dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

How did the Nuggets lose that game?

Up 19 late in the 3rd qtr in Denver

Can't stand the Clippers

They don't call Rivers hacking foul at the end but it shouldn't have ever gotten to that point

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

nba

god knows

anything is possible in that abortion of a league

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10304

nba meltdown seems to be happening more the last couple years

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Nuggets had been 179-1 when leading by at least 19 in a game AND being favored to win by more than 4 points.

http://www.sportsdatabase.com/nba/qu...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

NBA teams were 213-2 in that situation.

http://www.sportsdatabase.com/nba/qu...output=summary

I grabbed Nuggets live after the Clippers cut it back down to 10. Figured even at -1000 juice, it's still plus EV money. You got a 98% chance of winning. Just a bad beat.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Tough break, Plaza. Should have been free money. Wonder who jumped on the Clippers when down 19.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

Tough break, Plaza. Should have been free money. Wonder who jumped on the Clippers when down 19.
    refs

adam silver

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20349

I had the Clipps ml.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

They took out Deandre and put in Boban. Denver had no answer to the Clippers pick and roll with Boban.

Lucky coach Doc move.... pays off.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm sure she really loves him.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Dude boban is awesome

Not at basketball but everything else

I would love to see them fukk

It would be like a nat geo documentary

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I'm sure she really loves him.
    Money really will buy you whatever you want

Plaza23

This guy is such an inspiration. They just go together don't they?

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

Did he play rugby at one point. The cauliflowered ears

Plaza23

Boban must have tried banging her belly button.

Plaza23

When a 7'3 man puts a baby inside you, this is what happens:

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

another guy sucker

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    They took out Deandre and put in Boban. Denver had no answer to the Clippers pick and roll with Boban.

Lucky coach Doc move.... pays off.
    Yup, Doc was lucky. Boban was rotting on the bench for a month since the trade. I think he entered the game just once for couple of seconds!

Both Van Gundy and him were petrified of giving him playing time, because they think he is a defensive liability. News flash, his offensive skill set and production outweighs that anyway. I mean yes, it an be an issue when he's forced to come out and defend in space, but that can be hidden in a good defensive scheme. You just have to be a good enough coaching mind to figure that out.
    For example, his last european team had a top 3 defense in Euroleague (top tier competition) with Boban being out on the court for 70% of the time.

Regarding his wife, I don't think that's her on the second picture. And maybe she's a golddigger, but I believe they are together since he played for some obscure serbian team
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Yup, Doc was lucky. Boban was rotting on the bench for a month since the trade. I think he entered the game just once for couple of seconds!

Both Van Gundy and him were petrified of giving him playing time, because they think he is a defensive liability. News flash, his offensive skill set and production outweighs that anyway. I mean yes, it an be an issue when he's forced to come out and defend in space, but that can be hidden in a good defensive scheme. You just have to be a good enough coaching mind to figure that out.
    For example, his last european team had a top 3 defense in Euroleague (top tier competition) with Boban being out on the court for 70% of the time.

Regarding his wife, I don't think that's her on the second picture. And maybe she's a golddigger, but I believe they are together since he played for some obscure serbian team
    You are from Serbia.. red star jersey... tad je ubijao kod radonje ... pozz...

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Dobra stara vremena... Pozdrav

ps. actually from Slovenia, but a huge Red star fan

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

You will lose a lot of money betting on Denver, night and day team, on the other hand Clips have been hot for a while and a money making machine.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You will lose a lot of money betting on Denver, night and day team, on the other hand Clips have been hot for a while and a money making machine.
    This, I've been getting killed on Denver this year - they're poorly coached and don't play consistently at all. I took Nuggets -3.5 live - early, and had another very sizable wager on Denver M/L once they lost the lead. Just seemed like the Nuggets would respond with their own run, and you'd think a team playing without one of their top players at the end of a long road trip wouldn't close so strong.

Naturally I got annihilated, because that's what happens when I think I've figured out an NBA game. The worst part was they had a chance to tie at the very end, but instead a no-call on the Jamal Murray's drive. I feel like a bigger name player gets to the line there. Then OT and who knows?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    This, I've been getting killed on Denver this year - they're poorly coached and don't play consistently at all. I took Nuggets -3.5 live - early, and had another very sizable wager on Denver M/L once they lost the lead. Just seemed like the Nuggets would respond with their own run, and you'd think a team playing without one of their top players at the end of a long road trip wouldn't close so strong.

Naturally I got annihilated, because that's what happens when I think I've figured out an NBA game. The worst part was they had a chance to tie at the very end, but instead a no-call on the Jamal Murray's drive. I feel like a bigger name player gets to the line there. Then OT and who knows?
    The strangest part to me is it was in Denver, the greatest home court advantage in NBA because of altitude

LAC did leave their bench in though so maybe that countered it

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

this is NBA in general. you could be covering by 30 mid way through 3rd and loose by 15. league defense is a joke

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    this is NBA in general. you could be covering by 30 mid way through 3rd and loose by 15. league defense is a joke
    That has been the NBA this year, better off betting Russian women's bear wrestling.