JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

TV news channels like CNN, MSNBC and the sports shows on ESPN are all trashy these days.. It's all a bunch of whiney liberals, gays, trannies, and more and more ghetto black flavor... TNT sports is the same.. I can't watch Inside the NBA anymore.. Players only crap gives me a headache. That room with the retired ghetto players talking ebonics makes me want to shoot myself.....

ESPN is garbage outside of their live sports coverage...

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Tirico keeping a straight face or even playing up to Johnny Weird during the Olympics is another example, a tragedy

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    TV news channels like CNN, MSNBC and the sports shows on ESPN are all trashy these days.. It's all a bunch of whiney liberals, gays, trannies, and more and more ghetto black flavor... TNT sports is the same.. I can't watch Inside the NBA anymore.. Players only crap gives me a headache. That room with the retired ghetto players talking ebonics makes me want to shoot myself.....

ESPN is garbage outside of their live sports coverage...

Spot on!!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LMAO

Seriously, if ESPN puts Sage Steele at the head of a prime time show like they did with those other two idiots we just may be turning the corner on the libtard epidemic in the media
    Sage Steele is a conservative black woman. Married to a white husband. The type of person that libtards hate....I love it.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57669

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    If they put sage steele on il watch again. She is about the only one i can stand at espn cause she is a pround conservative and black lives matter hates her
    Like her as well, but someone could throw her a sandwich every now and then!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Like her as well, but someone could throw her a sandwich every now and then!
    Bit twiggy for sure..

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

People still watch ESPN...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

He's so annoying, stutters all the time, has a nasal voice and can't run two sentences together. I tried watching and it was so cringe worthy.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    People still watch ESPN...
    Yeah was sick on the couch after a bender so I figured I'd give him a shot. It was awful

First 12