magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    It's painfully obvious he doesn't actually watch the nba at all when listening to cowherd. he should only do his show during football season because nfl is the only sport I'm convinced he actually watches. Just makes crazy generalizations and analogies to non sports things for everything else. "Lebron the goat bc he always goes to the finals" and "russ sucks bc he stuffs the stat sheet" are his main narratives for nba. Gotleib the only guy I see on that show that actually is knowledgable about basketball
    I think his analogies usually hit the mark. I also like he has enough awareness outside of sports to make these observations. To each their own.

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    OKC is struggling to stay in the playoff race. If they do make it, I don't think they will make it out the first round.
    7 & 8 seeds generally do get flushed

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Didn't Chris Broussard say the same thing two days ago??

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Then go suck his dick
    You coming at me, bro?

You don't want none of this.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You coming at me, bro?

You don't want none of this.
    No just relaying what you said

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I think they have a very good chance to grab the 3 seed and beat the Rockets in the 2nd round.

Probably ends there. They are by far the least dumb bet if you want to take an underdog though. Should at least be an entertaining ride.

magaman
    Update your status

You guys are delusional. If OKC makes the playoffs (seriously in question) they will be a 7-8 seed and will be bounced promptly by a far superior team ready to make a serious playoff run.

Sorry LB I have to say it - you don't know shit on this playoff picture, and your irrational love for OKC and Westbrook is completely laughable.

I look forward to bumping this thread soon

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

OKC could very well lose on the first round but they could also get to the WCF.

Losing Roberson hurts because with Roberson and PG13 you had two of the premier perimeter defenders in the league.

OKC still probably matches up better with GSW than anyone in the league because of their length and rebounding.

Westbrook and PG13 were 2 of 20 midway through the 3rd quarter and OKC was winning before the Warriors went on their run.

I would love to see OKC get the Warriors in the playoffs. If the refs let them play, Golden State will have problems.

You have to be physics with the Warriors and beat them on the glass. When they get tip outs and second shots forget it about it.

https://youtu.be/IYwjpAWhKOI

This video show how OKC has had success against them. Also, it’s weird because I feel like OKC looks forward to playing the Warriors. There probably isn’t another team in the league that has as much confidence.....right or wrong as it may be.

magaman
    Update your status

OKC most overhyped team since 76ers with Allen Iverson. Not a chance

magaman
    Update your status

I do think it's cute that all of you OKC cok suckers really actually believe that they could contend for WCF, or best chance to flush GSW, or anything. Simply hysterical.

OKC has been over-hyped since they moved to OKC. They have not accomplished a single thing except consistently disappoint. I cannot think of a franchise that has under-performed more than OKC over the last 10 years. Horrible track record, and the trajectory is awful.

All of this is due to a ridiculous infatuation with the loser known as Westbrook. But I blame the coach and GM. They are making the decisions and two HOFers were sent walking because the franchise cannot seem to make any correct decisions.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Donovan is absolutely useless.
    Westbrook needs daily, high intensity psychotherapy. 10 years in the league and still living on his talent and athleticism.
    Donovan Mitchell, a rookie and 13th pick, is the far superior team player.

The future does not look bright in OKC.

First 12