lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Mattis is still there.

Trump doesn't have the balls to fire him or Kelly

lakerboy

Remember when Trump told Rex not to bother trying to talk with Kim?

LoL

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

jarvanka will be in jail. one visiting the other. new york attorney general

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Fake news narrative. This president is keeping his promises he made in the campaign like no other in history. Those who aren't aboard teh Trump Train need to get out of the way so that those who are can come aboard. That is smart. That is accountability. That is what a great president should do. Trump has the balls to do it.

You are addicted to losing so you can't possibly understand. Its not your fault. Decades of Washington incompetence has done this. The people have awoken.

MAGA!

right

how many of you recall how many times DT told the world...I have the best team, I only hire the best or words very similar to those words I wonder what the count is today of how many of those "very best" are gone. If he lasts 4 years in all probability he will lead the country in one stat for sure. Losing the "very best" team in record numbers. What a fckin disaster.

the sad part of this entire situation is I am pretty sure I remember that RT didn't even want this job, I think his wife talked him into it. lol

pretty soon dwightie, trump train will have you and your twin on board.

Again my friends, this is all good, all of this is good news. Let it all play out, time is on the side of lady justice. If the US survives DT, I believe only good will result when the majority of the people have had enough. Give the American people some credit, they will get it sooner or later. They always do.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

At the rate our embarrassment of a president is going a verified moron like brooks and a fat canadian like dwight will be on Trump's cabinet by end of the year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    At the rate our embarrassment of a president is going a verified moron like brooks and a fat canadian like dwight will be on Trump's cabinet by end of the year.
    lol, yeah GnG if you can trust that Dwightie really is from Canada. If that man is breathing he is lying or bull shitting. Nothing that develops from his pen can be counted as true. the lad lies about shit that means nothing absolutely nothing. what a guy!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

If Gullible Grits and dishonest dante partied

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

This is why I told you to stick to memes Dwight. You trying to replace brooks glass jaw?

Brutal thread for you kid

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    lol, yeah GnG if you can trust that Dwightie really is from Canada. If that man is breathing he is lying or bull shitting. Nothing that develops from his pen can be counted as true. the lad lies about shit that means nothing absolutely nothing. what a guy!
    10 years and not one lie you can name I made.

dishonest dante

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

10 years and not one lie you can name I made.

dishonest dante

OMG, this again.

how many times I have listed just a portion of his lies, how many about a dozen or more. last time I listed them I asked him when he would ask again. okay guys, just a few this time, I know most of you are getting tired of hearing them. but he keeps asking.

the very first lie dwightie was when you robbed an entire article word for word and denied it.

a few of the latest your QB story four years a starter in HS. however when I asked you the number of men on the offensive side of the ball, you didn't know. lol . everybody and their brother knew that was a lie.

then we have your 30 televisions in the office and when I asked what those TV's do when turned on--no answer.

Dwightie just three, there are three hundred more. Sorry my friends, he asks, I must answer.

I think it was Chico that called you a liar concerning the football story, that is after you claimed never to have made that comment. In two or three weeks we will go through this scenario again and next time I will list a different three lies. I got hundreds of them

DwightShrute

cant stop lying

dishonest dante at his worst

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

most people with three brain cells would think, if I am going to lie about being a qb, maybe I better know a little bit about football. Not dwightie. I first asked him to explain a slant pass--nothing. I thought well let me try the number of players on a team--nothing. The man would have been just as well off claiming he walked on the moon.

fckin idiot.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

it makes me smile, it makes me happy when the reddest are always the dumbest and the most dishonest. I go to bed in the evening happy, everything is right in the universe. The stupid are still stupid, the dishonest are still dishonest.

DwightShrute

most people with three brain cells would think, if I am going to lie about being a qb, maybe I better know a little bit about football. Not dwightie. I first asked him to explain a slant pass--nothing. I thought well let me try the number of players on a team--nothing. The man would have been just as well off claiming he walked on the moon.

fckin idiot.

chico2663

His English is so bad that I have my doubts. Rkelly asked him about some mountains in costa rica and he didn't have a clue. My thought iss he some 400 lb guy in the baltic states in his apt. He is probably making 9 bucks a week to act like an idiot. He definitely needs a shower, shave and a bonus. Because he is proving the difference between the west and east.

DwightShrute

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

nope. that isn't what happened. Geez.
    My comment about Douchebag Don firing Tillerson with a tweet is factual..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    My comment about Douchebag Don firing Tillerson with a tweet is factual..
    no its not

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I liked Rex.. Seemed like an honorable man.. A man with real integrity.. A patriot...

Trump and him obviously didn't see eye to eye on things though.. Can't have mutiny and resistance when you have an agenda to fill.. New blood will bring a renewed energy to the position. CIA director won't skip a beat in the new role.. I don't have a real problem with this move..

chico2663

fckin idiot.
    no it was when he was acting like he was in the east but then told you he was in costa rica . He then said he didn't say it but i took a picture of his statement because he is pretty good with computers. after i kept putting it back on the computer from my cell phone he stated "who does that?" I replied me after you have erase a shit load of things

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I liked Rex.. Seemed like an honorable man..

Trump and him obviously didn't see eye to eye on things though.. Can't have mutiny and resistance when you have an agenda to fill.. New blood will bring a renewed energy to the position. CIA director won't skip a beat in the new role.. I don't have a real problem with this move..
    trump doesn't like anyone going against him. When rex came out against the murder of russian ex spy. Well putin told trump to fire rex.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    trump doesn't like anyone going against him. When rex came out against the murder of russian ex spy. Well putin told trump to fire rex.
    And your Subscription to CNN the Magazine and TMZ premium is on its way.
    Glad you know this is true...you must have good sources!!!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If Gullible Grits and dishonest dante partied

Check out the guy who makes sure to get another puff in before helping the other guy put out a fire on his face

Anyway yeah Tillerson never seemed comfortable

lakerboy

Why doesn't Trump just hire all the Fox news crew?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why doesn't Trump just hire all the Fox news crew?
    Trump is firing back in rallies with fake news call outs. He's on it lately, it's funny but true....

Fake news networks.. CNN and MSNBC..

DwightShrute

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

chico2663

[QUOTE=SEAHAWKHARRY;27650626]And your Subscription to CNN the Magazine and TMZ premium is on its way.
    Glad you know this is true...you must have good sources!

i watch cspan. But thanks for playing

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Check out the guy who makes sure to get another puff in before helping the other guy put out a fire on his face

Anyway yeah Tillerson never seemed comfortable
    flaming dr. pepper. Seen a chick at def leopard concert catch her hair on fire this way

chico2663

chico2663

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    America wanted change. I don't think they wanted it every fukking day!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

In his going away speech today, Tillerson didn't thank the moron that appointed him.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    In his going away speech today, Tillerson didn't thank the moron that appointed him.
    so?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Trump building a dream team!

First 1234 Last