jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5 Dimes is tremendous!!!

Never had issue

The software is simple but very sophisticated actually

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

poker software down about 6 months. tourney brackets down all day today. but the exotic betting options i like. and live betting is in stone age compared to bovada

portman
    portman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

Can i ask you what limits do you have on Soccer? They are pretty good indeed but limits are very poor

TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Spot on...I didn't have a problem streaking, but did have to agree with my wife that I wouldn't pull out my "Texas-belt buckle" in public (bars, etc.).

Jared Brooks
    Jared Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    really is... that why they're the only book worth having an account at.
    That's a strong statement. It's also unjustified for many players.

For my purposes and those of many others, Bookmaker is superior to 5Dimes. The limits at Bookmaker are way better than at 5Dimes. Also, 5Dimes' interface is from the dark ages and there is no auto line adjustment on limit bets as with the big boys (Bookmaker, Pinnacle). In my experience, the customer service at Bookmaker is better. Bookmaker also has a longer history.

For the sports I play, 5Dimes could be better for small bettors who aren't worried about limits. It's also better for people who want more props or livebetting than Bookmaker offers. But again, those are low-limit types of betting for many sports.

As for payouts, I've taken $50k from them in recent months via bitcoin and the payouts were silky smooth. By contrast, I've seen a lot of complaints about 5Dimes payouts. I admit I haven't had a 5Dimes withdrawal in years.
    Last edited by Jared Brooks; 03-15-18 at 04:05 PM.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15709

I don't bet $1000 a game, more like $100-$200 so I like betting less popular NCAA sports like hockey and baseball, plus junior hockey and a bunch other stuff many books don't offer but 5 Dimes does. I really like Bookmaker, but the offer menu for me anyway is far more vanilla there.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

5dimes is mediocre
    Live betting is poor + buggy software
    Btc payouts a husltle -- wait 24 to 48hrs for email confirmation which sometimes they won't send...
    *if lucky they hit you with please verify ur acc 'for customer satisfaction & safety'*
    I'll stick with bookmaker

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

I deposited 5k in btc with them last week and have turned it into $32,000 on 5dimes betting entirely heavy favorites.

I damn near got wiped out when USC (-1800) damn near lost to UNC Asheville.

Like this Friday I have 15k on all the heavys favs like Virginia, NC, MICH State, etc that will pay out another 9k.

I'm wondering if they'll let me keep getting away with this or limit me. My strategy is so stupid I don't see how they can mark me as some sort of 'sharp'.

They say 10 billion will be bet on the tourney this year, even 5ds tiny fraction of that has to be tens of millions, I can't imagine they'd give a shit about me hitting 8k here and there...

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    I deposited 5k in btc with them last week and have turned it into $32,000 on 5dimes betting entirely heavy favorites.

Like this Friday I have 15k on all the heavys favs like Virginia, NC, MICH State, etc that will pay out another 9k.

I'm wondering if they'll let me keep getting away with this or limit me. My strategy is so stupid I don't see how they can mark me as some sort of 'sharp'.

They say 10 billion will be bet on the tourney this year, even 5ds tiny fraction of that has to be tens of millions, I can't imagine they'd give a shit about me hitting 8k here and there...
    If you keep playing faves you're balance is up and down AND you never withdraw they wont say shit, however you might get limited if someone reviews your account.
    Try withdrawing your 32k though, let me know how that goes, post up the chat you have with Tony too

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcarbs View Post
    If you keep playing faves you're balance is up and down AND you never withdraw they wont say shit, however you might get limited if someone reviews your account.
    Try withdrawing your 32k though, let me know how that goes, post up the chat you have with Tony too
    +1

he's gonna love that "hit and run"

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Keep wagering those Favorite Money Lines in the NCAA Tourney... Let me know how that works out for you about 14 days from now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Keep wagering those Favorite Money Lines in the NCAA Tourney... Let me know how that works out for you about 14 days from now.
    He will lose EVERYTHING

5 DIMES LOVES HIM

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

If you don't bet steam, bad lines and are not genuinely sharp, nothing will happen for winning 27k in a week. Especially when you deposit 5k at a time.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

I been with 5 d 11 years never had problem,,love this book

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

lightning fast deposits

you pay we play

flyingcarbs

These folks that have been with 5D for X years, can you give me a truthful response to this: How much have you lost in total? I've been limited by books for winning several weeks in a row, and this is no more than 500-800 a week. I seriously doubt you would be able to get away with winning a few Gs and trying to withdraw it every week/month.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13942

5d best book for US players. live betting odds way better than most and plenty of betting choices, never had a problem in the many years I've been there.. imo bookmaker sucks. heritage is great but I like live betting and the new version just has terrible odds.

Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Have any of you been limited on 5dimes? I'm limited to $10 a bet on same markets. Does anyone know if there is any other site out there like 5dimes with the same lines?

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I got negative -$2700 on 5 dimes !! My ex wife busted me up and challenge the charges few years ago -nothing I can do- believe I’m ban from them
    Your ex wife busted you up? What are you, some beta pussy?

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

These folks that have been with 5D for X years, can you give me a truthful response to this: How much have you lost in total? I've been limited by books for winning several weeks in a row, and this is no more than 500-800 a week. I seriously doubt you would be able to get away with winning a few Gs and trying to withdraw it every week/month.
    You can win as much as you want on Pinnacle and they will never ever limit you.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

best book in the world

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

ive been there for 7 years and ive won alot. never limited. just in prop bets. but i think they changed that for everyone

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    I don't bet $1000 a game, more like $100-$200 so I like betting less popular NCAA sports like hockey and baseball, plus junior hockey and a bunch other stuff many books don't offer but 5 Dimes does. I really like Bookmaker, but the offer menu for me anyway is far more vanilla there.
    who cares what the layout looks like. are u in 3rd grade? lmao. square

flyingcarbs

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    You can win as much as you want on Pinnacle and they will never ever limit you.
    Would be nice if you could play Pinnacle from US....

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I had TOR PL -1.5 last night... they won 4-0 and my wager was graded a loss. I had to talk to the CS guy to have it resolved quickly.

Why was it graded a loss? mistakes do happen, and they resolved it quickly so that is good. But these occasional mistakes never seem to be in my favor.

TheMoneyShot

Would be nice if you could play Pinnacle from US....
    You can try a book called Fairlay. They clone Pinnacle lines. You wager in BTC only. There's a thread over in "Bitcoin Sports Betting"

TheMoneyShot

Can't believe all the somewhat "positive" feedback for 5Dimes.

The MAIN ISSUE is... when are they going to start doing PO's under 24 hours??? I mean damn it... all the other books are doing it.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

The MAIN ISSUE is... when are they going to start doing PO's under 24 hours??? I mean damn it... all the other books are doing it.
    My $1,000 BTC payout has been under review for over 48 hours now lol

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

it's the games they play with the w/d that pisses Sammy off

they verify in one form or another 4-5x hoping you'll miss one to delay the payout

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I agree 5D should step up their game when it comes to PO's - no doubt about it. BUT if that is the most severe problem with 5D - it's not that big of a deal.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15709

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    who cares what the layout looks like. are u in 3rd grade? lmao. square
    Who said anything about the layout? I said the offer menu....there is more to betting than MLB, NFL, NHL & NBA.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Bitcoin deposit processed and credited to account in 3 minutes

Great book
    Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Love them, but it's Authorization Form Time for me. Put in a BTC payout request MON & just had it rejected today. Irritating.
    Of course you can deposit instantly, why would they ever not want your money?

Only thing that needs grading is the cashout.
    They advertise 24-48 hours on BTC payouts. I've cashed out to Bitcoin 100 times and never had one in that time frame. 4 day minimum.

Forget all this for a second and let's talk about how Tony used to run a respectable book with competitive lines, and now his juice-raping in-game lines are WORSE than bovada's.
    Greed sucks.
    A bad business owner sees business is doing well so you don't realize how much action you're missing out on having bad lines, you just think about the people you're bending over that are currently there.
    Lots of room for improvement.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28974

48hrs is for BTC exclusive only i think

never waited longer than 48hrs on a payout there

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

if i get the BETDSI payout, i will deposit there and try to withdraw as well with an update of the process in a 2 page summary.

RudyRuetigger,
    PlayersAdvocate

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Who said anything about the layout? I said the offer menu....there is more to betting than MLB, NFL, NHL & NBA.
    they have everything to offer guy. no idea what your talking about.

First 1234 Last