spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Longer commercials this tournament?

Anyone noticed how phucking long the commercial breaks are during these games? I swear they've tacked on at least 1 minute every time to cram in more commercials. 2 more 30 second commercials EVERY stoppage EVERY game probably another $50-$100 million in revenue for these cocksuckers.

Then they show you 'sister jeanne' or some disabled kid to distract you from all the money they're making off these men.

I'm sure ncaa has many female administrators more than happy to confiscate this money to make it 'fair' and 'equal' to the gotdamn womens sports who are sustained by this.

If the players rebelled and tortured the ncaa pres to death on live tv, they'd be fully justified.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

AND that phucking U2 singing bit. How much you think U2 got paid for that? That capital 1 tournament commercial with sam Jackson, how much u think he got paid for that? But a kid who takes $100 from an agent is unethical lol.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Yeah and i think they use the funky start times to distract us from how long the games take.

If it was normal 7 and 9 start times we would notice that its 930 when the first game ends.