franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

2018 - Footie / Soccer / Football / Fussball - Mar 13

124 - 136 ( - 17.39 units )

No interest as yet in Ch League. Both home fav's are over juiced imo. Will Mourinho play to not concede or actually look to win ? Roma look very average of late, so its hard to back them at the heavy price. I am going to await the line ups before considering any wager on either.

Bolivia : Nacional Potosi vs San Jose : 8pm

Nac Potosi @ 1.95 ( 2 units )

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Manu needs to win , any draw is no good for them. I think there is tons of value still and manu will win this game 1-0 or 2-0.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Best of luck Franz

AskJonny4Notes
    AskJonny4Notes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

I’m with you Franz, both favs are too juiced to make a play now. I like Man U but 1 Sevilla goal and everything goes out the window. IMO Sevilla were the better team in the 1st leg so this one seems tricky. As for Roma, their recent home record scares me. Also the fact that Shakhtar to Advance is juiced makes me lean Shakhtar or no play.

BOL today

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    Manu needs to win , any draw is no good for them. I think there is tons of value still and manu will win this game 1-0 or 2-0.
    Sevilla needs to win as well. Man U in the 1.50 to 1.60 range is not value to me unless they were playing Huddersfield. -1 goal only gets you even money.

Just doesn't interest me at that price.

BOL whatever you choose to wager

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by AskJonny4Notes View Post
    I’m with you Franz, both favs are too juiced to make a play now. I like Man U but 1 Sevilla goal and everything goes out the window. IMO Sevilla were the better team in the 1st leg so this one seems tricky. As for Roma, their recent home record scares me. Also the fact that Shakhtar to Advance is juiced makes me lean Shakhtar or no play.

BOL today
    Jonny, Exactly how I see both games

Cheers

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Sevilla and man u are evenly matched on paper but I will never trust Sevilla in big game situations. They will wilt more likely than not

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

+535 on Sevilla

Can this hit? Might Man U play tight... or is this a draw if anything but a Man U win??

People saying Sevilla can play w them...

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    +535 on Sevilla

Can this hit? Might Man U play tight... or is this a draw if anything but a Man U win??

I think it's very possible. I agree with Shady about " on paper " and the fact Sevilla are hit and miss. Just don't trust Mourinho and his penchant for defensive footie

AskJonny4Notes
    AskJonny4Notes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    +535 on Sevilla

If it's a draw Sevilla advances on away goals. Don't think Sevilla wins (they're 0-3-3 on English soil), but if you like Sevilla there's definitely value in the draw. Man U odds keep climbing so I would wait for before kickoff to place wagers.

franz555

Copa Lib : Vasco De Gama vs U De Chile : 8:30 pm est

Vasco @ 1.88 ( 5 units )

Its always diificult to assess one countries league vs another. When Copa Sudamerica or Copa Libetadores pit two teams from South America to play one another, so many variances apply. In league play you have recent history to draw from. In major events , the cream will inevitably rise to the top. This game just screams out VASCO to me. Vasco are worth an estimated 42 million in transfer value, which places them in the middle of the pact among the Brazilian giants ( The Brazilian League is roughly 860 million in total value ). The visiting side U. De Chile is the #1 ranked side financially in Chile, worth an estimated 16 million ( The Chilean league is valued at 132 miilion in total value ).
    In close proximity is U De Conception of Chile , who are at 10 million in transfer value. They played at home to Vasco in the 1st leg on Jan 31st, and were dominated to the tune of 4 - 0. U De Chile are a very decent side , but i think its a very generous price for Vasco playing on Brazilian soil.

franz555

Ch League : Manchester United vs Sevilla : 3:45pm est

Over 2.5 @ 1.89 ( 3 units )

After a tight 1st leg in Spain with zero goals, Mourinho has taken the plunge today with a very aggressive line up and formation. It looks as though he is looking to get an early lead to push the issue. I am hoping that the approach gets an early goal to open things up at both ends.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Sevilla!!!!

Muriel is garbage though. And manager is too for thinking muriel is a beete4 option than b yedder

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

united are so bad

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Congrats all Sevilla backers today, man u hasn't lost at home in 5 yrs in games like these

Nice hit on the over franz

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Ch League : Manchester United vs Sevilla : 3:45pm est

Over 2.5 @ 1.89 ( 3 units )

After a tight 1st leg in Spain with zero goals, Mourinho has taken the plunge today with a very aggressive line up and formation. It looks as though he is looking to get an early lead to push the issue. I am hoping that the approach gets an early goal to open things up at both ends.
    Good / Bad .......I just care about the