franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Awesome fade!!! thanks!
    You've got some serious issues Dude.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm being polite and thankful about you posting!

Dont know what my serious issues have to do with that

franz555

I'm being polite and thankful about you posting!

Dont know what my serious issues have to do with that
    I am dead serious. Do you have any sort of Life beyond SBR ? You live here 24/7 , you create threads pleading for somebody to like you. You get boxed for having totally erratic behavour , and upon your Freedom you choose to be a Troll.

Dont you think its time to set the bar a bit higher in Life ?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    I am dead serious. Do you have any sort of Life beyond SBR ? You live here 24/7 , you create threads pleading for somebody to like you. You get boxed for having totally erratic behavour , and upon your Freedom you choose to be a Troll.

Dont you think its time to set the bar a bit higher in Life ?
    LOL.... my bar is high enough... goal is 100+ units by December... currently +30 on SOCCER only

Call me when you are green, footie

You started this bashing and unfortunately until you in the green it will continue

People call out laker boy cause he gives dog losers on NBA... well gotta call you out for giving chalk losers on soccer too no?

Or you as a non pro deserve special treatment?

I DONT THINK SO. Anyway, dont have time for you but the one already spent... ciao

franz555

LOL.... my bar is high enough... goal is 100+ units by December... currently +30 on SOCCER only

Call me when you are green, footie

You started this bashing and unfortunately until you in the green it will continue

People call out laker boy cause he gives dog losers on NBA... well gotta call you out for giving chalk losers on soccer too no?

Or you as a non pro deserve special treatment?

I DONT THINK SO. Anyway, dont have time for you but the one already spent... ciao
    Whoooaaaa

You started all of this.

I could give a flying Fukk about " turning Pro ". It will never happen. I just post my wagers and talk Footie.

I was an Institutional Bond Trader in NY and Toronto for 20 years. I put all of my kids through private school and University. My wife is my best friend and soul mate. I have the house that i want , a beautiful family with great, healthy kids and grand children. I speak several languages and travel the Globe. I made $ 11,781. wagering on Soccer in 2016 / 2017 Season and paid for all my kids and grandchildren for a special holiday in Albarella , Italy last May.

Those are true aspirations. To be able to share great experiences with the people that matter most to you. To truly enjoy the fruits of your labour. If i die tomorrow , i have ZERO regrets.

You seem to be so wrapped in this site as though it dictated your entire life. Sorry Dude, im just here to attempt to make some extra cash while betting on a game that touches my soul and has since the first day i laced up a pair of boots.

When you chose to attack me , i let time pass, assuming that you were whacked out on Coke ( You made that claim yourself , saying you were on a 3 day bender ). Out of nowhere , there you were again on Sunday , Trolling my thread and slinging mud. Why ? I never saw the point of getting pleasure out of trashing another persons wagers. Never have , Never will.

If you plan on continuing the trashing , i will respond in kind. I just hate guys who hide behind a computer and think that its okay to bully another human being.

Your choice. I am not chasing you , but here you are once again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Slipknot26

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Get hot again, Franz! Rooting for ya.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

I've never see you even react Franz either on SBR or across the street. Forget this clown.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    I've never see you even react Franz either on SBR or across the street. Forget this clown.