USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    ok dude, you know it all...you can think what you want, just as I have made my own opinions about you.

I knew without a shadow of a doubt you would never show your face anywhere.
    Jakey at least 5’11

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Jakey at least 5’11
    Ah well maybe I have him mixed up with another poster

The point is he’s daring me to do something he already knows I don’t care to do and claiming if I don’t do it then everything else is fraudulent even though he has no explanation of how that could be in the face of all the video evidence.

He’s just being an obnoxious troll, probably motivated by jealousy. He’s been pissy ever since I put “leaderboard champion” in my signature, and it seems my cash and/or the ability to do push-ups has made him reach his boiling point.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 03-20-18 at 11:21 AM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I know jj is just spewing things cuz that’s what he does. But as far as anyone else that calls your video into question I think it’s just that they can’t relate to it.

They have never had or even seen that much money before so they say it can’t be real. That’s usually how life works. Someone that hasn’t experienced something just doesn’t believe things because they can’t relate.

I personally think it was the video of the year!

Not to mention the detective work that you did to uncover funnyb ( PhoneyB) was priceless as well!

👍👊👍👊👍👊

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47654

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ah well maybe I have him mixed up with another poster

The point is he’s daring me to do something he already knows I don’t care to do and claiming if I don’t do it then everything else is fraudulent even though he has no explanation of how that could be in the face of all the video evidence.

He’s just being an obnoxious troll, probably motivated by jealousy. He’s been pissy ever since I put “leaderboard champion” in my signature, and it seems my cash and/or the ability to do push-ups has made him reach his boiling point.
    I had no idea you did not care to do it but that is a likely excuse for someone that self proclaims they are "verified" based on some spliced up videos. When push comes to shove to verify in person, you don't show just as I thought.

A rich man like yourself that lives for forum adulation missing a golden opportunity to meet the very posters he tries so hard to impress? FRAUD

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I had no idea you did not care to do it but that is a likely excuse for someone that self proclaims they are "verified" based on some spliced up videos. When push comes to shove to verify in person, you don't show just as I thought.

A rich man like yourself that lives for forum adulation missing a golden opportunity to meet the very posters he tries so hard to impress? FRAUD
    The video of the cash and pushups were in direct response to posters including mods calling me out or pathological liars fudging things yet again, not because I was seeking attention.

You can continue your pathetic attempts to make me jump through your hoops and go after your moving goal posts but that's just you being obnoxious and playing silly games

LOL go troll someone else ur trying way too hard and it's just boring now
    Last edited by dlowilly; 03-20-18 at 01:50 PM.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I know jj is just spewing things cuz that’s what he does. But as far as anyone else that calls your video into question I think it’s just that they can’t relate to it.

They have never had or even seen that much money before so they say it can’t be real. That’s usually how life works. Someone that hasn’t experienced something just doesn’t believe things because they can’t relate.

I personally think it was the video of the year!

Not to mention the detective work that you did to uncover funnyb ( PhoneyB) was priceless as well!


    Thanks bro!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Short, gay, and trolling is no way to go through life jake

Tell u what if say in a week since we need a finite time period u can find that video of me doing push-ups, published anywhere on the internet dated before I posted it on YouTube I will leave this site forever and give u 2000 points as a parting gift. If u don’t, you don’t even have to leave, just publicly admit u are a trolling clown and you owe me 2000 points. How’s that sound?
    Willy we aren't supposed to refer to rooster smoochers in derogatory fashion anymore for like 5 years nowit's still OK to think itthanks Willy

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

The music to kick off the video is incredible. DLO William has talent.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    The music to kick off the video is incredible. DLO William has talent.
    Thanks man

It was just royalty free background music to choose from on the editing software. I thought it had sort of a retro jazzy upbeat feel to it that might match someones' mood on the way to Vegas

usa67us
    usa67us's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I enjoyed it. A lot of effort involved. Thanks for sharing.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by usa67us View Post
    I enjoyed it. A lot of effort involved. Thanks for sharing.
    Glad you enjoyed it

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Yeah, You guys continue to press your lips against the ass of this egotistical fraud and his fake puss videos. dfraud willy is the biggest fuk'in liar to ever to ever post on a gambling forum and I've got the evidence to prove it. A bunch of plagiarized videos spliced together and you fuks (the ones who are dumb enough to believe this fuk'in phony), fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Who the fuk makes a video with canned bullshit music and never says shit? You would think if this was really his video, he'd want to say something. Not one fuk'in word, why? Because this phony asshole was never there.

Another valid point, why is it dfraud willy never shows any dates or performers on marquees, because when you're splicing fake shit together, gotta be careful not to fuk up and mix clips of different times.

Make you wonder how many hours of videos the douche bag poured over just to find the right "clips" add some cheesy fuk'in music and then try and pass this shit off as his own.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-23-18 at 05:42 PM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Willy got mad at me last night at the 1/2 table. He was down to his last 40 after playing for an hour and I sat out a hand to let the dog in. I guess that’s bad protocol in the online poker world.

Willy fuk mans best friend.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Willy got mad at me last night at the 1/2 table. He was down to his last 40 after playing for an hour and I sat out a hand to let the dog in. I guess that’s bad protocol in the online poker world.

Willy fuk mans best friend.
    No big deal

Usually people say they will brb though, the way it went I started to win a few hands to make a come back and you just sat out so it seemed like a cut me off type thing which there is no rule against anyway

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

The fountain scenes definately from the Boulevard tower at Cosmo. 48th floor minumum. These higher floors
    pretty much reserved for VIP players, 500 plus a hand.

First ... 2345