jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

make a real video man or I bust you up in Vegas
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    make a real video man or I bust you up in Vegas
    JJ showin' his true leadership traits.... awesome shit!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL WTF is wrong with you? Who else would it be?
    I never saw this f'n vid.... sounds hilarious.... re post it or link it here

why the fuk are you doing push ups in it?

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Great stuff bro.....loved it...good music .....nicely done !!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I never saw this f'n vid.... sounds hilarious.... re post it or link it here

why the fuk are you doing push ups in it?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

LOL WTF is wrong with you? Who else would it be?

you have proven to be a huge attention whore, I wouldn't put anything past you to try and impress the masses here including editing videos.

very simple solution, prove me wrong and show up at the bash and I'll never say another cross word about you and will apologize to your face and on the forum.

fraud weasel

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

ha shit, i thought you were roughly my age and normal...you sound like you're as old as chico's brain years

(not talking shit, i prob sound like a jew when i'm not snorting nasal spray)

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you have proven to be a huge attention whore, I wouldn't put anything past you to try and impress the masses here including editing videos.

very simple solution, prove me wrong and show up at the bash and I'll never say another cross word about you and will apologize to your face and on the forum.

fraud weasel
    this is fair

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Why would anyone doubt that was Willy in the video? It had his sig all over it.

He’s certainly not my boy and I don’t agree with him much but I also don’t think he’s an attention whore, just here having fun and wasting time like the rest of us.

That was our Willy boys, zero doubt

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Why would anyone doubt that was Willy in the video? It had his sig all over it.

He’s certainly not my boy and I don’t agree with him much but I also don’t think he’s an attention whore, just here having fun and wasting time like the rest of us.

That was our Willy boys, zero doubt
    I could be dead wrong...he can prove me wrong and I'll eat crow...

my bullshit radar is usually pretty accurate and I believe this guy is a con man and doesn't have the balls to show his face...that remains to be seen.

dlowilly

my bullshit radar is usually pretty accurate and I believe this guy is a con man and doesn't have the balls to show his face...that remains to be seen.
    Short, gay, and trolling is no way to go through life jake

Tell u what if say in a week since we need a finite time period u can find that video of me doing push-ups, published anywhere on the internet dated before I posted it on YouTube I will leave this site forever and give u 2000 points as a parting gift. If u don’t, you don’t even have to leave, just publicly admit u are a trolling clown and you owe me 2000 points. How’s that sound?

Auto Donk

wow... guess I was so mesmerized by the stacks of dough I forgot you got a work out in as well.....

nice!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

jake is a skinny soy boy

fun to talk big on sbr

all of those poker guys stick together

EMBARRASSING

(still do not believe the cash is real though)

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

did centy have money?

can't recall which former poster dlo is.....

if it's centy, all we need is biter to join us and he'll prompt dlo/centy to tilt like he did and the old days, and then we will have our "verification"....

Wish I knew where Bite was. One of the best ever around here.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    ha shit, i thought you were roughly my age and normal...you sound like you're as old as chico's brain years
    You see, when your balls drop your voice gets lower

Start a thread when this happens and we can congratulate you

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

JakiePeavs

I know you all don’t get along but that’s Dlow in the video
    If you look at his hands it’s most likely him in the Vegas vid too
    plus the shadow phillyguy posted matches up with dlows build
    I just think that Dlow is very calculated, when he makes a vid he wants it
    to be quality . The money is shocking though , that’s a ton of cash to
    be able to produce.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Men I think the issue here is Willy’s ability to get all Tarantino-esk with his productions thus being not believable. Had he stopped at 21k we’d not be having this convo. Add to the fact that prop money is marked in the front of the bills & not the backs.

Cant deny the quality especially after watching Sammy’s videos from Vegas which still has me dizzy

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

I just think that Dlow is very calculated, when he makes a vid he wants it
    to be quality .

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Add to the fact that prop money is marked in the front of the bills & not the backs.
    It's obvious there is literally nothing I could do without people dreaming up some conspiracy or theory it's fake. I flipped through all of them so you saw they were real bills with serial numbers. I am not going to broadcast whole serial numbers of bills on a gambling forum most likely observed by some type of law enforcement. I did 100k because I knew if I just did 21 k people would say I got a loan or some shit. Now of course the problem for some people is it was too much.

I can kind of understand some people questioning the cash and I half expected that, but questioning that it's me doing the pushups is just trolling

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

U could sit and hold 100k to a light so we see all markings

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

It's obvious there is literally nothing I could do without people dreaming up some conspiracy or theory it's fake. I flipped through all of them so you saw they were real bills with serial numbers. I am not going to broadcast whole serial numbers of bills on a gambling forum most likely observed by some type of law enforcement. I did 100k because I knew if I just did 21 k people would say I got a loan or some shit. Now of course the problem for some people is it was too much.

I can kind of understand people questioning the cash, but questioning if it's me doing the pushups is just trolling
    Willy I have no horse in the race....we've had our differences but in the end most of your post are amusing....if ya got it, flaunt it pal

will you be taking Jakey up on his offer

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

will you be taking Jakey up on his offer
    Well I wasn't planning on going and have little interest in Vegas in August. Some apology I don't care about from some dude called jakepeavy is hardly going to make a difference. If he wants to accept my offer in post #116 he's welcome. He won't though, he's just being a troll

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Well I wasn't planning on going and have little interest in Vegas in August. Some apology I don't care about from some dude called jakepeavy is hardly going to make a difference. If he wants to accept my offer in post #116 he's welcome. He won't though, he's just being a troll
    didn't read whole thread

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1333

Spot on Jake. This fuk'in lying phony sack of shit won't show up, and we've seen this same kind of video bullshit before. Makes a ridiculously stupid fuk'in 2000 pt challenge for you to go searching youtube videos. Unlike you fraud willy, real pros don't sit around all fuk'in day searching for fake shit to post here for their narcissistic attention whore fame.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Spot on Jake. This fuk'in lying phony sack of shit won't show up, and we've seen this same kind of video bullshit before. Makes a ridiculously stupid fuk'in 2000 pt challenge for you to go searching youtube videos. Unlike you fraud willy, real pros don't sit around all fuk'in day searching for fake shit to post here for their narcissistic attention whore fame.
    Ok you talked me into it

Thanks for sending me a video of you, jakepeavy, rudyruetigger, sweep, and a couple of your friends so I can recognize you when I get there

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Saloon this shit

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Saloon this shit
    All of your seizure inducing videos should be salooned

mikejamm

wow... guess I was so mesmerized by the stacks of dough I forgot you got a work out in as well.....

nice!
    Yeah Donk, well don't be "mesmerized" by fraud willy's fake fuk'in stacks of bullshit cash either. I'm about to expose this piece of shit for the puss fraud he is.

dlowilly

No one questioned fudgyb's two stacks that you could barely see, from a guy who is a proven pathological fraud

I show mine in HD up close and flip through them all and posters want to say it's mine that are fake. WTF

mikejamm

No one questioned fudgyb's two stacks that you could barely see, from a guy who is a proven pathological fraud

I show mine in HD up close and flip through them all and posters want to say it's mine that are fake. WTF
    You fuk'in lying puss. I don't give a fuk'in rat's ass about your HD close up of your fake stacks. If fact, that is what busted your stupid ass! I'm giving you one last chance to come clean asshole before I post my investigation.

I'd advise you to watch your own bullshit "stacks" video and see where you fuk'ed up dip shit.

If you have any moral fiber at all and don't want to be forever known at the lying piece of shit fake video posting douche bag, you'd better come clean with the members of this fine forum.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-18-18 at 07:33 PM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Mike ?

Now most people would not put what I’m bout to say out there publicly

if someone claims they got somebody by the balls , and video proof at that

BUT.......

i just zoomed in using a special video player for YouTube vids

then made it it crystal clear and I’m not seeing what you see

not from the bills anyways , they look like years of dif prototypes of Benjamin’s

not unless you saying his math is wrong or something I’m just not seeing any

proof of the close up of bills proving or disproving anything

I also think that deep down I’m hoping Dlow is legit cuz I think he is a solid poster

JAKEPEAVY21

Short, gay, and trolling is no way to go through life jake

Tell u what if say in a week since we need a finite time period u can find that video of me doing push-ups, published anywhere on the internet dated before I posted it on YouTube I will leave this site forever and give u 2000 points as a parting gift. If u don’t, you don’t even have to leave, just publicly admit u are a trolling clown and you owe me 2000 points. How’s that sound?
    lol, grasping at straws for insults is all you have against me pal.

I'm not trolling, I just don't buy what you are selling. I guess it's ok for you to troll numerous posters on here but if anyone questions you we are short, gay and a troll lol...fair enough..

I don't give a shit about you enough to search the internet for that video.

just as I thought, I don't see a single post from you in the Bash thread.

you are nothing but a keyboard warrior that doesn't have the balls to show his face in person...prove me wrong guy and I'll buy you a few beers in Vegas and sing Kumbaya with you on video.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I'm not trolling, I just don't buy what you are selling. I guess it's ok for you to troll numerous posters on here but if anyone questions you we are short, gay and a troll lol...fair enough..

you are nothing but a keyboard warrior that doesn't have the balls to show his face in person...prove me wrong guy and I'll buy you a few beers in Vegas and sing Kumbaya with you on video.

dlowilly

Grasping at straws? LOL no. You are short, and you are trolling. The gay thing meh I could be wrong but you do live in San Francisco, correct? So gay or bi is around -185

And yes, you are trolling. Anyone I have trolled, like funnyb for example, I have evidence and reason to. You have nothing. In fact you have counter evidence to your theories and you obnoxiously claim differently.

You don't give a shit enough about me to search for a video? Ha! More like you would rather come up with some unrelated bs challenge that you know I won't accept because I am on the East Coast, I have already said I wasn't going, and I have already made it clear I don't care to publicly make my identity known on a gambling forum. I could easily verify what I have done with more videos, but you want to make it an unrelated bs challenge that has nothing to do with pushups or cash. What does me going to a bash, and getting you to do whatever it is you say you will do which I don't care about, have to do with me being the one doing pushups and showing the cash in those videos? That's you being a cowardly troll

You say you aren't gay? Post a video proving you are 5'10" or more...see how stupid that is? Now go crawl back in your troll hole...

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

San Diego
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave GUMMO77 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21

Grasping at straws? LOL no. You are short, and you are trolling. The gay thing meh I could be wrong but you do live in San Francisco, correct? So gay or bi is around -185

And yes, you are trolling. Anyone I have trolled, like funnyb for example, I have evidence and reason to. You have nothing. In fact you have counter evidence to your theories and you obnoxiously claim differently.

You don't give a shit enough about me to search for a video? Ha! More like you would rather come up with some unrelated bs challenge that you know I won't accept because I am on the East Coast, I have already said I wasn't going, and I have already made it clear I don't care to publicly make my identity known on a gambling forum. I could easily verify what I have done with more videos, but you want to make it an unrelated bs challenge that has nothing to do with pushups or cash. What does me going to a bash, and getting you to do whatever it is you say you will do which I don't care about, have to do with me being the one doing pushups and showing the cash in those videos? That's you being a cowardly troll

You say you aren't gay? Post a video proving you are 5'10" or more...see how stupid that is? Now go crawl back in your troll hole...
    ok dude, you know it all...you can think what you want, just as I have made my own opinions about you.

I knew without a shadow of a doubt you would never show your face anywhere.

First 12345 Last