krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    How do they fire him now without looking like total dipshits? They should have canned his ass weeks ago instead of let him run his mouth to the media. Hard to fire a guy after you gave him full support less than a month ago. Its not like this is anything new. He has been one of the top recruiters while at Arizona and hasn't done a damn thing in 9 years. They have seemed to be fine with him being average for years.
    They stood by him against allegations. Not by being able to coach worth a shut.shit

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Cats go on a run. Buffalo timeout, TV timeout. Buffalo scores. Another TV timeout. Unwatchable.
    Nino is right these games are ridiculous just advertising money...games take like 3 hours plus it’s ridiculous as fuk

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I could not believe all they hype they were getting. The entire Pac10 was bad but somehow AZ was a top team. It made no sense.
    Bilas, Williams and everyone on espn just fell in love with Ayton and transferred it to the team. As good as Ben Simmons was, LSU was still horrible. And Trier hadn't been consistent so i didn't understand those expectations.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

That was an ass whooping

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Buffalo's coach is giving this reporter the f me eyes

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Call of the day good job 👏 👍
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pilebuck13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    They stood by him against allegations. Not by being able to coach worth a shut.shit
    He has always been a loser in the tournament. The only accomplishments he has is beating up on the Pac 12 in the 9 years he has been at Arizona. He hasn't made one final 4 at the school. It appears that Arizona is fine with just winning conference championships.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Congrats to Buffalo they exploited Arizona's suspect defense and got hot (lucky?) from 3. The way they tho, Kentucky will run them off the court. You can't run with a more talented team that likes to run.
    That's kinda what they just did. Zona averages 80 ppg shooting 50%. All the Kentucky fans that were rooting for buffalo should be careful what they wish for.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    He has always been a loser in the tournament. The only accomplishments he has is beating up on the Pac 12 in the 9 years he has been at Arizona. He hasn't made one final 4 at the school. It appears that Arizona is fine with just winning conference championships.
    Bxig differenenc between not making a final 4 and losing by 21 in the first round.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Pac 12 sucks this year.. Zona got spanked tonight.. Didn't see that coming though I must admit..

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

OMG did you see that possession? Buffalo missed a bunny but they stuck with it and got a steal that led to a dagger 3. They are out hustling Zona now. Pac10 about to put up a bagel.
    The dunk i was telling you about was in the TTech game. kid did a 360 alley-oop. will be top play on sc and you will see it a million times this week. Even Kenny Smith kept saying he's never seen it before and he used to judge those dunk contests.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

and your fuggin gators. between them and alabama i haven't been right all season. pick em to win they lose and vice versa. They can look this good today and horrible saturday.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    and your fuggin gators. between them and alabama i haven't been right all season. pick em to win they lose and vice versa. They can look this good today and horrible saturday.
    St Bonaventure was totally gassed tonight. They got in late at 4 am the night before and went out to eat as soon as they got to town. That was dumb. They were on tired legs and couldn't defend the 3. The Gators would have been a Final Four team if they didn't lose their beast at Center Egbunu. That guy gave them the toughness inside that is missing. Dude is a straight up beast and with him, you're talking about a Final 4 team for sure. He is that good.

They should challenge TT well on Saturday. It's a home game for TT as the crowd will be pro TT but if the Gators can hit the 3, they can beat anyone in this tourney.

SEC is 4-0 today.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

St Bonaventure was totally gassed tonight. They got in late at 4 am the night before and went out to eat as soon as they got to town. That was dumb. They were on tired legs and couldn't defend the 3. The Gators would have been a Final Four team if they didn't lose their beast at Center Egbunu. That guy gave them the toughness inside that is missing. Dude is a straight up beast and with him, you're talking about a Final 4 team for sure. He is that good.

They should challenge TT well on Saturday. It's a home game for TT as the crowd will be pro TT but if the Gators can hit the 3, they can beat anyone in this tourney.

SEC is 4-0 today.
    definitely didn't see that coming. When Chioza gets the gators running they look pretty good.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

zona cost me 12 grand in parlays

hit every other play i had all day.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    The dunk i was telling you about was in the TTech game. kid did a 360 alley-oop. will be top play on sc and you will see it a million times this week. Even Kenny Smith kept saying he's never seen it before and he used to judge those dunk contests.
    I still haven't seen it but I'm sure it's coming up.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

It was nice but more of a 180 than a 360

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Nicely done, Mac. I don't know jack shhhhh (can't say that) about college BB but wouldn't it be nice to put your mind towards ice hockey. Please consider.

Meantime I recall you are a baseball aficionado. Less than a month away!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Nicely done, Mac. I don't know jack shhhhh (can't say that) about college BB but wouldn't it be nice to put your mind towards ice hockey. Please consider.
    Meantime I recall you are a baseball aficionado. Less than a month away!
    I need to start looking at hockey. I'll look for your threads.
    Getting very excited for baseball. This should be an exciting year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well coach is fired

Players also disappeared

First 123