Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I keep hearing this term... "Made in America", as if it's made in America, it's better for Americans? That is not always true. Some things I don't care to be made in America. Should American's work in sweat shops in order to make cheap trinkets? The only way you can afford cheap items is to pay people cheaply? Do we want American's working in cheap call centers or is it better to let people in India and Asia (how about Mexico) to do those menial tasks? Do we want American's picking fruit? We complain about illegals but they are the one's putting food on your table. There is a reason steal cities went belly up. Why in the hell do we want to build them back up on false pretenses? They will only fail again. Steal, coal, cheap labor is a misnomer in the US. American's demand high wages but they expect companies to produce cheap shit.

We need to focus on education. American workers need to be highly skilled, working in highly educated positions, not picking cotton.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Make China Rich Again is coming to an end.. America first now!!!

Build and Buy American, that creates more business, tax revenue and jobs in the end. If there is a demand and market for a product then Americans SHOULD fill it and not China for once.. Less cheap China crap being imported will be a good thing for our Country in the end...

My take anyways...

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Jesus.....trump is whacked out. Totally unhinged again today behind a microphone.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jesus.....trump is whacked out. Totally unhinged again today behind a microphone.
    Democrats don't wanna fix Daca and increase border security funding.. Trump is frustrated with it..

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kimmel a loser

Everyone knows it
    Not everyone knows it I can assure you of this. I haven't watched much of Kimmel since 2003. I must be in the dark here. Please give me some examples of how "Everyone knows" Kimmel is a loser. I HONESTLY want to know. I am looking for EVIDENCE of your statement. Not some lazy comment like... "he doesn't like Trump". SBR is FULL of lazy statements like yours(not just about politics but about sports and virtually everything). Some of you guys have no idea what evidence is. Insulting someone... or just making a statement... not only does it NOT PROVE anything... it doesn't even provide any evidence!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

These insignificant tariffs ain’t gonna do shit.

Stocks slightly overvalued. Small correction due.

Good blue light sale while you can get it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    damn.... gonna try this later....

keepin' it real....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are in deep shit next week

Market keeps tumbling

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Lock him up! Lock him up!

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Trump the greatest president in U.S history. He's taking back all the products we use to produce, securing our borders and creating jobs.

Boom!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

poor harley davidsdon of a bitch....

"I like girls, who've got big !!!!"

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

did you see they snuck in the new bill the toughest sanctions on Russia. I bet Trump is going to shit his britches when he sees that. Republicans aren't letting them know who did it because he be going nuts on them Wonder one will find out who it was I wonder if Paul Ryan finally got some balls

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Trump the greatest president in U.S history. He's taking back all the products we use to produce, securing our borders and creating jobs.

Boom!
    Sounds like Cuba, congrats.
    Points Awarded:

SportsMushroom gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Trump winning

blind still blind

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Why give the fed a reason to let the stock market plunge into abyss,....why did you sign that budget bill Trump, WHY???

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post

Boom!
    Might want to read this my friend. More jobs have left/ out sourced in one year under Trump than a few years under Obama. Mostly govt contract jobs. Not only did the govt give them the work and outsource the jobs, they just got a huge tax cut.

Don't believe the shit roaring out of his stupid mouth.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...=YF&yptr=yahoo

You may remember these words from Donald Trump when he was running for president: “A Trump administration will stop the jobs from leaving America.” But U.S. companies sent thousands of jobs overseas in his first year as president. And many of the companies responsible for offshoring jobs received fat government contracts. In fact, according to employment data charted by Good Jobs Nation and Public Citizen, federal contractors alone outsourced 10,269 jobs while taking over $19 billion in government money.

You may remember these words from Donald Trump when he was running for president: “A Trump administration will stop the jobs from leaving America, and we will stop the jobs from leaving Minnesota.” President Trump said that during an event in Minneapolis in November 2016, just days before the election. However, since that date, U.S. companies have sent over 90,000 jobs overseas. That figure topped the numbers from 2012, 2014, and 2015, when Barack Obama was president. While that’s bad news for American workers, it gets worse.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

LOL. Kelly that's an ad site.

Saw the first one "Hewlett Packard".

These companies plan this stuff out 5 to 10 years in advance.

Trump is great but if you think he can solve all these problems in 14 months you're crazy.

They probably keep moving if they see Dems getting a foothold and get nervous about 2020.

If you are running HP are you confident to spend $1b in the US knowing the dems could get in and reverse the tax cuts in 2020?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

America is not to Fukk with

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    LOL. Kelly that's an ad site.

Saw the first one "Hewlett Packard".

These companies plan this stuff out 5 to 10 years in advance.

Trump is great but if you think he can solve all these problems in 14 months you're crazy.

They probably keep moving if they see Dems getting a foothold and get nervous about 2020.

If you are running HP are you confident to spend $1b in the US knowing the dems could get in and reverse the tax cuts in 2020?
    My printing company was the largest govt printer in the area before they went to DVD, to the tune of 100m.
    They didn't wait 5 years. They bid on those jobs and got to it in weeks if not days. They still print bills. A dedicated
    delivery service of 3 trucks delivered to Washington daily. Printed the IRS booklets when you got them in the mail.

Back then, the govt had standards for you to follow when bidding on govt jobs. A minimum wage had to be
    maintained. A diverse workforce had to be maintained. Time limits were issued on jobs. After a certain time,
    you were fined daily if you didn't produce. I remember one job we were doing that had a fine of 100k a day.
    Some classified jobs we did were cardended off.

Now a days govt doesn't care how you get the job done. Obama wanted those bidding on govt work
    to pay their help at least $10 an hour. Seeing how govt work is outsourced, shows the govt/ Trump doesn't care
    again while spewing his, for the American worker bullshit.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    My printing company was the largest govt printer in the area before they went to DVD, to the tune of 100m.
    They didn't wait 5 years. They bid on those jobs and got to it in weeks if not days. They still print bills. A dedicated
    delivery service of 3 trucks delivered to Washington daily. Printed the IRS booklets when you got them in the mail.

Back then, the govt had standards for you to follow when bidding on govt jobs. A minimum wage had to be
    maintained. A diverse workforce had to be maintained. Time limits were issued on jobs. After a certain time,
    you were fined daily if you didn't produce. I remember one job we were doing that had a fine of 100k a day.
    Some classified jobs we did were cardended off.

Now a days govt doesn't care how you get the job done. Obama wanted those bidding on govt work
    to pay their help at least $10 an hour. Seeing how govt work is outsourced, shows the govt/ Trump doesn't care
    again while spewing his, for the American worker bullshit.
    Your company went the way of the buggy whip. Been going on since the Neanderthal Man.

Your example however was HP. That decision was made at least 5 years ago. It's studied for a year, brought to legal and then to tax lawyers and finally to executives. Once it's approved a management office has to be found, staffed and moved into. From there companies have to be formed, bank accounts opened and local management hired. From there a biz license is obtained, real estate agent(s) hired...once a facility is found it has to be built out, retrofitted including servers. Now it's time to hire staff and then train them.

None of what I described above happens fast. Could happen in 5 years, hustling and no complications. No one moving now did so since Trump was elected unless it's a one horse company.

First 123