ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah exactly. Laura is a stuck up bitch.
    I would bang her after 10 beers she looks rough in bed

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I thought you were educated... damn what a stupid thing to say. She has been in the political/news spotlight for over two decades. Might run for Senate in VA - if she does she will win
    We've always had civil discourse I thought, no need to make this personal.

I honestly have never heard of her until she brought lebron into the conversation. Apparently I wasn't the only one but I also don't watch Foxnews so that probably explains why. Then again, I probably couldn't name more than a handful of political analysts employed by the major networks.

My point remains, in terms of who she can reach vs. who Lebron can reach, she is no match. Im not implying Lebron knows more about politics than her but his audience is much larger.

Just because you believe something doesn't make it true, no matter how much you believe it. Foxnews is a white-washed news station that simply regurgitates conservative propaganda.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James platform is just ghetto people that don’t contribute to society or voting rolls

He has zero influence

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    James platform is just ghetto people that don’t contribute to society or voting rolls

He has zero influence
    You might want to do some research on who Lebron James is, the charities he contributes to and just how many tens of millions of dollars he has donated.

No reason to hate on a guy that has given that much back to the community.

He's literally trying to get kids through school, educate them so they can live comfortable lives and give back to society. Im amazed at the amount of vitriol that has built up inside of people in the name of politics and religion. Disgusting

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

We all know who LBJ is. Best NBA player on the planet, media mogul, and latest race baiter. He celebrates the hip hop lifestyle which is doing no service to young men of any color. Smoking joints in the camera view at the World Series, talking shit about the POTUS things he cannot possibly understand... but it serves him well for his demographic so he spews.

You want to tell us how he is some great contribution to society? Find more gullible audience.

magaman
    Update your status

As for Laura Ingraham - damn you have to live under a rock for 30 years to have never heard of her. She has basically been all over every TV network for decades. Started as a speech writer for Reagan in the 80's. Worked at MSNBC (way back when they had some credibility) and CBS I believe some time ago. Syndicated talk radio show for last 15+ years... just started the gig with FNC a few months ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Ingraham

Accomplished lawyer and widely respected by most across both isles.

magaman
    Update your status

Ingraham toasted Lebron and you are all butt-hurt.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    We all know who LBJ is. Best NBA player on the planet, media mogul, and latest race baiter. He celebrates the hip hop lifestyle which is doing no service to young men of any color. Smoking joints in the camera view at the World Series, talking shit about the POTUS things he cannot possibly understand... but it serves him well for his demographic so he spews.

You want to tell us how he is some great contribution to society? Find more gullible audience.
    I guess it depends on what your definition of a contribution to society is

If it's giving back $10,000,000's to your community, then Lebron is definitely a great contributor. If it's getting on air and rambling on about current hot topics to a group of people you already agree with or they wouldn't be watching in the first place, then I guess this other chick is.

As for living under a rock, I guess I have been. I don't tend to watch much tv at all and when I do it is never Foxnews, CNN, msnbc, etc.... I watch local news channels for the weather and for traffic, the rest is Netflix.

First 12