Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I’m f u c k i n g WHITE dude.
    Quick, look up and wave at the point

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I would not doubt that you have spewed a few thoughts on here over the years that you would not say out loud in a mixed audience.
    Yes, Kraken has said many things he would never say publicly, and especially in front of his wife. Somehow his indiscretions are far less important than others, and he needs to spend his time pointing them out.

Meanwhile, he lives (in the vicinity) of multimillion dollar homes and makes sure not to spend any time near the people he gallantly protects online.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    most of new hip hop/rappers are trash for the past 10 years or so... but some of the greats and good ones are still around making new stuff sometimes. they've been doing it for my entire lifetime some of them who are 50 years old at least

the only thing that will die out eventually is the new type of hip hop from the past 10 years like i said

migos is a disgrace
    There is one fact you can bank on that never fails... when the majority of parents are listening to hip-hop it will then become very uncool. Pop music is almost always precisely what the parents and mostly grandparents hate. Has been since the beginning of time... or at least over the past 8+ generations. Hip hop (RAP) is living on borrowed time. Not a majority, but many parents listen to hip hop now... when it becomes MOST PARENTS the genre will die. Mark it down

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ah so your litmus test for what should be said is "would black guys approve of it"? LOL
    I’m not going back & forth with you on this. We said our opinions & we disagree that’s it.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!

I’m not going back & forth with you on this. We said our opinions & we disagree that’s it.
    It would be great if things ended there

But people like you can't leave it there, you report and cry for bans

Why is "National Geographic" so bad anyway? That halftime show literally looked like something from deep in the Amazon or at a prehistoric caveman gathering
    Last edited by dlowilly; 02-18-18 at 09:47 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Ah so your litmus test for what should be said is "would black guys approve of it"? LOL
    14000 + posts and a non pro...is he really worth arguing with??

BeatTheJerk

There’s 3 things in life I am not. 1. A snitch, 2. A liar, & 3. A f\*g. You do not know me the least bit my fellow poster.

magaman
    Update your status

Oh goodie... I guess it's time for the nightly SBR cat fight...

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    14000 + posts and a non pro...is he really worth arguing with??
    Such a typical mindless response coming from a guy who disagrees with me.

dlowilly

There’s 3 things in life I am not. 1. A snitch, 2. A liar, & 3. A f\*g. You do not know me the least bit my fellow poster.
    OK good to hear

BeatTheJerk

OK good to hear

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh goodie... I guess it's time for the nightly SBR cat fight...

Im taking a break, but the show must go on

carry on fellas

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

So I guess if one really does enjoy great music, and one does not care at all for no-talent hip-hop... they are labeled racist by you.
    got it
    No, but when you say the following stupid shit...

"What is with the fat ass girls pretending to be cheerleaders? Damn could they not find a few skinny crack ho's?"

Why must we listen to your cowardly posts? No way in hell would you say this in a room full of rational people. If you don't have anything nice to say, why not just shut the fukkk up??? Why must it always be racist jerks like you and the other SBR trash that use these occasions to spew your nonsense. You don't see Blacks, Hispanics, Asian's, etc., making fun of others in open forums like you piece of shit? WTF is wrong with some white people? Fukking embarrassment to the race and I'll call you out on your shittiness.
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

You cannot legislate away peoples thoughts. So you think it's cool if black men talk all n*ger n*gger cracker cracker?
    People are not stupid. Sick and tired of the double standard race baiting.
    When have you heard a black or Hispanic talk racist shit in this forum? There's some vocal guys here but none of them ever say stupid shit like you've done in one thread.

Mac4Lyfe

If you don't like the shit... Don't watch. It's very simple but for you to expend enough energy to post stupid shit, while you are obviously watching. You are either a closet fan or just a fukkking Masochist. Or just a whiny mutherfukkking bitch that can't do anything but complain. FUKKK OFF!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Of course it was an embarrassment just like our Democrats embarrass themselves on television on a daily basis
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    When have you heard a black or Hispanic talk racist shit in this forum?
    U must be joking? King Mayan and Grits n Gravy come to mind, or do you have them on ignore?

jjgold

In today’s generation blacks the biggest racists in the world they blame all their failures on the white man which again is totally untrue

Mac4Lyfe

U must be joking? King Mayan and Grits n Gravy come to mind, or do you have them on ignore?
    I've seen them comeback with replies to racists comments. I've never seen them start shit or just come out with racist comments towards white people (maybe I just haven't been paying attention). I really can't recall them saying racist shit (just stupid shit) because they were responding to what others first said. I'd challenge you to find/quote racists comments that they or others have said towards whites. I sure haven't seen it. If I saw it, I would definitely call them out on the shit too.

My point is, why do we even have to have the conversation? Why must everything be black and white? Why must people be cowards and spew stupid shit in this forum. This is a gambling forum not a black/white forum.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dlo is being silly. Bottom line is the halftime was pretty bad, it’s not for white dudes anyway. Why dragic even showed up is beyond me. He should’ve got an uptown fade and spun some records.

magaman
    Update your status

"What is with the fat ass girls pretending to be cheerleaders? Damn could they not find a few skinny crack ho's?"

Why must we listen to your cowardly posts? No way in hell would you say this in a room full of rational people. If you don't have anything nice to say, why not just shut the fukkk up??? Why must it always be racist jerks like you and the other SBR trash that use these occasions to spew your nonsense. You don't see Blacks, Hispanics, Asian's, etc., making fun of others in open forums like you piece of shit? WTF is wrong with some white people? Fukking embarrassment to the race and I'll call you out on your shittiness.
    To me watching fat ass girls twirking is almost enough to make me go blind. I guess you like that crap? Whatever

Talent-less halftime show. It was bad

jjgold

I was a low class show

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I didn't see the halftime show. How was it?

Mac4Lyfe

To me watching fat ass girls twirking is almost enough to make me go blind. I guess you like that crap? Whatever
    Talent-less halftime show. It was bad
    I didn't even watch the halftime show. I'm not sure why you did, especially since you didn't like it? I'm open to all music and forms of entertainment but I took a break to eat dinner and finish up some work. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

I see fat girl cheerleaders and models all the time now. It's the change of times. Hell, in Cleveland they have a grand ladies cheer-leading group that performed at halftime. It's almost expected these days.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I didn't see the halftime show. How was it?
    I'm a huge fan of national anthems. I even record them. God save the Queen was good tonight but I don't know what Fergie was doing? She sounded out of key and trying to change it up too much. I saw them doing something that looked like a public service message in the beginning of halftime and I saw Pharell (Sp?) doing something near the end but I had the volume down so I didn't even hear the music. I never expect much at halftime, no matter who's performing. I can't really think the last time I've enjoyed a halftime at any event. Maybe someone can come up with a list.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Watching now.

I had to pause 15 seconds into the 2nd song. I'm laughing too hard.

Yip
    Yip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Why is "National Geographic" so bad anyway? That halftime show literally looked like something from deep in the Amazon or at a prehistoric caveman gathering
    It had nothing to do with the concerning lack of white people on the court for half-time that a few of the posters acknowledged in this thread? It was just the presentation?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

She dont have the voice to pull that off PERIOD... she should know it, producers should have BUT the crowd knew. Fergie rubs a lot of people the wrong way not because she is white or was a coke head but because she has a fluffy poppy fake ass singing career who's biggest hits were done using the shit out of synths and auto tune... plus she wrote lyrics about being a gold digger and proud...

No one likes fukkin golddiggers...

Not a race thing... Kelly Clarkson would have killed it in her prime and no one would have said shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Mac mate,what you said about minorities not putting down whites online is wrong.Not trying to argue,ive just seen it with my own eyes.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-19-18 at 10:59 AM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Serious question because I didn't watch it.

Why do you consider this statement racist?

Were all of the "Cheerleaders" Black? Most Cheerleader squads in the NBA have a mix of White, Black, Latina, and Asian hoes.

First 12