DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Really like UCLA to win in Vegas

I think Florida or Tennessee take down the SEC Tournament. Great guards and experienced & tested teams.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

ND v Pitt. Both teams will hit the ground running. Pitt doesnt know they're the dog. All the BB skills will be needed. Good 3 pts shooting, good rebounding and play in the paint, good def, good coaching. Take thw team you think can bring all that . Am thinking the over might work for a high action game like this.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

I think Florida or Tennessee take down the SEC Tournament. Great guards and experienced & tested teams.
    I think Pac-12 you can take some big dogs, that tourney is probably the most wide open of any of the power conferences. My Huskies at +3200 isn't that far out of the question, they wouldn't have to face Zona until the finals.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Biff41 View Post
    ND v Pitt. Both teams will hit the ground running. Pitt doesnt know they're the dog. All the BB skills will be needed. Good 3 pts shooting, good rebounding and play in the paint, good def, good coaching. Take thw team you think can bring all that . Am thinking the over might work for a high action game like this.
    I took Irish-10 1st half. Thinking if it closer at half might pop Irish at half!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I think Pac-12 you can take some big dogs, that tourney is probably the most wide open of any of the power conferences. My Huskies at +3200 isn't that far out of the question, they wouldn't have to face Zona until the finals.
    Def think that worth a play.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just been posting at ctg. Just get sick of mods letting this disrespectful pussies run their bitch mouths. I got a list of punk sbr posters I'd kill to run across at a bar to teach them some fukkkin manners, of course these cowards don't leave their house cause they get their jaws broke taking like that. Come over to ctg and join in the discussions bro.
    Probably will join you bro. VC posted one of his NCAAF preview articles here then promptly got trolled by bigdaddy...can’t make this shit up

Biff41

I took Irish-10 1st half. Thinking if it closer at half might pop Irish at half!!
    Looks like u nailed 1half. Irish doing better than I though.

Biff41

67-64 ND Final v Pitt who covered -17 and under

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Porter been around the team, I would have liked for him to get some minutes last few games but long as he plays in sec tourney we should get feel when we see a few. He should be massive help, from what I hear great handle and passer, hopefully take some the duties off pg for which our biggest weakness. Gonzo done a great job and they could be dangerous even without porter, play solid d and when 3s falling they a tough out. We shall see just gotta start getting him involved, no sense playing in dance if they can't start incorporating him in sec tourney.

Just been posting at ctg. Just get sick of mods letting this disrespectful pussies run their bitch mouths. I got a list of punk sbr posters I'd kill to run across at a bar to teach them some fukkkin manners, of course these cowards don't leave their house cause they get their jaws broke taking like that. Come over to ctg and join in the discussions bro.
    Banker you are spot on about all these punks, I am tired of doing a lot of work....share with forum,only to have guys come into the thread and say: "Thanks for the fade materal" Only a few want to talk about the game.....the others are prob. flipping a coin,and if they win,they want to pond their chest !......I will spend most of time elsewhere......pm me!!.................................... ............

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Probably will join you bro. VC posted one of his NCAAF preview articles here then promptly got trolled by bigdaddy...can’t make this shit up
    You should my dude, less traffic so downside not as many guys to talk to. Upside is they don't allow these cowards behind a keyboard to ruin threads with their useless giberish that would get them beat to death face to face!! The mods don't allow that garbage and all the guys that post over there are knowledgeable, respectful, and all share ideas without bunch of chest thumping and rudeness. I do miss lot of the good guys here so figured I'd drop in and tell ya'll to jump over!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Banker you are spot on about all these punks, I am tired of doing a lot of work....share with forum,only to have guys come into the thread and say: "Thanks for the fade materal" Only a few want to talk about the game.....the others are prob. flipping a coin,and if they win,they want to pond their chest !......I will spend most of time elsewhere......pm me!!.................................... ............
    Pm sent buddy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

I think the one spoiler could be A&M. Of course they could get bounced in 1st game as well, that team is maddening, all the talent to be final 4 squad but also terrible ft shooters and settle for jumpers way too often even tho only have few guys who even half way decent shooters. Think there a very good chance sec has multiple finals 4 clubs, def could see 3 in the elite 8 depending on draws.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Is that where you've been bank?

Yeah the immaturity level here is frustrating if you don't find sarcastic humor in it but we're losing alot of good minds bc of it

Alot of the trolls are foolish but you just gotta laugh at it from a step back bc they have no idea. Stupid people don't realize they're stupid

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Pm sent buddy.
    I got it bro...but one thing..were do I log in? (what site)....don't forget..I'am an idiot.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Is that where you've been bank?
    Yeah the immaturity level here is frustrating if you don't find sarcastic humor in it but we're losing alot of good minds bc of it
    Alot of the trolls are foolish but you just gotta laugh at it from a step back bc they have no idea. Stupid people don't realize they're stupid
    if you have something to write, write it to my face

just fukking with Ya
    you are a good man

First 12