Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Betting The Cavs/Philly Game Tonight!

With the regular season beginning to wind down, some games are meaningless and some mean a lot. This one's a big one.

Cleveland needs to find their identity and Philly is fighting for playoff positioning. These 2 teams could very well meet in the first round. Surely, Philly is tired of getting abused by the Cavs, as they've lost 14 of last 15 meetings. Expect an inspired showing from this new-look 76ers team.

The Cavs have been putrid against the spread this year, 6-23 ATS at home. But they're usually laying a lot of wood. Tonight they are a small -2.5 favorite.

I like the Cavs to protect their home court tonight and get the win and cover, but my stronger play is on the UNDER 224. The stakes are high in this one so I look for every shot to be contested.
    Points Awarded:

skinhead gave Harry N. Lloyd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Cavs are sputtering. They look like crap... I find it really hard to back the Cavs period right now.. It's a one man show with the Lebron and it doesn't look good..

I think Philly could win this game..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cavs are sputtering. They look like crap... I find it really hard to back the Cavs period right now.. It's a one man show with the Lebron and it doesn't look good..

I think Philly could win this game..
    Easy money and I should have played the ML, just didn't want to get greedy... I'll take the win though..

$110.00 $100.00 Win 3/1/18 8:05pm NBA Basketball 503 Philadelphia 76ers +2½ -110* vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Side note -

A team to start thinking about playing regularly now is the Los Angeles Lakers.. The midget is playing ball and looking like his old self and the Lakers are now winning games easily on the road.. Play em...
    https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/los-ang...at-2018030114/

03/01/2018 01:09 AM Basketball NBA
    501 Los Angeles Lakers +4 vs 502 Miami Heat
    Win

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    With the regular season beginning to wind down, some games are meaningless and some mean a lot. This one's a big one.

Cleveland needs to find their identity and Philly is fighting for playoff positioning. These 2 teams could very well meet in the first round. Surely, Philly is tired of getting abused by the Cavs, as they've lost 14 of last 15 meetings. Expect an inspired showing from this new-look 76ers team.

The Cavs have been putrid against the spread this year, 6-23 ATS at home. But they're usually laying a lot of wood. Tonight they are a small -2.5 favorite.

I like the Cavs to protect their home court tonight and get the win and cover, but my stronger play is on the UNDER 224. The stakes are high in this one so I look for every shot to be contested.

Good call on the UNDER 224 and thread start Harry!! That bet was really easy money for you.. I should have tailed but didn't see it happening on prime time.. I thought Korver and Riddick might really go off from 3 point land and jack the score.. Not the case.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/philade...rs-2018030105/