19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Harbaugh In Need Of New Performance Assistant

Michigan football director of performance Monday morning DUI details: Harbaugh's buddy crashed SUV, resisted arrest, bit hospital worker, told Ann Arbor cops to “F**k off”, swings at cops, grabbed hospital security by throat & denied he was drunk https://bustedcoverage.com/2018/03/14/fergus-connolly-dui-details-michigan-football-arrested/ …

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Remember Fergus Connolly, the Michigan director of performance and director of football operations who got a DUI at 11:50 a.m. on a Monday? Of course you do. That story went nuts last week. Well…the newshounds in Michigan went searching for the police report and finally got their hands on it. To say it’s a trainwreck for Fergus is an understatement. This guy turned in an all-timer and is lucky his face wasn’t rearranged by the cops who had to deal with his (alleged) drunk ass.

Remember, this all happened on a MONDAY MORNING. Jim Harbaugh wrote the forward for Fergus’ book. That’s how high-level he is/was with the Wolverines.

From MLive:
    The director of performance for the University of Michigan athletic department resisted police, grabbed a security guard’s throat and bit a lab technician after his arrest March 5 on suspicion of drunken driving, a police report states.
    Fergus Connolly, 40, also told an officer he would “put him in a wheelchair,” according to the police report.
    It would probably be best if I put this into bullet form so you guys can see the highlights…all alleged…gotta make sure I have that in here so I don’t get fired or sued:

• Fergus crashed his SUV; Tahoe missing a front tire

• The SUV might be a university vehicle

• Refused a breath test, denied he was drunk

• Shoeless, bloody feet, incoherent

• Found shoeless standing in a snowbank, leaning against a tree talking on his cellphone to a university cop

• No wallet or ID; had no idea where he’d come from

• Injuries to his arm, feet and stomach

• Told officers “Do not do this to me,” and “F**k off”

• Resisted arrest multiple times, including at the station where he took an open hand swing at an officer

• Police took him to the hospital where he took another swing at a cop

• He was handcuffed to a bed, but sat up and grabbed security officer by the throat

• Fergus was put in restraints but bit a hospital worker; didn’t break the skin with the bite

• Made $255,000 in 2017

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He’ll get probation, pay some fines and “voluntarily” seek treatment for “substance issues”.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Already put my application in.

Have 20 years experience.

madden 1998 all the way to madden 2018.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He’ll get fired

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He’ll get fired
    Really? Going out on a limb with that call.

Guy should be doing a few years in prison for all of the shit he did. Hopefully doesn’t buy his way out. 255K for that job. Sign me up.

Golden one. Do me a favor and don’t take Syracuse tonight. Thanks.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

give me his address, I mail him some of these: