The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

All the apartisan republicans turning on their own, showing that if you don’t have trumps rooster in your mouth 24/7 you ain’t one of them

Poor JJ getting flogged by his own team because for a second he had a thought of his own

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He wasn’t.
    No guys a complete idiot just managed to somehow make it extremely rich in Forbes top lists and become president of the United States. But yah guys he’s a complete moron give me a break.

Fuk China we are nothing but consumers anymore...we used to make, farm and manufacture our own shit and we need to get back to that..why do we become every other countries bitch and people like you are just fine with massive trade deficits and becoming a slave and consumer nation to foreigners. Not to mention just letting illegals bleed us dry.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How is anyone going to afford goods made in the USA? Do you even know the wages are shit in the USA? Have you seen how most of trump supporters live? Come take a ride to the Midwest. I can show you. These fukks can't even afford a cup of coffee
    So we just give up and bow down to China and take it in the ass forever by them Canada and the eu? Or do we fight back?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    So we just give up and bow down to China and take it in the ass forever by them Canada and the eu? Or do we fight back?
    Canada? You have a trade surplus with us. Our two Nations are intertwined.

No one said anything about giving up. Bro you live on the west coast. Your nation is West, east coast and Texas with people in the middle just doing labour jobs with low pay. Texas is the best place to live in your country that still has an old school American feel.

Trump is trying but what is his backup plan when other nations don't bow down?

He just assumes that what was good in the past will be all good if he reinstalls it. It don't work that way. The world has changed. Trump hasn't.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663 gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jibbby everything good pal?
    No not really LB, losing like crazy in this last week and it's pissing me off. Trying to get dialed in again and it's not happening with this College ball... lol. ..

Jibs will be back to his winning ways soon.. I'm a stats and trends guy and in the end it always pays off.. I'm not sweating it but I have been posting up some losers lately like you LB and I don't like that!!!! ...

This could be the worst month I've had in a long time no lie.. I'm not to happy to post this up but I gotta keep it real.. Wasting my time and losing juice..

March best plays - I even skipped a few days and those days I probably lost..

03/22/2018 02:47 PM Basketball College
    817 Texas A&M +2½ vs 818 Michigan
    Loss

03/21/2018 02:36 PM Basketball NBA
    751 Toronto Raptors +1½ vs 752 Cleveland Cavaliers
    Loss

03/20/2018 02:10 PM Basketball NBA
    664 Portland Trail Blazers +5 vs 663 Houston Rockets
    Win

03/19/2018 01:31 PM Basketball NBA
    613 Golden State Warriors +7 vs 614 San Antonio Spurs
    Loss

03/18/2018 05:06 PM Basketball College
    712 Kansas State -10½ vs 711 MD Baltimore CO
    Loss

03/16/2018 05:37 PM Basketball College
    878 Michigan State -13½ vs 877 Bucknell
    Loss

03/15/2018 02:49 PM Basketball NBA
    702 Indiana Pacers +4 vs 701 Toronto Raptors
    Loss

03/14/2018 02:05 PM Basketball NBA
    604 Boston Celtics +3½ vs 603 Washington Wizards
    Win

03/12/2018 01:39 PM Basketball NBA
    508 Portland Trail Blazers -6½ vs 507 Miami Heat
    Win

03/11/2018 01:52 PM Basketball NBA
    806 Minnesota Timberwolves +4 vs 805 Golden State Warriors
    Win

03/10/2018 12:23 PM Basketball NBA
    503 Washington Wizards +5 vs 504 Miami Heat
    Loss

03/09/2018 01:04 PM Basketball NBA
    816 Portland Trail Blazers +1½ vs 815 Golden State Warriors
    Win

03/08/2018 01:44 PM Basketball NBA
    660 Golden State Warriors -11 vs 659 San Antonio Spurs
    Loss

03/07/2018 12:25 PM Basketball NBA
    565 Houston Rockets -6 vs 566 Milwaukee Bucks
    Win

03/06/2018 01:22 PM Basketball NBA
    506 Toronto Raptors -12½ vs 505 Atlanta Hawks
    Win

03/05/2018 02:16 PM Basketball NBA
    711 Orlando Magic +9½ vs 712 Utah Jazz
    Loss

03/04/2018 03:49 PM Basketball NBA
    807 New Orleans Pelicans -3½ vs 808 Dallas Mavericks
    Win

03/03/2018 01:45 PM Basketball NBA
    509 Los Angeles Lakers +5½ vs 510 San Antonio Spurs
    Win

03/02/2018 11:59 AM Hockey NHL
    64 Vegas Golden Knights -1½ vs 63 Ottawa Senators
    Loss

03/01/2018 01:09 AM Basketball NBA
    501 Los Angeles Lakers +4 vs 502 Miami Heat
    Win
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-22-18 at 10:52 PM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

You know who to thank

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

we will pay more for chinese goods now lovely

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    jibby u think trump wins california in 2020
    Not sure with the Country? With California no way ever... California can become a homeless poor Mexico, drug and crime infested State before we vote in a Republican to change things up.. California is focked and people are moving out at record numbers..

The Country - Media and Libs on the Trump attack even when the Country is doing better.. Everything is anti Trump these days in the media even when things are doing well..

Lazy jobless Dems may get off their lazy asses this time around and vote next election especially if their Government freebies get squeezed....

I think it all depends if Trump keeps the economy growing and gets some kinda wall built.. He can campaign on that and how good the Country is going and win next term if the economy is strong and a Wall is built....

Dems running are so bad he may win by default again.. Who frigg'n knows?

What ever will be will be and the future is ours to see!! ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-22-18 at 11:12 PM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    China not the playing

Prices will double on products
    Double the prices of what? That shit they send over here. Please tell me what China sends over her that I actually need.

The Kraken

Republicans have never had a worse group of presidential candidates than this last batch, and they won. Well, not the the popular vote which was hey haven’t won in some time, but they did win what mattered. Will be interesting this time around when the Dems run a white guy against Trump to see how American evangelicals respond. Pretty sure it will be much closer margin

Anything can happen Jibs, keep your head up pal

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Double the prices of what? That shit they send over here. Please tell me what China sends over her that I actually need.

here's a good interactive article to look for all the products that we get from china and how replaceable it is by USA produced items.

the biggest circle is electrical items. Do you know where the phone and computers you use to post on SBR are from?

0%255075100of US import value, by product group1 million10 million100 million1 billion10 billion100 billion$1 trillion of Chinese product

• Electrical machinery and equiment
      • Telephone sets, including telephones for cellular networks
        • Telephone sets, including telephones for cellular networks
          • Telephones for cellular networks or for otherwireless networks

The US imported $44.57 billion worth of Chinese goods from this product group in 2017 and assessed no duty. Of all the goods in this product group, the US imported 79.66% (by value) from China.

https://qz.com/1232833/explore-all-5...china-in-2017/

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Much of what China manufactures was manufactured here 1st. Our companies closed shop here, moved there, bringing
    their shit here duty free. How American of them.

The rest of the products made there are reversed engineered. Copied. Some of our companies had their files hacked on how to manufacture.

China is nothing but thieves and we support them. Buying their shit and allowing it on our shores duty free.

There are thousands of containers dumped on our shores with nothing but counterfeit shit. From baby powder to
    auto parts. Crack down on the buyers with huge fines, that shit will stop.

We've been keeping our mouths shut because they buy our debt. Having a trade war could create a world of hurt
    to them and us.
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave rkelly110 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Much of what China manufactures was manufactured here 1st. Our companies closed shop here, moved there, bringing
    their shit here duty free. How American of them.

The rest of the products made there are reversed engineered. Copied. Some of our companies had their files hacked on how to manufacture.

China is nothing but thieves and we support them. Buying their shit and allowing it on our shores duty free.

There are thousands of containers dumped on our shores with nothing but counterfeit shit. From baby powder to
    auto parts. Crack down on the buyers with huge fines, that shit will stop.

We've been keeping our mouths shut because they buy our debt. Having a trade war could create a world of hurt
    to them and us.
    We never had a president that stood up to their state sponsored thievery.

I have no problem competing with China even though they pay their labor $1 a day with even tariffs. If they charge 25% on US apples we charge 25% on Chinese apples, not 3% like we do now.

The Kraken

Fukk China, this isn’t a bad thing just because trump is doing it. Probably 20 years too late but better late than never

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

WHO THE FUK CARES......

IT'S ONLY MONEY, and no matter how shitty my 401k's and IRA's turn out, I still got this shit to keep me happy:

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not sure with the Country? With California no way ever... California can become a homeless poor Mexico, drug and crime infested State before we vote in a Republican to change things up.. California is focked and people are moving out at record numbers..

The Country - Media and Libs on the Trump attack even when the Country is doing better.. Everything is anti Trump these days in the media even when things are doing well..

Lazy jobless Dems may get off their lazy asses this time around and vote next election especially if their Government freebies get squeezed....

I think it all depends if Trump keeps the economy growing and gets some kinda wall built.. He can campaign on that and how good the Country is going and win next term if the economy is strong and a Wall is built....

Dems running are so bad he may win by default again.. Who frigg'n knows?

What ever will be will be and the future is ours to see!! ...

So much idiocy in one post its really hard to believe.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3436

Most of the products at Trumpstore.com were made in China.

"Trumps whole platform is about supporting American companies... his company isn't even supporting America!" --Jimmy Kimmel

I know many of you completely despise Jimmy Kimmel. But let's put that aside and honestly ask yourself this question... "are the Trumps hypocrites"?

Auto Donk

kimmel.....

AHAHAHAHAHAH.....

GUY IS SUCH A PUSSY.........

seeing him cry every other day or so is part of the spice of life.....

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Trade war has been going on for awhile, not sure why it's suddenly breaking news now

Auto Donk

JJ's gonna have bigger problems to worry about than a trade war if he brings Mayela to the bash and she finds her way into my room.....

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    kimmel.....

AHAHAHAHAHAH.....

GUY IS SUCH A PUSSY.........

seeing him cry every other day or so is part of the spice of life.....
    Ok... let's say I agree with you 100%... but Jimmy Kimmel has NOTHING to do with Trump. I never quite understood how BOTH Democrats and Republicans like to dodge questions by insulting the people who bring up good points. It only makes them look foolish and guilty. If they were innocent(I'm talking about both Dems and Reps) they would simply answer the question instead of just throwing insults at the people bringing up valid points. I see the same stuff on SBR. People dodge questions and insult the person asking the question and I guess that makes them feel like a winner. It's baffling.

Auto Donk

l just ordered twenty red "make america great again" caps and sent them to kimmel's fukkin' studio with a message "fuk you, love, the donk" accompanying them.....

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

I know many of you completely despise Jimmy Kimmel. But let's put that aside and honestly ask yourself this question... "are the Trumps hypocrites"?
    how are they hypocrites ?

Auto Donk

fuk it!!!

like doogie howser said in one of the fukkin' harold and kumar movies.....

I'M GOIN' TO A WHOREHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    how are they hypocrites ?
    Well... I could give you a MILLION reasons. Trump contradicts himself ever other day. But for starters, don't you think Trumpstore.com should have products that are AT LEAST primarily made in the U.S.A.? Almost none of their products are made in the U.S. Wouldn't it show more support for the U.S. if they actually practiced what they preached?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Every time Kimmel bashes Trump... I dislike him more and more. Not because of him bashing Trump but because he is one fukking liar. He bad mouths Trump for ratings... it's obvious.

Wish we could pull up Kimmel's voters card... he probably voted for Trump. Two faced liar.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Every time Kimmel bashes Trump... I dislike him more and more. Not because of him bashing Trump but because he is one fukking liar. He bad mouths Trump for ratings... it's obvious.

Wish we could pull up Kimmel's voters card... he probably voted for Trump. Two faced liar.
    I haven't watched much Kimmel since The Man Show which I loved so I don't know much about Kimmel anymore. Give me some examples of Jimmy Kimmel being a "Two faced liar". I'm not saying they don't exist... because I have no idea... at all... they probably do exist. I would just like to see some examples.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

This trade war has not even started. China showed major restraint and tacked tariffs on very small things. If China really wants to fuq us over they can and then people will lose jobs right and left. Scary.

DwightShrute

Well... I could give you a MILLION reasons. Trump contradicts himself ever other day. But for starters, don't you think Trumpstore.com should have products that are AT LEAST primarily made in the U.S.A.? Almost none of their products are made in the U.S. Wouldn't it show more support for the U.S. if they actually practiced what they preached?
    I am sure you can give a million but all I was looking for is one good reason. You and Jimmy are focusing on Trump, as per usual, and not on the entire picture. No where does Trump suggest it should be illegal or you shouldn't do business with China or Peru or whatever country.

Jimmy has turned into a crying misinformed snowflake. You don't want to use him to make a point.

JohnGalt2341

I am sure you can give a million but all I was looking for is one good reason. You and Jimmy are focusing on Trump, as per usual, and not on the entire picture. No where does Trump suggest it should be illegal or you shouldn't do business with China or Peru or whatever country.

Jimmy has turned into a crying misinformed snowflake. You don't want to use him to make a point.
    I gave one good reason but you completely ignored it.

You are correct that I am focusing on Trump. And YOU are focused on Kimmel. Who do you think the country should be more focused on? I never said it should be illegal to do business with other countries. I only asked the question... "Wouldn't it show more support for the U.S. if the Trumps actually practiced what they preached?" Also... and let's get this out of the way right now.. Even if Jimmy Kimmel is the the biggest cry baby on the planet... let's even call him the worst piece of garbage that has ever existed in the history of mankind. He still has NOTHING to do with Trump. Both Kimmel AND Trump can be worthless human beings. For some reason or another people seem to think that 1 must be a winner and 1 must be a loser. It doesn't work that way. BOTH can be losers OR BOTH can be winners or 1 of each. Your dislike for Kimmel doesn't automatically make Trump a good President or person.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 03-23-18 at 12:07 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kimmel a loser

Everyone knows it

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

first name relationship with Jimmy, lol. what a clown. another bs comment.

poor dwightie, dumb as a pile of sht.

DwightShrute

I gave one good reason but you completely ignored it.

You are correct that I am focusing on Trump. And YOU are focused on Kimmel. Who do you think the country should be more focused on? I never said it should be illegal to do business with other countries. I only asked the question... "Wouldn't it show more support for the U.S. if the Trumps actually practiced what they preached?" Also... and let's get this out of the way right now.. Jimmy Kimmel is the the biggest cry baby on the planet... let's even call him the worst piece of garbage that has ever existed in the history of mankind. He still has NOTHING to do with Trump. Both Kimmel AND Trump can be worthless human beings. For some reason or another people seem to think that 1 must be a winner and 1 must be a loser. It doesn't work that way. BOTH can be losers OR BOTH can be winners or 1 of each. Your dislike for Kimmel doesn't automatically make Trump a good President or person.
    You brought up the crying snowflake Kimmel.

years ago we all saw Made in China on just about everything it seemed. You rarely saw Made in the USA in China. We knew that this wasn't a good thing. As we got older and wiser we saw that many businesses had to go to China in order to compete or just not bother at all. Trump is the first president trying to change that. To level the playing field.

Whether or not he has a few ties made in China is totally irrelevant. About as far away from being hypocritical as one can be. Ya Snowflake Jimmy is so unhinged that he will do just about anything to push any phony Hollywood narrative. He knows a certain segment of the population will buy it.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-23-18 at 12:34 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    first name relationship with Jimmy, lol. what a clown. another bs comment.

poor dwightie, dumb as a pile of sht.
    As with most Repubs, they are missing the hypocricy chip. Hypocrisy is oblivious to them.

Yell and scream about others cheating while cheating. Holler about buying stuff from America but make their
    stuff in China. Do as I say, not what I do which is pretty typical of the religious right.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    As with most Repubs, they are missing the hypocricy chip. Hypocrisy is oblivious to them.

Yell and scream about others cheating while cheating. Holler about buying stuff from America but make their
    stuff in China. Do as I say, not what I do which is pretty typical of the religious right.

yes sir, no hypocrite like a R hypocrite. of course with dwightie it is mostly stupidity. remember when he was a fiscal conservative, during obamas terms he must have written that 1000 times. not to worry, when a D takes over he will magically become a fiscal conservative again.

the R hate spending until they are in power, then for some reason spending is A-ok. they make you fckin weak in the knees.

First 123 Last