JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Lanzo Ball is a music rapper too?

https://youtu.be/uUHftaxKjKk

Unreal.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

It don't take much. The 'Cash Me Outside' girl is a rapper. All you gotta do is come up with some nonsensical name, then use the exact same manufactured beat everyone else uses, then sorta rhyme some words about how fly you are, about how you're willing to kill if anyone disses ya, about how you like being in da club, about how you be hangin' with your boys, about how you don't give a fck bout nuthin, about how much cash you got, about how you like remy and blunts, and about how ur the the greatest thing to ever come outta the hood. It's really cool! This is how Lonzo can show he's keeping it real. Got it?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    It don't take much. The 'Cash Me Outside' girl is a rapper. All you gotta do is come up with some nonsensical name, then use the exact same manufactured beat everyone else uses, then sorta rhyme some words about how fly you are, about how you're willing to kill if anyone disses ya, about how you like being in da club, about how you be hangin' with your boys, about how you don't give a fck bout nuthin, about how much cash you got, about how you like remy and blunts, and about how ur the the greatest thing to ever come outta the hood. It's really cool! This is how Lonzo can show he's keeping it real. Got it?
    you heard me?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29692

Quit watching 44 seconds in when he used the word "bidness" three times in two bars.
    Ending back to back bars with the same word, unless it's a homophone, really shows lack of talent or lyrical skill.