disaster?

i guess if they dont vote for trump that means he is a much bigger disaster

the only thing trump has done after being voted in is reversing obama era policies

reversing affordable care act
    reversing enviromental protection laws
    reversing net neutrality laws
    reversing gun control laws
    reversing lgbt equality laws

etc etc, the list is long so basically, trumps time in office is exactly the opposite from that of obamas, so i guess if people dont vote for trump again, that means that they think obama was a better president

although an inanimate object would be a better president than trump
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 04-13-18 at 05:47 PM.

12 Last