ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Bovada with a live bet screw over

Bet 590 live on Nuggets +115, confirms as normal (I make more live bets than normal wagers) make a few other bets on the game throughout. Game ends, I don't see that win reflected or in my pending bets, graded wagers.

Call live support, odds changed (which it usually notifies you that it did not go through-this time it proceeded as normal) and wager cancelled. First time this site has done this to me. Shitttty thinking you went from down 260 for the day to up to now still down a little over 100 on the day

Need to start screen shotting every bet over $100

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

You saw it in the pending area, and then they took it away afterwards?

Are you sure?

If so, that's downright thievery.

ans61201

To make matters worse my hedge back the other way to guarantee a break even (or what I thought was break even of $180 on cavs did go through) probably one too many beers. But as much as I live bet I've never had this happen and feel almost certain it clicked through originally as I made the bet toward the end of a timeout in the first quarter

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You saw it in the pending area, and then they took it away afterwards?

Are you sure?

If so, that's downright thievery.
    I never went and confirmed the bet was pending. But I'm almost certain my balance went down 590, as I always keep track of my balance, made a couple more bets right after. Hedged on the cavs still seemed normal. Logged back in to make a live bet on the duke game and my balance appeared to be 590 higher but no trace of the bet. Asked live chat and they told me odds changed. I almost always bet live on basketball during stoppages to avoid this. In 12 years of betting this is a first. Possibly my error not noticing right away, still sucks, they've been great in past so not sure if I feel screwed or that I made a rookie error

The Giant

Yeah, hard to know.

I've watched entire games thinking I've had money on them, come back to my laptop to see the bet still needs to be confirmed. It's a shitty feeling. Having a book steal from you would be even worse. Hope that wasn't the case.

ans61201

Yeah, hard to know.

I've watched entire games thinking I've had money on them, come back to my laptop to see the bet still needs to be confirmed. It's a shitty feeling. Having a book steal from you would be even worse. Hope that wasn't the case.
    Yeah not sure enough to make that claim more just came here to bitch about my misfortune. Almost got it back, had NC +7 and then bet duke ML +170 at the half. Should've had both. Damn tarheels.

I'm tilting on a correct pick lol this sucks

ans61201

Tilt play okc +165 $500. Cheering for the road team at the moda center.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Yeah, hard to know.

I did this the other night except I bet the game above the game I wanted to bet. I never checked my pending. So I watch the whole game and have to sweat out a hard fought win only to find out I bet the over on the wrong game, which ended up a loser. Even though no one else knows, I am not sure what is worse: the roller coaster ride of celebrating a win that wasn't or the self embarrassment for being a fukin moron.
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Tough one. BOL on Thunder
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave funnyb25 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I did this the other night except I bet the game above the game I wanted to bet. I never checked my pending. So I watch the whole game and have to sweat out a hard fought win only to find out I bet the over on the wrong game, which ended up a loser. Even though no one else knows, I am not sure what is worse: the roller coaster ride of celebrating a win that wasn't or the self embarrassment for being a fukin moron.
    Been there

Seems like the mistake never cashes

I'd love to have hit 50% of mistakes but it seems like they lose 100%

ans61201

I bet larger wagers then normal
    On + money games because I leave myself extra for a plan to hedge a bit later, so just a double fist no lube that my hedge on the cavs went through, when it wasn't hedging anything 😭😭😭

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post

I think it's the latter.

Actually, it's pretty close.

And the funny thing is, this stuff never works out in our favor when we screw up. At least we don't remember it that way.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

I always screenshot, even on mobile

everything with a confirmation

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    I always screenshot, even on mobile

everything with a confirmation
    I used to do this and then for so long never had a problem with A books. Although it was probably me not confirming, I have a weird feeling and will probably screen shot again moving forward.

Added another $300 on Thunder +240

Going to take my blazers sweat shirt off now

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19249

I don't think a screenshot helps you here. It smells more like the bet got canceled due to a transmission error malarkey excuse. They took the money - ticket number exists - bet is in pending - then they cancel it like 10 minutes later. I agree about going to pending - screenshot - but that still does not guarantee the bet will stick if they think their line was off.

Betus does this - you get a message - even after the game is over that there was a transmission error. For a wager to get get cancelled - that is different than never taken due to a line change?

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    I don't think a screenshot helps you here. It smells more like the bet got canceled due to a transmission error malarkey excuse. They took the money - ticket number exists - bet is in pending - then they cancel it like 10 minutes later. I agree about going to pending - screenshot - but that still does not guarantee the bet will stick if they think their line was off.

Betus does this - you get a message - even after the game is over that there was a transmission error. For a wager to get get cancelled - that is different than never taken due to a line change?

I'm fairly sure it got accepted and cancelled just no paper trail or proof. I've had bets no go through because odds change, the reason I'm almost certain because my account balance has a 90 in it hence the 590 and was an even number for a moment. The odds change was just the run around I got from live chat

ans61201

Sucks because it put me on tilt to chase a bet I wasn't going to make lol just an overall shit day

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

don't tilt man you know that

one of the most important things