BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

nice pick you fkking clown.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

He is now 6-1 on lock picks and 1-80 on his suggested picks. From now on the only appearance that i want to see braces is on JJs Grill, thats fkin it. Get lost now clown!!!

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Bunch of clowns here... I swear some of you guys love losing money on a daily basis. Kid started off humble talking about going to Vegas with $30k, then made some plays which hit. Then started getting arrogant for a guy that never been to Vegas and asking for everyone's opinion on places to go and things to do. SBR started to notice he's on a run and then go against the guy. Now that's the true definition of Clowns. Brace keep a tracksheet of your plays or 1 thread for the entire tournament. I'm pretty sure you're done from here after taking that L.

Peace

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    Bunch of clowns here... I swear some of you guys love losing money on a daily basis. Kid started off humble talking about going to Vegas with $30k, then made some plays which hit. Then started getting arrogant for a guy that never been to Vegas and asking for everyone's opinion on places to go and things to do. SBR started to notice he's on a run and then go against the guy. Now that's the true definition of Clowns. Brace keep a tracksheet of your plays or 1 thread for the entire tournament. I'm pretty sure you're done from here after taking that L.

Peace
    Braces sent his husband to stop the bullying!!!!

First 12