antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Holy shit there are so many people posting on this page that don’t have a clue on reading the market.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13485

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I think it depends on your broker, and I assume that you haven't put any conditions on the sale. So for instance, I use the ThinkorSwim platform from Ameritrade. If I put in a Trailing Stop Loss with a %, I also have to choose when it will be valid. For a time period, I can choose that order expires at the end of the trading day, or make it good until I cancel it. Then I can also choose if extended hours are in play for both the morning and evening. I think the default is a trade that is good until the end of the closing day without extended hours. The percentage is set from the high of the day or time period if good til canceled, and the values are set during the hours that the trade is executable.

Now if I choose I can control all the parameters you mention in your post by making a trade with conditions. Actually I do this every day when I set up my morning gap trades. Typically I want to buy a stock at a preset price after the opening bell but only if the price opens above my set price and comes down in a rapid fashion to my price. So taking a successful trade from today, I bought BLUE after it opened at $45.96, at that time I set my stop loss at $45.50, but only if the last price is lower than my stop price when the hourly candle closes. I sell using a similar set of criteria of conditions.
    Once again much appreciation for your time and help. I trade at Fidelity with conditions as you stated but mostly margin %.

I actually validated 2 of my questions/assumptions yesterday. I own quite a bit of LTHM , for me, (550 shares). I set the stop loss margin at 12% sell 400 shares GTC. I had a typo as it rose to circa 12.45 midday and my trailing stop did follow it during trading hours. Luckily for me it didn't breach my stop during trading hours. After hours it dumped to circa 10.80 which would have triggered the 10.98 stop. Overnight it recovered and is now trading circa 13.18. In short the sell order did not trigger after hours. Had it, I would be a VERY sad man right now.

Conversely some of my DOCU did trigger during the regular trading and I got stopped out. So, at least at Fidelity it recalibrates during normal trading hours.

I think I've got a good handle on this strategy except one final thing. Is there a way to protect yourself against an event where the market dramatically dumps for some random , (possibly erroneous) reason, liquidates all your open sell orders, and then quickly rebounds and corrects itself? After all we are mostly dealing with computers and one miss key and who knows. Much like that guy did circa 10 years ago where he took a huge number of stops out and then the error was quickly corrected. Maybe a buy order against the sell, or am I getting in over my head again.

Apologies as I'm older and just trying to earn a little and mostly preserve what capital I have.

Once again, Many thanks!!

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8790

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Once again much appreciation for your time and help. I trade at Fidelity with conditions as you stated but mostly margin %.

I actually validated 2 of my questions/assumptions yesterday. I own quite a bit of LTHM , for me, (550 shares). I set the stop loss margin at 12% sell 400 shares GTC. I had a typo as it rose to circa 12.45 midday and my trailing stop did follow it during trading hours. Luckily for me it didn't breach my stop during trading hours. After hours it dumped to circa 10.80 which would have triggered the 10.98 stop. Overnight it recovered and is now trading circa 13.18. In short the sell order did not trigger after hours. Had it, I would be a VERY sad man right now.

Conversely some of my DOCU did trigger during the regular trading and I got stopped out. So, at least at Fidelity it recalibrates during normal trading hours.

I think I've got a good handle on this strategy except one final thing. Is there a way to protect yourself against an event where the market dramatically dumps for some random , (possibly erroneous) reason, liquidates all your open sell orders, and then quickly rebounds and corrects itself? After all we are mostly dealing with computers and one miss key and who knows. Much like that guy did circa 10 years ago where he took a huge number of stops out and then the error was quickly corrected. Maybe a buy order against the sell, or am I getting in over my head again.

Apologies as I'm older and just trying to earn a little and mostly preserve what capital I have.

Once again, Many thanks!!
    Well I guess there may be a way that affords you protection from a flash event where the price drops or even gaps down real quick then recovers. Lets take a look at one of my failed trades from just today:

I bought AYX after the open ($128.51) when it dropped to $125.85, and then another buy when it dropped to $122.16. Both equal buys so I drop 60% of the stock shares when the price recovers just 1% of the average which is $125.24. This didn't happen so to look at my stop loss side, I sell 100% of the trade if the price is below $121.15 after checking the hourly close. So looking at the chart right now, the price is $118.06, but my stop loss hasn't triggered yet, why? If you look at the price right at 10:30, it was $122.25 which is above my pre-set stop loss. I set the criteria for this to happen. I since got out of the stock, but if I was asleep it would still be a valid criteria as we haven't had a second close of an hourly candle yet. When it does close in the next minute or so unless there is a giant rush to buy this stock, it would trigger and I would be out at a much lower price.
    Usually however I do this because most of the time if the price dips below the stop loss price, it will makes its way back up above my stop loss price and thus not be triggered.

The point is there are a shyload of criteria you can attach to a sale of a stock. Hell criteria that have nothing to do with that stock price at all, like the price of the SPY, and even fundamental criteria. At least I can do that on ThinkorSwim, I'm not sure if there is a best way to protect you with the flash crash protection, but maybe someone on here will have a technique that does protect you against that, but it is always a risk event no matter how you cut it.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    Holy shit there are so many people posting on this page that don’t have a clue on reading the market.
    I wish I knew how to read the market. I used to win so much money horse racing before I learned how to handicap. But I am sure I wouldn’t of invested in nio at 1.98,swks at 71 or tsm from 42.
    little known fact Phil Collins,Elvis Presley,Eric clampton,Eddie Van Halen and the beetles couldn’t read music.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11005

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I wish I knew how to read the market. I used to win so much money horse racing before I learned how to handicap. But I am sure I wouldn’t of invested in nio at 1.98,swks at 71 or tsm from 42.
    little known fact Phil Collins,Elvis Presley,Eric clampton,Eddie Van Halen and the beetles couldn’t read music.
    I believe the incomparable Jimi Hendrix could not either !!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14260

ACB up 77%

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14260

Once Harris said they would legalize pot if elected that was major + to the industry.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Make that money folks !!!! Weed, Renewable Energy and EVs. Also, digital ad companies since digital ads are growing very fast again.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13485

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    Well I guess there may be a way that affords you protection from a flash event where the price drops or even gaps down real quick then recovers. Lets take a look at one of my failed trades from just today:

I bought AYX after the open ($128.51) when it dropped to $125.85, and then another buy when it dropped to $122.16. Both equal buys so I drop 60% of the stock shares when the price recovers just 1% of the average which is $125.24. This didn't happen so to look at my stop loss side, I sell 100% of the trade if the price is below $121.15 after checking the hourly close. So looking at the chart right now, the price is $118.06, but my stop loss hasn't triggered yet, why? If you look at the price right at 10:30, it was $122.25 which is above my pre-set stop loss. I set the criteria for this to happen. I since got out of the stock, but if I was asleep it would still be a valid criteria as we haven't had a second close of an hourly candle yet. When it does close in the next minute or so unless there is a giant rush to buy this stock, it would trigger and I would be out at a much lower price.
    Usually however I do this because most of the time if the price dips below the stop loss price, it will makes its way back up above my stop loss price and thus not be triggered.

The point is there are a shyload of criteria you can attach to a sale of a stock. Hell criteria that have nothing to do with that stock price at all, like the price of the SPY, and even fundamental criteria. At least I can do that on ThinkorSwim, I'm not sure if there is a best way to protect you with the flash crash protection, but maybe someone on here will have a technique that does protect you against that, but it is always a risk event no matter how you cut it.
    Thanks again,

Check out LTHM since open yesterday. Very happy man I didn't get stopped out around 10.80 after hours.

I'll look closer at response tomorrow as I'm multitasking ponies, stocks, and a little work. BOL

antifoil
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I meant the previous page making all these claims about why the market was going or or down and they were all mostly wrong.
    I use to sell puts on niO. Obviously I wish I was long but I made out decent on the premium. I moved on to draft kings and workhouse with their high IV.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    I meant the previous page making all these claims about why the market was going or or down and they were all mostly wrong.
    I use to sell puts on niO. Obviously I wish I was long but I made out decent on the premium. I moved on to draft kings and workhouse with their high IV.

sorry. i still getting killed on wkhs. have li,sbe,solo and tesla in the ev environment.

antifoil
    Update your status

If you are stuck with workhorse you can try selling covered calls to reduce your cost basis. If you aren’t familiar you can find some YouTube videos about the selling covered calls or even the wheel strategy. Just make sure your strike price is above you cost basis.

Slurry Pumper

What a week of gaps. Every day a gap up of 400 points until Friday was kind of unexpected for me. I guess I should of expected this but I thought the market would continue down to around the 300 on the SPY. If you look at the way the market has run up in the last week, I would and am betting that we will see a little pullback in the near future at the very least.

Anyway I sold all my positions that are not involved with Gold on Tuesday only to put them back on on Wednesday. I'm not going to record the sale price and buy back price, but there were only 2 positions anyway and on 1 there was really no change and on the other I made out almost 50 cents. Yeah, I'm too lazy to record that and in the end I'm only screwing my numbers to the downside when I look at the report card later.

AQB: AquaBounty Technologies Inc.

These people grow Salmon and plan to do it in Kentucky in the future. With all the excitement on Tuesday, they reported a -$0.09 loss per share vs. a -$0.08 estimate, so they missed by a penny. Take a look at the weekly chart below.

Good weekly volume and bounced off of previous support where a big breakup candle from 8 weeks ago happened. Stochastics are running down hill but the MACD is gaining, so hopefully they are just running a test of a former break up area before taking off to the upside. You can see where I placed my stop loss right at 3 bucks which is another support area, but as you can see, I'm letting this one have some room to fall with a mid 20% loss before I've had enough.

TOTALS ALL STOCKS 2020 35,758.25 -3,124.25 1,065.75 26.58
    MONTH NOV IN 0.00 ALLOWED 0.00 GAIN SO 0.00 TOTAL 0.00
    TOTALS PER STOCK AQB PLAY 3,138.50 LOSS -738.50 FAR 29.50 GAIN 0.00
    MONTH NOV 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    09/23/20 14.55.15 AQB 25 4.17 104.25 3.00 -29.25 -28.06% 3.96 -5.25
    10/20/20 10.34.43 AQB 375 4.07 1,526.25 3.00 -401.25 -26.29% 3.96 -41.25
    10/28/20 9.54.34 AQB 400 3.77 1,508.00 3.00 -308.00 -20.42% 3.96 76.00

AU: AngloGold Ashanti LTD

This gold miner is finally taking off after bouncing off support. I'm pretty sure they report sometime this week, and I would be shocked if they don't smack the earnings report out of the park. Well if they don't we'll see it drop like a rock, hell even if they do well they could fall a little so the pressure is on. I pretty confident they will be on the upswing for the next little while.

I'm liking the weekly chart here as stochastics are on the bottom, and MACD is gaining on growing volume interest. It broke to the upside from a down trending channel from the 61.8% level on the Fibonacci pull back o meter and hit resistance then pulled back slightly before the closing bell on Friday. From the picture you can see I don't have my stop loss entered and that shouldn't happen, but what can I say, I love the gold miners and they bring me business in my actual profession. I need to get over it and pull the trigger on an allowable loss I can take and put it down. The chart shows where I have it, which would have been just above the low of last week so I guess so far my emotional ties to the gold mining industry has worked out so far.

TOTALS PER STOCK AU PLAY 5,351.00 LOSS -769.00 FAR 161.00 GAIN 1,763.98
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    09/02/20 11.27.15 AU 300 28.01 2,801.00 22.91 -510.00 -18.21% 27.56 -45.00 85 28.51 42.50 1.79% 115 28.57 64.40 2.00%
    10/22/20 15.39.11 AU 100 25.50 2,550.00 22.91 -259.00 -10.16% 27.56 206.00

GDX: Vaneck vectors ETF Gold Miners

Ok this one has held up pretty nicely since the July highs and look how it has preformed this week.

This is another weekly chart that I like. It broke out to the upside of a down trending channel, well I guess a "break out" isn't the word just yet so I'll stop with the written fellation narrative. I do like the fact that this stock didn't even make it to the 38.2% level of the Fibonacci pull back o meter before bouncing up. The stochastics aren't quite on the bottom, but they do appear to be crossing over with the Macd starting to rise. Look at the volume interest lately with all the buyers. Again me without the actual stop loss on a gold miner.

TOTALS PER STOCK GDX PLAY 7,892.00 LOSS -490.00 FAR 392.00 GAIN 1,706.95
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    09/04/20 10.29.46 GDX 50 39.91 1,995.50 37.01 -145.00 -7.27% 41.42 75.50
    09/21/20 10.13.53 GDX 50 40.10 2,005.00 37.01 -154.50 -7.71% 41.42 66.00
    10/22/20 15.50.42 GDX 50 39.20 1,960.00 37.01 -109.50 -5.59% 41.42 111.00
    10/26/20 11.13.22 GDX 50 38.63 1,931.50 37.01 -81.00 -4.19% 41.42 139.50

GLD: SPDR Gold Trust ETF

Finally, it looks like gold may be done with the down trending consolidation. We have uncertainty in the world big time. Europe (them pussies) are all locked up again, we don't have an official winner yet in the Presidential race, and even when we do, it will be challenged in several states. The democratic house margins got smaller, the republican senate margins got smaller as well. We have stimulus talks back on as Chupacabra and cocaine Mitch are both getting a little nervous. The dollar falling out of bed lately with the world laughing at our election standards that are ridiculously below third world standards are only going to fuel further rise in gold.

This chart has all the characteristics of the other gold mining charts which isn't surprising since gold and the dollar are driving the miners.

TOTALS PER STOCK GLD PLAY 17,743.75 LOSS -743.75 FAR 575.25 GAIN 1,034.28
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    09/21/20 10.24.51 GLD 100 178.25 13,368.75 170.00 -618.75 -4.63% 183.19 370.50 25 180.63 59.50 1.34%
    09/23/20 13.34.20 GLD 25 175.00 4,375.00 170.00 -125.00 -2.86% 183.19 204.75

SPH: Suburban Propane Partners LP

Ok traditionally this is pretty much my bank account away from a bank account. They just cut there dividend however and the stock has been taking a hit. I'm out if it comes down and takes out $12.50.

The chart looks like there will be some pain ahead. 2 weeks of dropping to now being just above the 20 week moving average after bouncing up a little bit at the end of the week. The stochastics are pointing down, Macd is leveling out after rising a little bit and will probably roll over here in the upcoming weeks. Volume is holding steady but it is biased to selling at the current time. As it comes down towards my stop loss area, I'll probably cost average down and maybe adjust my stop loss to a slightly lower price to see if it bounces off of that level where I have my stop loss.

TOTALS ALL STOCKS 2020 37,266.25 -3,382.25 1,098.75 26.58
    MONTH NOV IN 1,508.00 ALLOWED -258.00 GAIN SO 33.00 TOTAL 0.00
    TOTALS PER STOCK SPH PLAY 3,141.00 LOSS -641.00 FAR -59.00 GAIN 0.00
    MONTH NOV 1,508.00 -258.00 33.00 0.00
    STOCKS
    DATE TIME STOCK
    TICKER
    SHARES BEGIN
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    TOTAL
    IN PLAY
    SET
    STOP LOSS
    PRICE
    ALLOWABLE
    LOSS TOTAL
    ALLOW
    LOSS
    % TOTAL
    TODAY'S
    CLOSE/END
    PRICE
    GAIN/LOSS
    SO FAR
    END
    SHARES
    END
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    END
    GAIN/LOSS
    END
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    GAIN/LOSS
    TOTAL
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 1
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 1
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 1
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 2
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 2
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 2
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    SHARES
    PARTIAL 3
    BUY/SELL
    PRICE
    PARTIAL 3
    GAIN/LOSS
    PARTIAL 3
    %
    GAIN/LOSS
    10/30/20 15.51.35 SPH 100 16.33 1,633.00 12.50 -383.00 -23.45% 15.41 -92.00
    11/04/20 15.01.46 SPH 100 15.08 1,508.00 12.50 -258.00 -17.11% 15.41 33.00

SCANNER STOCKS:

Well as you may have guessed, the scanner picked up a shytload of stocks through out the week and left me a list that is pretty long. I'm thinking that we do have a pullback, so I'm only going to try maybe 1 or 2 out of the list, but here they are:

MAT
    (Again, but still at the same level from last week when I passed), WSC, CNP, CGC, VSTO, ARMK, TSE, and TFC.

Out of all of those, I'm only going to try Mattel (MAT) on Monday. The price is $14.24, and the 9DMA is $14.02, so I'm giving myself a tight window before I bail. This way when the market tanks like I think it may, I wont lose too much cash.
    WSC, CNP, CGC, AMRK, and TSE have all run up too high above the 9DMA for me to take on the risk so I'm pussing out on those.

If I have a good day tomorrow in football, I may take a chance on Vista Outdoor Inc (VSTO) but that would only be because I would be feeling good about myself and in a chancy mood.

I just don't like the look of the Trust Financial Corp. (TFC) chart, that and I just can't trust a financial institution called Trust. I'm way too cynical for that.

That's it I expect a pullback next week, but as always, I'll change my opinion, and play the SPXU and UPRO game all week if volatility kicks up.
    Last edited by Slurry Pumper; 11-07-20 at 05:10 PM. Reason: I fvcked up the SPH table, forgetting that I bought more after the election.

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 49715

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021

Futures up again. Biden rally continues.

Slurry Pumper

One of these days were in for a gap and crap. Things that happen last week usually don't end well if your chasing now. Be extra careful if you're just now waking up to a redonkulos rally that started last Monday.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021

Weed stocks on fire !!! Thank you Biden !!!

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13712

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Market up on vaccine news !!! Thank you Trump !!!
    Fixed it for you Muted .
    Last edited by jt315; 11-09-20 at 07:36 AM.

ERBtheGREAT
    ERBtheGREAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Stocks only go up.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11898

My 401k just went through the roof. Thank you President Biden
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24956

Damn, gold is having an early black-Friday sale!

Slurry Pumper

Quote Originally Posted by ex50warrior View Post
    Damn, gold is having an early black-Friday sale!
    Yeah, i'm on the ledge outside of my bedroom window today just thinking.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Up about 100k today

Thank you Trump!

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Up about 100k today

Thank you Trump!
    fake news. take your political BS to another one of the 19,000 threads.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    fake news. take your political BS to another one of the 19,000 threads.
    Well it's up and down, but if I show a screen shot of being within 10% below or above up 100k today will you leave the forum forever?

homie1975

Well it's up and down, but if I show a screen shot of being within 10% below or above up 100k today will you leave the forum forever?
    it will be photoshopped. Get the fukk outta here with your fake news.

homie1975

too easy to photoshop things. this 2020. a 3 year old could do it

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    too easy to photoshop things. this 2020. a 3 year old could do it
    I'll take a video then. Problem solved. Well, not for you and your big mouth.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I'll take a video then. Problem solved. Well, not for you and your big mouth.
    I'm up $100k + too. What a day.

We knew the virus would end but I really thought it was priced in.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I'm up $100k + too. What a day.

We knew the virus would end but I really thought it was priced in.

Slurry Pumper

Mark me down as skeptical of the 90% efficacy for Pfizer's vaccine. The flu only gets what 60% on a good year. This is political BS running wild here. Looks like a blow off top going on here of election induced volcanic proportions.

What happens tomorrow when the PA courts say they will hear the lawsuits in a plausible way? or when they simple refuse and the actual supreme court weighs in as they have been signaling in the last week?

I haven't been participating in todays rally as it all happened premarket, since the open in last week's rally it all happens in the extended hours. I'm holding onto my losing shares of everything with the expectation that this will swing back in the near time. This election has given the market some irrational exuberance.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

CHDN rocketing

dlowilly

Well that was a significant pullback...

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679