firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    You can't call anyone a fraud clown. You're bottom of the barrel. Failed tout loser lmao
    I always win
    Your proving to everyone here

Keep trolling bitch

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I’m probably nicer to the black people than anybody here

Constantly give one chick Money for food at college yeah I’m racist

Another dumb idiot starting a stupid thread
    That's very honorable jj. In my younger years I would often give struggling college students money as well.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave JohnGalt2341 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

I’m probably nicer to the black people than anybody here

Constantly give one chick Money for food at college yeah I’m racist

Another dumb idiot starting a stupid thread
    How does one apply to take one of the JJ shifts? I can take Tuesday nights 7-9 and just post positive things to cancel out some of the other shifts.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I always win
    Your proving to everyone here

Keep trolling bitch

What dumfukk name will you come up with for plays today. Sledgehammers 5xers.... yesterday's was great... puppy pounder lol. Not trolling just exposing. Failed touts should stay permabanned anyway.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    What dumfukk name will you come up with for plays today. Sledgehammers 5xers.... yesterday's was great... puppy pounder lol. Not trolling just exposing. Failed touts should stay permabanned anyway.
    Yes!!!!!!!
    Keep trolling clown boy

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7806

Blacks simply hate blacks. That must be the reason they keep shooting each other. Mainly gangbangers though.

firedawg

I think JTS is a cross breed
    I’ll look into it further

Thanks

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I think JTS is a cross breed
    I’ll look into it further

Thanks
    At least he’s not an inbred like you.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    At least he’s not an inbred like you.
    Oh look
    The air betting fraud wants to pipe up

Lmfao
    Your the biggest fraud on site suhn

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Oh look
    The air betting fraud wants to pipe up

Lmfao
    Your the biggest fraud on site suhn
    For the last time ....you are the king of frauds. You set the scale you ignorant fuk. Failed tout clown.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Maybe JJ needs to take a self imposed ‘timeout’ until Tuesday

Thread is making SBR look bad

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Isn’t it considered a mortal sin to ban oneself? Especially on Good Friday.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I can't be a racist
    I have spent time with black people before even though they make me nervous

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Lol SBR “the place for degenerate bigots”. This sites about betting and trying to win money... not political arguements. Jfc.

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I can't be a racist
    I have spent time with black people before even though they make me nervous
    Hey man, I have my hood pass.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

JJ is just misunderstood..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone’s tired of their garbage you are also

These stories should not be covered on the news

Go out and get an education and go to work it’s so simple
    Who is Their?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Media loves to run stories on White on Black injustices or even Illegal immigrant injustices these days more then ever.. It plays on the heart strings of many and helps with their ratings.. Then we have all the unemployed Blacks sitting around in the hoods just waiting to get mad and angry about something and riot. Both play right into each others hands..

For example - Breaking news white cops shoots innocent lovable law abiding black citizen man wearing a hoodie to look cool while running thru private properties to get exercise in the dark of the night while cops are every where looking for a bad guy..

Blacks then see this on the news and get pissed off and BLM goes into action and start hating on cops and the white man.. Mean while 25 black people get mowed down in a drive bye shootings with AK-47's by other black gang members that same day in the hoods and that's not even covered or cared about.. It's all mindless behavior...

It's all toxic..

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The Media loves to run stories on White on Black injustices or even Illegal immigrant injustices these days more then ever.. It plays on the heart strings of many and helps with their ratings.. Then we have all the unemployed Blacks sitting around in the hoods just waiting to get mad and angry about something and riot. Both play right into each others hands..

For example - Breaking news white cops shoots innocent lovable law abiding black citizen man wearing a hoodie to look cool while running thru private properties to get exercise in the dark of the night while cops are every where looking for a bad guy..

Blacks then see this on the news and get pissed off and BLM goes into action and start hating on cops and the white man.. Mean while 25 black people get mowed down in a drive bye shootings with AK-47's by other black gang members that same day in the hoods and that's not even covered or cared about.. It's all mindless behavior...

It's all toxic..
    Thought you were colored blind?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Thought you were colored blind?
    Black and White isn't really a color but...

PAULYPOKER

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Has he improved at all of late? His racism was pretty disgusting a few months back.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

All the money he loses betting on games with nothing but black athletes in them not surprised the guys racist. Lol.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Has he improved at all of late? His racism was pretty disgusting a few months back.
    Naw. I just write it off like I do most of the guys on the forum, older white dudes that don't adjust with the times well. It beats all the liberal puss white people that hate their own skin color though 😂

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Naw. I just write it off like I do most of the guys on the forum, older white dudes that don't adjust with the times well. It beats all the liberal puss white people that hate their own skin color though 
    So people are liberal pusses if they treat people equally and dont identify who they are based on a skin color? Statements like this just make me wonder how shitty your parents must of been to just let you grow up with these ignorant views.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So people are liberal pusses if they treat people equally and dont identify who they are based on a skin color? Statements like this just make me wonder how shitty your parents must of been to just let you grow up with these ignorant views.
    Where in my statement did I say any of that? Go visit Portland, if you went to a city where every white person has white guilt and hates themselves because of being white you’d understand my statement. It had nothing racist in it. It actually talked down toward racist people, just also made fun of the white people on the other end of the spectrum of racist people that are in fact racist toward white people. Judging from how triggered you got I’m going to go with you’re one of those you can’t be racist toward white people, guys. Lol.

My dad grew up in ny then Portland, he couldn’t be a bigger hippie liberal. Clown. Go back to your 7 gender rallies and get offended over your lack of reading comprehension somewhere else.

goduke

Where in my statement did I say any of that? Go visit Portland, if you went to a city where every white person has white guilt and hates themselves because of being white you’d understand my statement. It had nothing racist in it. It actually talked down toward racist people, just also made fun of the white people on the other end of the spectrum of racist people that are in fact racist toward white people. Judging from how triggered you got I’m going to go with you’re one of those you can’t be racist toward white people, guys. Lol.

My dad grew up in ny then Portland, he couldn’t be a bigger hippie liberal. Clown. Go back to your 7 gender rallies and get offended over your lack of reading comprehension somewhere else.
    you identify people who dont like their skin color as liberal pusses, did you not? And i think you mistake people who you think hate being white as people who realize that other skin colors may not have as good of fortune so they help them. And since when is questioning what you say "getting triggered". Triggered, trolling, etc is typical bs responses on here when a view or statement is questioned.

firedawg

Poor Twizzles lol

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    you identify people who dont like their skin color as liberal pusses, did you not? And i think you mistake people who you think hate being white as people who realize that other skin colors may not have as good of fortune so they help them. And since when is questioning what you say "getting triggered". Triggered, trolling, etc is typical bs responses on here when a view or statement is questioned.
    If you dislike yourself for your own skin color, you’re a puss. Point stands. I imagine from short conversation youre a puss. And while you’re out there at your rallies, fighting the good fight, I’ve done more for poc then you’ll ever imagine keyboard warrior in my many trips to Haiti and other 3rd world countries. But fight the good fight.

goduke

If you dislike yourself for your own skin color, you’re a puss. Point stands. I imagine from short conversation youre a puss. And while you’re out there at your rallies, fighting the good fight, I’ve done more for poc then you’ll ever imagine keyboard warrior in my many trips to Haiti and other 3rd world countries. But fight the good fight.
    No one dislikes themselves for their own skin color dude. People may recognized that they have better opportunities or less prejudice based on their skin tone that doesnt mean they hate who they are that means they have self awareness. You are the only keyboard warrior here, with your dick measuring contest about who goes to Haiti and helps out. None of your things change that youre spitting out ignorant thoughts. So pack up your bag and fly whereever you want to fly to but if you keep spouting what you say youre basically a giant hypocrite. Do one thing and act another. Classless

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

many do not know but espn is watching us

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Poor Twizzles lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

actually no

It does not help matters

We got games!!

UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

take this racism shit to huff post.grow a pair and quit being such fkin snowflakes.

First 1234