JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Regardless of what doyers look like later on this season LB was spot on fading them at nice plus money this series!!
    Yup agreed..

GOOD WORK LB!!! I'm gun shy to bet MLB this early on in the season.. Next week I start my journey...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The Dodgers will be fine once they get Justin Turner back and ship off Matt Kemp.

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orlando isn’t gonna get in.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Magic will right the ship. Great baseball mind.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup agreed..

GOOD WORK LB!!! I'm gun shy to bet MLB this early on in the season.. Next week I start my journey...
    Bro, jump in! Some may disagree w me but I'll always say this the best time! From opening day thru June I think there just so many more plus money coinflips to be had basically every freaking day!! Once we get past the all star break I feel like everyone has much better handle on all the teams and those coinflip type games are lined much more accurately to reflect that.

2daBank

Yup agreed..

Bro, jump in! Some may disagree w me but I'll always say this the best time! From opening day thru June I think there just so many more plus money coinflips to be had basically every freaking day!! Once we get past the all star break I feel like everyone has much better handle on all the teams and those coinflip type games are lined much more accurately to reflect that.

Check out my man FUqer "dog of the day" thread and just follow along. That thread always produces good results from lot of guys who participate!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's all you buddy.. GL.. I depend on stats and trends to gamble.. Only way I survive.. I can't throw darts at a board because of plus odds.. Not my gambling style... I do what works for me.. Wait and gather up the numbers and trends first.. Who's hot and who's not..

2daBank

That's all you buddy.. GL.. I depend on stats and trends to gamble.. Only way I survive.. I can't throw darts at a board because of plus odds.. Not my gambling style... I do what works for me.. Wait and gather up the numbers and trends first.. Who's hot and who's not..
    Lol. That not exactly accurate. I love stats and capping bases. Not throwing darts, identifying games that could really go either way at plus odds. Little different than throwing random darts!! Like I said if you never do stop by the "dog of the day" thread in the bases subforum. Year in and year out that been one of best threads around!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Jibbby you have a basic misunderstanding of the dog thing in MLB.

Even the worst teams win 60+ games. There are so many games each day. Teams are vulnerable especially in situations where home teams facing sweep and getaway days or early afternoon games when they played the night before.

I wouldn't consider it darts. My play on the grizzlies tonight on NBA is a dart.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol. That not exactly accurate. I love stats and capping bases. Not throwing darts, identifying games that could really go either way at plus odds. Little different than throwing random darts!! Like I said if you never do stop by the "dog of the day" thread in the bases subforum. Year in and year out that been one of best threads around!!
    I'll jump on board soon Bankers.. I usually do well with MLB every year.. I expect this year to be no different.. Fading Kershaw and Dodgers right now is absolutely paying off though I can't argue that.. I just couldn't pull the trigger on it this early on..

I feel like I kinda thru a dart at the Memphis Grizzles in the NBA tonight.. Thin schedule had me reaching.. I'm hoping that cashes as it just started now.. Trying to squeeze out a few more wins in the NBA before the regular season is over... Same with the NHL...

Playoffs can get dicey...

2daBank

I'll jump on board soon Bankers.. I usually do well with MLB every year.. I expect this year to be no different.. Fading Kershaw and Dodgers right now is absolutely paying off though I can't argue that.. I just couldn't pull the trigger on it this early on..

I feel like I kinda thru a dart at the Memphis Grizzles in the NBA tonight.. Thin schedule had me reaching.. I'm hoping that cashes as it just started now.. Trying to squeeze out a few more wins in the NBA before the regular season is over... Same with the NHL...

Playoffs can get dicey...
    We so opposite, lol, not saying bad/good or either right/wrong, just so different in our approaches. I actually hate regular season NBA and play very little of that or NHL but love the playoffs in both!! Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ OK guys I'm knocking your gambling styles if they work for you then that's awesome!!! . Every gambler has their own.. I'm just telling you what has worked for me for over a decade now.. I do the same in MMA..

Stats, trends, streaks, injury reports, what have you done for me lately, etc.. I factor in everything and make a call. Sometimes I go with + odds, sometimes I don't...

That's my style.. Let's see how this MLB season goes for me and us??? If it's anything like last season I will be going straight to the bank.. Is what it is..

I do work a few angles and systems in MLB that I don't in other sports. I'll get into that when I start betting MLB.. Rebound games and series saver games..

Good luck fellas I hope you both have an outstanding year betting MLB.. I mean that too!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-04-18 at 07:34 PM.

2daBank

Don't take it as me knocking your style Jibs!! just different, cetainly not saying one better than the other. Lot of ways to skin a cat!!

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Can’t believe this thread was even made ? Come on laker - you know it’s 162 games - let’s discuss this mid June

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Can’t believe this thread was even made ? Come on laker - you know it’s 162 games - let’s discuss this mid June
    This will be a great thread. That's the point of the forum. To create discussion.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I agree w laker here these ultimate fails usually lead to a teams demise
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I agree w laker here these ultimate fails usually lead to a teams demise
    Way to talented - stop being prisoners of the moment lol - this isn’t football there’s 162 games - they are loaded everywhere

2daBank

Way to talented - stop being prisoners of the moment lol - this isn’t football there’s 162 games - they are loaded everywhere
    "Don't be a prisoner of moment" Coming from the guy who said the jap kid on halo's has surpassed trout? Interesting.

Thing bout doyers is there several talented teams in the Nl west, not like nats who have very little competition outside mets (phils and braves still year or 2 away imo).

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

If there strength is not pitching it sure the hell wont be hitting..this is coming from a dodgers fan by the way.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The Seahawks and cowboys were put away by me last year.
    Don't forget the Eagles too.

Keep up the good work.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Only problem they have too many pretty good pictures which will keep him in many ballgames and we know that’s all it’s about
    LOL, maybe JJ's best mis-spelling ever. Yeah...Kershaw is a real Mona Lisa.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The Dodgers will be fine once they get Justin Turner back and ship off Matt Kemp.
    See, I told you.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Only problem they have too many pretty good pictures which will keep him in many ballgames and we know that’s all it’s about
    There you have it...Expert baseball opinion in a nut shell with a cherry on top.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They need some wins rest of week and weekend

Offense looks bad right now

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Kemp isn't going anywhere with that massive salary.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

They need some wins rest of week and weekend

Offense looks bad right now
    JJ, have a big weekend, pal. If u need anything, let me know. U know I'll hook u up.

lakerboy

Mobile check in pal

ikid2groove415

Lakers you were also down on the Yankees after 2 weeks fella-? Long season

lakerboy

Lakers you were also down on the Yankees after 2 weeks fella-? Long season
    They are hot but will fade

ikid2groove415

Dodgers will sneak in via wildcard

lakerboy

Dodgers will sneak in via wildcard
    No fukking chance

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

I want JJ to see this thread

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Baseball is a LONG season.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

With the Dodgers now 11 games over .500, and back in 1st place, now with Machado in their line-up......one has to ask if the late, great LakerBoy's 2018 Forum record was the worst ever recorded?

Every single prediction that came out of his mouth was just flat-out staggeringly god-awful.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    With the Dodgers now 11 games over .500, and back in 1st place, now with Machado in their line-up......one has to ask if the late, great LakerBoy's 2018 Forum record was the worst ever recorded?

Every single prediction that came out of his mouth was just flat-out staggeringly god-awful.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Not cool to bump Mr. Sharps stellar forecast Harry when hes on semi retirement right now.

First 1234 Last