HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

HurryUp&TurnANewLeaf

Hi guys, Ill make it short and sweet. (WELL NOT REALLY, if you lazy read the bold letters)

I have been struggling with a very dysfunctional life growing up and a very skewed way of seeing things. Often reacting to things not going my way with anger, hate, rage and violence. I have further added fuel to the fire by doing and abusing hard drugs, clinging to unhealthy relationships and not having a realistic self perception of my own short comings and mistakes.

After years feeling sorry for myself, hating God and blaming others (parents and women for my suffering) I have realized one can never blame nobody else for what you feel, want and desire. You have to be smart enough to break the patterns you saw growing up and be your own self. I have found enough inner peace to face my fears, my regrets and my own past and present mistakes. This was achieved after suffering greatly, thinking and TRYING killing myself more than once and causing suffering to people I love. And most importantly, see how life crumbles for people denying and resisting CHANGE. Real world throws you real life problems and suddenly the petty stuff seems tiny. Is never late.

Hug and kiss your family, your loved ones everyday you can, you never know when you wont be able to. Be a productive person in anyway you can, release the resentment and hatred for things you cant and wont control. Is a lose lose situation.

I apologize to whoever I have insulted or hurt here with my harsh words, I know I get a sewer mouth when angry and I have not behaved here like I should have sometimes, provoked or not... it showed my own weakness to let myself become a monster and someone no one would like to have nearby. I have done things in my life that are terrible... and cant be undone. But I can change, we all can. I can make sure I bring more joy than pain from now on.

Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 02-19-18 at 08:05 PM.
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave HurryUpAndDrink 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Hurry up and have a friggin drink!!! WTF is this....

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Hi guys, Ill make it short and sweet.

fail
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave Chi_archie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    fail
    Lol wow

HurryUpAndDrink

I'm a new person. Retiring from e-battles and infractions from Shari!

Clutchut12

Hurry good luck with everything brotha!!

HurryUpAndDrink

The important line is on bold letters.

magaman
    Update your status

I don't think Shari has ever given me an infraction... is she good?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I don't think Shari has ever given me an infraction... is she good?
    I have received 2 or 3 from here... she is nice. I cant complain.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Drinker not a free pas

I am still going to kick your ass when you come to Newark this fall

Best of luck with new leaf

magaman
    Update your status

Over/under set at 12 hours

lay your money down boys

HurryUpAndDrink

12 hours for what? LMAO

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Hi guys, Ill make it short and sweet. (WELL NOT REALLY, if you lazy read the bold letters)

I have been struggling with a very dysfunctional life growing up and a very skewed way of seeing things. Often reacting to things not going my way with anger, hate, rage and violence. I have further added fuel to the fire by doing and abusing hard drugs, clinging to unhealthy relationships and not having a realistic self perception of my own short comings and mistakes.

After years feeling sorry for myself, hating God and blaming others (parents and women for my suffering) I have realized one can never blame nobody else for what you feel, want and desire. You have to be smart enough to break the patterns you saw growing up and be your own self. I have found enough inner peace to face my fears, my regrets and my own past and present mistakes. This was achieved after suffering greatly, thinking and TRYING killing myself more than once and causing suffering to people I love. And most importantly, see how life crumbles for people denying and resisting CHANGE. Real world throws you real life problems and suddenly the petty stuff seems tiny. Is never late.

Hug and kiss your family, your loved ones everyday you can, you never know when you wont be able to. Be a productive person in anyway you can, release the resentment and hatred for things you cant and wont control. Is a lose lose situation.

I apologize to whoever I have insulted or hurt here with my harsh words, I know I get a sewer mouth when angry and I have not behaved here like I should have sometimes, provoked or not... it showed my own weakness to let myself become a monster and someone no one would like to have nearby. I have done things in my life that are terrible... and cant be undone. But I can change, we all can. I can make sure I bring more joy than pain from now on.

You're a step closer to sanity and a healthier lifesytle

Give it all to God man
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave RangeFinder 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Drinker not a free pas

I am still going to kick your ass when you come to Newark this fall

Best of luck with new leaf
    I warned you to be nice to Shari... cease and desist or my ban hammer and iron punch is coming to get ya!

I like you my jew friend but you need God and drinker will be your God for 5 rounds of boxing!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    You're a step closer to sanity and a healthier lifesytle

Give it all to God man
    That's what I was gonna reply and type..

Go to a real Christian church and give it up to GOD.. Surrender.. New doors will open up... You will become a changed man with a new out look on life.. A happy man.. Troubles and worries will vanish..Been there done that.. It's very real and powerful...

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's what I was gonna reply and type..

Go to a real Christian church and give it up to GOD.. Surrender.. New doors will open up... You will become a changed man with a new out look on life.. A happy man.. Troubles and worries will vanish..Been there done that..
    yea but no booze or blow or sluts.... hmmmm

nope

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Give up the drugs man.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Hurry up and get sober

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    yea but no booze or blow or sluts.... hmmmm

nope
    Well you won't really want to do that stuff any more once you get in with the man upstairs.. Those wants and desires quickly begin to fade...

My older brother was an alcoholic in his early 20's coming out of the Air Force, his girl friend at the time forced him to go to church one day or she was gonna leave him.. He went unwillingly, preacher pointed him out of 100 people and out of the blue for no reason and said try giving it up to God and your troubles will go away. He was thrown back for a loop.. He spoke right to him... He left that church a different man and never had another drink again.. True story... It's been 25 years for him, very successful today, happy and healthy.. Didn't even need to go to rehab.. The smell of alcohol made him sick after that.. Crazy stuff..

That's my older Bro, the same older brother that use to beat my asss growing up, he was more of a badass then me.. Tough guy...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-19-18 at 09:11 PM.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Hurry up and think about the children.

HurryUpAndDrink

Guys I have been sober since saturday 1am...

I am writing this 100% stone cold sober. I have never been sober in my life since age 16... I am writing this with enlightenment I have found through the recent struggles people I love have been put through and while it hurts me too I am a changed smart man, I can see why they kinda provoked these situations by refusing to change... to be BETTER!

Pride never helps, it only hurts.

HurryUpAndDrink

I also see the changes my best friend made and he is now happily married with a beautiful baby girl. I told you guys I was dating the Irish chick saturday, I did and we bumped into my beastie and his wife plus another couple friends too... We had a blast, we drank but we didnt do drugs... we ate, we had a good time. I had good moments with that girl but I was enjoying myself despite the pain I was feeling when I posted here drunk and doing blow at freaking 10am, just 12 hrs before.

Life is too beautiful to deny change.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 02-19-18 at 09:20 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Good luck Drinker.

Is your head foggy yet?

HurryUpAndDrink

Nah, just ganja pal! I dont get hungover much yet nowadays!

I'm built like a horse... plus the yoga and the jiu jitsu have made me stronger in just weeks.

I'm clear as chlorine!

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

takes 90 days

90 days of zero drugs/booze

those 90 days suck. but after that you can really start thinking about years sober

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    takes 90 days

90 days of zero drugs/booze

those 90 days suck. but after that you can really start thinking about years sober
    I ain't quitting pot. Or booze. I dont need to. Im not a huge drinker without blow.

Blow I wanna cut back lil by lil... no cold turkey. Once every 2 weeks, then once a month... then once every 2 and so on.

Transitioning with small steps is more my thing, I like taking my time and getting the basics right.

Clutchut12

I ain't quitting pot. Or booze. I dont need to. Im not a huge drinker without blow.

Blow I wanna cut back lil by lil... no cold turkey. Once every 2 weeks, then once a month... then once every 2 and so on.

Transitioning with small steps is more my thing, I like taking my time and getting the basics right.
    I dont think u will get better unless u cut everything out bud. But what the fuk do i know

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

this thread makes me want a couple lines of good blow

HurryUpAndDrink

Pot is great for me, always has been.

Booze is ok if under control.

My issues were emotional, not substance driven... I was always trying to fill a void. My mind created the void... the void aint there, never was.

HurryUpAndDrink

I felt the touch of God today people... I dont wanna sound like a wacko.

But it was powerful and eye opening. He is helping me deal with the issues ahead by clearing my mind and soul from misplaced pain and suffering.

Clutchut12

Pot is great for me, always has been.

Booze is ok if under control.

My issues were emotional, not substance driven... I was always trying to fill a void. My mind created the void... the void aint there, never was.
    It might be best if u go get help brotha just so u can nip it all.seems like u tjink u can do this but not sure. Like booze is ok if under control which means its not under control fully. Probably best to get pro help if really wanting to turn it all around.but anyways wish u all the best bud and hope ur dad can get better too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

But it was powerful and eye opening. He is helping me deal with the issues ahead by clearing my mind and soul from misplaced pain and suffering.
    Sounds like you are almost there.. Good luck man!!! You don't sound crazy to me at all..

Clutchut12

Theres no better touch you can feel,hope u continue down the path of faith bud

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

there is no "kinda" sober

try 90 days. exersise sleep 8 hours every night. take vitamins, fish oil ect

then at day 91 you can see how much better you feel physically. you will always crave that "next level" of energy but will learn to live with the relaxation of television, netflix, short walks, playing with your dog ect taking its place

there is no "next level" without huge consequences

HurryUpAndDrink

There no use for more evil in this world. All these years I wanted to be evil and not feel guilty because I was so mad and angry I felt I could use that to make me stronger and tougher. It didn't. Guilt consumed me.

I want to help people and animals. That's my calling in life from now on.

12 Last