Here are my thoughts. Tread at your own risk.....

BROOKLYN -3 at ORLANDO. The Nets are favored on the road for only the 3rd time this season. Why you ask? Because the Magic are still in the running for the coveted worst record in league and might not want to win this one. Gun to my head, I still take the points with Orlando.

PHILADELPHIA -12.5 over KNICKS. The 76ers are awfully tough at home, have been playing great, and welcome back stud freshman Markelle Fultz. G-Leaguer Trey Burke scored 42 for NY the other night. His desire to impress alone makes me side with taking the points.

CHARLOTTE -1.5 over CAVS. Lebron and co. lost for the 14th straight time last night in Miami. Head scratcher. Kevin Love got hurt. I'll go with the fresh legs. Gimme the Hornets, and I also like the UNDER 225.

MINNY -12 over ATLANTA. In a must win the other night the T-Wolves lost to the pathetic Grizzlies at home. Ugh! Atlanta is also flirting with the worst record in league, but I'll take the generous points.

PORTLAND -6.5 at MEMPHIS. Damon Lilliard is home watching his baby arrive. No matter, the Blazers are surprisingly deep and far more talented than Memphis. Lay it.

UTAH -8.5 over BOSTON. The Celts are the best coached team in the league, but are ridiculously undermanned tonight. The altitude and the thin bench will hurt. Jazz.

CLIPPERS -10 at PHOENIX. Not a big fan of laying double digits on the road with a team playing back to backs. But it's Phoenix, Booker is out, and the Clips need this lay up of a game because they're fighting for the playoffs and plenty of tougher games are on deck. Lay it.

LAKERS -8.5 over DALLAS. Mavs played last night, but they played well. Rookie Dennis Smith Jr. has been a recent revelation. This is too many for the inconsistent Lakers to be trusted laying. Take the points.

TOP PICKS (in order) -- 1) CLIPPERS
2) PORTLAND
3) DALLAS

As always, best of luck
Harry