homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

SLURRY welcome back.
    You are an asset to this thread and this forum.
    Thanks for the info you post.

homie1975

early gains by 'DAQ which were up over 1%, all erased

Merck is out of the vaccine race

MRNA says theirs is effective against the new strain

but then again they have to test the booster vs the South Africa strain

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Big fun today with the S&P tanking a little bit before roaring back. I picked up 100, or $2000 worth of FLEX like I stated on my earlier post during the weekend, the immediate stop price is $18.48 or the 20 day moving average, but since this is a scanner stock, I will sell if the price dips below the 9 dma for more than a day. The buy price was $19.735 at 10:04.48 this morning. Then almost immediately, the S&P took a little roller coaster ride which made me feel like shyt cause I could have pick this up for $18.79, a whole dollar less. Right now it is hovering at $18.97, making a bearish flag pattern. So I may be out of this by the end of the day if the S&P starts to dive again.

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 49715

Earnings after the bell today:

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO

Earning before the open tomorrow:

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

market will go down hard after big tech earnings...
    later this week.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    market will go down hard after big tech earnings...
    later this week.
    To many ev about to pop.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10358

*Excuse this diatribe but it has to be said, just skip to next paragraph if you don’t want to hear it. Been out awhile, had to break from sbr, and honestly wouldn’t be back here if not for my appreciation of some folks here. Not sure why it took me so long to realize it’s just unacceptable and honestly I contributed to things like what happened at our capital 6th of January by being here. Giving infractions and banning people for abusing their access or betpoint privledges, while not allowing members to come here with the freedom of not seeing the race of their parents or children be denigrated is both immoral and reprehensible. As Nietschze explained, the real motive controlling physics and human behavior is POWER. The Will to Power is behind every compliment AND every insult. There are people who would insult you work ethic, your way of speaking, even the the color of your skin because of a will to power. Why? Because it allows them to control the deeply resentful thoughts they possess towards themselves. They wld beat their wife to control this resentment, they wld do copious amounts of drugs to control their self-hatred. Unfortunately, at this site, you have an abundance of men or women who fell down, never picked themselves up, and instead of fixing their inherent flaws, they chose smoke Meth or to blame immigrants and minorities for their OWN failures. Same way some men are not able to face the failure of losing a football game or an election, they wld manipulate you you into believing it was not their fault. I have come across a few patients with Narcissistic personality disorder, and, there is always one common origin, they were abused, raped or mistreated as a child, and, the only way they cld regain power was through the belief they cld never do anything wrong. This is the moment when people have to choose who and where they want to be associated and also understand you are the only entity that can determine your fate. I speak to young men of color about this all the time who have been brainwashed to believe there failures stem from “the man”. But this is lazy, and the easiest path to take. If you don’t associate with others who are equal or better than you, then you will only fall prey to those some vices. So I left. I do believe there are mods and ppl here who know exactly what I am saying but lack the character or courage to speak out. I will leave it to you to determine what kind of person or site you want this to be and just leave it at that.

As for market....I agree with snowball, as is usually the case the market melts up for apple and Tesla earnings and then tech bleeds out. This time though, I can see 10-20% correction based on level of froth. 2020 was definetly great for tech but I don’t think 2021 will offer the same returns. I have taken some profits and allocating to some industrials, energy, financials, and travel/retail......DNOW, VET, CSTM, Macy’s, MGM, X, BA, DIS

I’ve beat the drum here before on LQDT, AQB, OPEN, all of which are still TOO low.

New healthcare stocks I have been buying every dip:
    BNGO, ONEM, RPTX, TDOC, SELB, ACRX, SENS, HEC

Gaming/Augmented reality: IMMR, WIMI

Now is time to capitalize on 5G, and the slickest way to do it is through orbital satellites, not cell towers,,,GILT, GSAT, ORBC, just pick one and pound it.

Disrupting advertising: cable cords being cut, players like RoKu and TTD have taken off, but there is still room for others: MGNI, INUV, PERI, FLNT

disrupting realtors: OPEN, BEKE

disrupting insurance: LMND, INAQ, ROOT

disrupting farming: RAVN, Deere

My strategy, for those who are not familiar, is to allocate capital every single month like clockwork to Tesla. I told you this when it was 1k., I am telling you this now that it is 5k, just buy Tesla every month, it will be volatile, perhaps, but unless you want to be sitting at a red light and see half the cars on the road driving past you while the passenger is asleep or doing their make-up in 5-10 years without having profited from their 5trillion dollar market cap then I suggest you listen.

I have added 2 new ones to my dollar cost averaging in addition to Tesla.

Bitcoin: I didn’t understand blockchain, Web 3.0. I don’t think I even really understood financial debt cycles of civilizations. But, I read a few books, “Life after Google”, “Bitcoin standard” and “Blockchain revolutions” which opened my eyes further to how the world of money and centralized data work, and, in my opinion it is unsustainable. The fundamentals and current global circumstances set bitcoin and ETH up for quite possibly the largest and most rapid flow of capital in human history. I currently have 20% of my assets in bitcoin(75%) and ethereum(25%). Many have FUD about bitcoin and don’t even really understand. My suggestion wld be to read and understand and come to you own conclusion before it’s too late.

Palantir: won’t say much here, think I’ve went into it before, they will be the salesforce of every major government agency and once they figure out a business to consumer model cld be one the most dominant companies in the world. The banks and funds just hate on it same as they do for spacs bc they went direct listing and allowed retail an opportunity to get in at reasonable prices. If this went Indirect listing the cap wld be 100B. They want to fool you and fuk you over while they stack shares, don’t listen.

***My top picks to outperform the market in 2021—LMND, MGNI and TDOC***plus for gawds sake put at least 1% of your money in bitcoin, the value of your dollars sitting in the bank is same as if you were paying interest just to keep it there.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave trobin31 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975, chico2663, and grease lightnin

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10358

Two penny stocks I like for potential life changing returns IF you have the balls to bet big on them are: PTTN and TSNP

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    *Excuse this diatribe but it has to be said, just skip to next paragraph if you don’t want to hear it. Been out awhile, had to break from sbr, and honestly wouldn’t be back here if not for my appreciation of some folks here. Not sure why it took me so long to realize it’s just unacceptable and honestly I contributed to things like what happened at our capital 6th of January by being here. Giving infractions and banning people for abusing their access or betpoint privledges, while not allowing members to come here with the freedom of not seeing the race of their parents or children be denigrated is both immoral and reprehensible. As Nietschze explained, the real motive controlling physics and human behavior is POWER. The Will to Power is behind every compliment AND every insult. There are people who would insult you work ethic, your way of speaking, even the the color of your skin because of a will to power. Why? Because it allows them to control the deeply resentful thoughts they possess towards themselves. They wld beat their wife to control this resentment, they wld do copious amounts of drugs to control their self-hatred. Unfortunately, at this site, you have an abundance of men or women who fell down, never picked themselves up, and instead of fixing their inherent flaws, they chose smoke Meth or to blame immigrants and minorities for their OWN failures. Same way some men are not able to face the failure of losing a football game or an election, they wld manipulate you you into believing it was not their fault. I have come across a few patients with Narcissistic personality disorder, and, there is always one common origin, they were abused, raped or mistreated as a child, and, the only way they cld regain power was through the belief they cld never do anything wrong. This is the moment when people have to choose who and where they want to be associated and also understand you are the only entity that can determine your fate. I speak to young men of color about this all the time who have been brainwashed to believe there failures stem from “the man”. But this is lazy, and the easiest path to take. If you don’t associate with others who are equal or better than you, then you will only fall prey to those some vices. So I left. I do believe there are mods and ppl here who know exactly what I am saying but lack the character or courage to speak out. I will leave it to you to determine what kind of person or site you want this to be and just leave it at that.

TRob, I nominated your post for THIS PART.

THANK YOU, SIR, FOR SAYING IT STRAIGHT UP AND TO THE POINT.

chico2663

you guys need to buy crsp and uthr

Slurry Pumper

Well as for this morning, it looks like the market is going to gap open above yesterday's break down candle so if it holds above that level on the S&P around 384.50 the market may run, if it dips below, then yesterdays lows are on the table and maybe lower.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Good info slurry thanks

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Good info slurry thanks
    Yes, when guys like SLURRY, TROB, SNOWBALL, and CHICO (amongst many others) are in here posting, this thread has tremendous value.

I agree with SNOWer that the Big Tech earnings will drive us up this week but then we need other catalysts to step up and I am not seeing that at the moment.

Slurry Pumper

The market is just hanging out waiting for a shoe to drop. Painful to try and scalp trade anything today.

homie1975

I just opened small, entry positions on:

SQ
    CRWD
    NET

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO

Before to bell tomorrow:

chico2663

got a stinky pinky haon that is moving.

aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by aveeno View Post
    SESN
    SESEN BIO
    Cure for bladder cancer coming
    Head and neck cancer in the works.
    Off to work but Iĺl post more information regarding this later.
    Anyone? Steady climb since originally posting in Mid-December

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Almost bought GME at $92. FML

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Canucker what stopped you?

chico2663

Gme from 66 to 210 in one day. Buddy tried to talk me into in but he had gave me too many losers. Fm

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Gme from 66 to 210 in one day. Buddy tried to talk me into in but he had gave me too many losers. Fm
    up to 225 ah

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    up to 225 ah
    ALLer I am loving that assss in your avatar.

MrDeeds
    MrDeeds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

If ya’ll have any cash available put it into $amc ASAP. It’s looking to be in the early stages of a $gme type move.

Slurry Pumper

Looking around the market today as it closed and there are several indicators like IWM, XLF, SMH, $DJT and a few others that surely have the look of rolling over. The SPY and the QQQ are right at highs, and I suspect that Snowballer is totally correct that when the big tech gets done reporting, the market will tank. I expect a giant gap and crap. Just look at the charts I mentioned, they are all not telling me to enter the market with any long plays here.
    I guess the big tech can come out with blow out earnings and the market can take off, but it sure does look like something is setting up to trap as many people as possible. The market seems to always do that and it smells like it is really near that time again.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    If ya’ll have any cash available put it into $amc ASAP. It’s looking to be in the early stages of a $gme type move.
    up 65% in AH wow

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

been buying calls and call spreads of this since Friday. hoping for a pull back to dd.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    bought it at 85 and got out at 105, only a few shares but trading halts spooked me obv regret it now.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

AMC anyone ?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

AMC shot up after hours as well. Race to 10.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

GameStop had the option buyers yesterday when it dropped on suicide watch. Then climbed back up. Way up.

chico2663

i own 100 shares. you need to get back on fubo. Been flipping for awhile. They are trying to do live gambling.

First ... 250251252253254255256 ... Last