HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

My HitBTC exchange review

I had the need to exchange some alts for cash today and found out this kinda unknown exchange... I gotta say I'm very happy w the results.

I deposited some ETH and some ADA to exchange for BTC and then send to my wallet, from there to neteller, then pokerstars and now cash. Whole process took me less than 1 hour.

Signed up and edited basic settings, didnt need to do a KYC... unless you are buying crytos with a cred card you dont need or so I read on btc talk... in addition, at this forum I saw a thread with some 20 complaints about 30 day delayed wd's AFTER I requested it and was freaking out (gotta love my timing for research)...

I exchanged the ETH/ADA for BTC there and that took like 5 mins to be final... the WD from hitbtc to my Copay wallet took all in all about 15-20mins...

Very pleased. The fees are very low.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 04-04-18 at 01:06 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good review well coin is good for now is to transfer to sports books anything else it’s basically worthless

HurryUpAndDrink

JJ you are a fukkin hamburger...

You invest on Ethereum at all time high like a freaking egg mcmuffin pal... BUY THE DIP, SELL THE HIGH, AINT HARD! PEOPLE MAKE $ EVERY MONTH DOING THIS, granted not the lamborghini millions like before, but good coin change

jjgold

Its dead chief

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its dead chief
    weird... people making millions... my employers in Estonia all doing PR and marketing for Crypto startups, continue to hire people, pay well...

there's a whole financial system depending on cryptos currently... deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

guy probably was moving $15

jjgold

Lol

Rudy let’s go bust him up

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    guy probably was moving $15
    fukkin idiot...

it was hospital ER money... my stomach is fukked still and I am throwing up blood every 2 days...

fukkin idiot...

always some fukkin non sense from you, world would be better if you fukkin choked

HurryUpAndDrink

By Coin Bros in Costa Rica and BTFD (buy the fukkin dip)

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

stay away from HitBtc, they like to lose deposits. no CS at all
    two depo lost 25k in alt another for 28k in alt BUT they did find the one (test) for 100

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by frankzig View Post
    stay away from HitBtc, they like to lose deposits. no CS at all
    two depo lost 25k in alt another for 28k in alt BUT they did find the one (test) for 100
    yours???????????????

frankzig

yes lol
    ,AND they like to manipulate price with bot, I will give example---- I bought(ICO) dim @ 0.001 had 100k wasn't trading nowhere, got listed there BUT could not deposit yet, but you could buy and sell on their platform.Anyway I am watching for weeks and the price goes to 11.00(poor suckers who bought from them).By the time you were able to deposit was back down to four cents( aslo lost.... ahhh done crying over this crap last correction buried me

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by frankzig View Post
    yes lol
    ,AND they like to manipulate price with bot, I will give example---- I bought(ICO) dim @ 0.001 had 100k wasn't trading nowhere, got listed there BUT could not deposit yet, but you could buy and sell on their platform.Anyway I am watching for weeks and the price goes to 11.00(poor suckers who bought from them).By the time you were able to deposit was back down to four cents( aslo lost.... ahhh done crying over this crap last correction buried me
    thats fukkin brutal... i just moved $500 last nite but would have sucked losing it for sure...

I cant imagine losing 10k let alone 50k, prob would do so some self harm and break some house shit and try and get into a fight w someone while doing all kinds of drugs w booze

jfc

frankzig

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    thats fukkin brutal... i just moved $500 last nite but would have sucked losing it for sure...

I cant imagine losing 10k let alone 50k, prob would do so some self harm and break some house shit and try and get into a fight w someone while doing all kinds of drugs w booze

jfc
    was lucky was all profit,found ripple @twenty cents bought 7500 and got out 3.05 crypto is a all day job(when it was booming)

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    fukkin idiot...

it was hospital ER money... my stomach is fukked still and I am throwing up blood every 2 days...

fukkin idiot...

always some fukkin non sense from you, world would be better if you fukkin choked
    Stop drinkin’ so much & you won’t have a stomach blister you passive f u c k !

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Stop drinkin’ so much & you won’t have a stomach blister you passive f u c k !
    Exactly

Guy wants us to feel sorry for him after he abuses his body regularly

jjgold

anyone trying to trade currencies will lose everything

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3503

Hate that exchange...no one ever got their b2x like was promised (segwit 2.0) and then it took about 3 weeks for a tiny xvg withdrawal to go through...not to mention you can't transfer partial amounts on most currencies...i.e. if I had 100.75 xvg I could only withdraw 100. Or if I had 86.5678 neo, I could only do 86.5 etc
    ..so u end up with a bunch of useless excess change

jjgold

You get absolutely destroyed on the bid ask on all these places and transfers etc. etc. is the biggest sucker move that you could ever do trying to trade this stuff on a daily or weekly basis you’ll get crushed

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Hate that exchange...no one ever got their b2x like was promised (segwit 2.0) and then it took about 3 weeks for a tiny xvg withdrawal to go through...not to mention you can't transfer partial amounts on most currencies...i.e. if I had 100.75 xvg I could only withdraw 100. Or if I had 86.5678 neo, I could only do 86.5 etc
    ..so u end up with a bunch of useless excess change
    thank you I guess that seals it up for me... never again using them

HurryUpAndDrink

What do you guys think of CHANGELLY?