bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

thinking of an all-in tomorrow

Mancehster City -330

Basel has their backup goalie in. Weather is about average. They also lost their best player in transfer and are missing another key player in zuffi

I have a big rollover so i need to take some chances. any thoughts?
    Points Awarded:

darrell74 gave bonusguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Otters bless this thread

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

don't know anything about soccer/futbol myself,

but the question comes to mind, does your book allow large moneyline favorites towards rollover?

thinking some books might put an upper limit cap on how high of a favorite you can count towards rollover

certainly if book allows it, they only credit the "to win" amount towards rollover

bonusguy

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    don't know anything about soccer/futbol myself,

but the question comes to mind, does your book allow large moneyline favorites towards rollover?

thinking some books might put an upper limit cap on how high of a favorite you can count towards rollover

certainly if book allows it, they only credit the "to win" amount towards rollover
    oh ya without doubt the risk amount wont count towards the rollover. reason i said that is i need to get my balance up quickly, then when i have a strong balance i chip away at the rollover with 1unit plays

but no point in playing small now since i have a $25,000 rollover

hotcross

without knowing your total acct balance, consider standard spreads

just for example....500 flat x 50 picks = 25,000
    or 250 flat x 100 picks = 25,000

I might rather do something like that, two x 250 picks every day, and in less than two months meet rollover. Or if there are any skipped days then just let it take longer. I would not be in a hurry with this, just grind and most importantly WIN.

That's not really what you were asking tho. I can't help you with the soccer match.

bonusguy

without knowing your total acct balance, consider standard spreads

just for example....500 flat x 50 picks = 25,000
    or 250 flat x 100 picks = 25,000

I might rather do something like that, two x 250 picks every day, and in less than two months meet rollover. Or if there are any skipped days then just let it take longer. I would not be in a hurry with this, just grind and most importantly WIN.

That's not really what you were asking tho. I can't help you with the soccer match.
    ok ill tell you details

$500 deposit. 150% bonus (freeplay). $25000 rollover

they gave me double rollover because im up on them...........anyways balance is $1300 right now no fp left

so i cant bet $100 bets that wont get me anywhere. i want to bust out or have $2500 soon

hotcross

so if you all-in 1300 on the -330 favorite and it wins,

you'll have 1693 balance, and 393 knocked off from whatever your remaining rollover is.

Now, you said you kinda don't mind busting because its worth it in your mind to take some risks and build up the balance. So I still prefer something like 200 on a spread you feel strong about. Win that, maybe next one play 300. Press your wins.

Or 200 win, double-up next 400. Win or lose that second pick and then Third pick you go back down to 200..... if it wins double-up again.

Like this....200 win becomes 400....400 win becomes 800 (simplifying without juice included). Balance 1900.

200 loses. Balance 1700.

200 win becomes 400....400 loses. Balance 1500.

200 win becomes 400...400 win becomes 800. Balance 2100.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I really hope you know what you're doing because I'd hate for this to end badly for you!

bonusguy

so if you all-in 1300 on the -330 favorite and it wins,

you'll have 1693 balance, and 393 knocked off from whatever your remaining rollover is.

Now, you said you kinda don't mind busting because its worth it in your mind to take some risks and build up the balance. So I still prefer something like 200 on a spread you feel strong about. Win that, maybe next one play 300. Press your wins.

Or 200 win, double-up next 400. Win or lose that second pick and then Third pick you go back down to 200..... if it wins double-up again.

Like this....200 win becomes 400....400 win becomes 800 (simplifying without juice included). Balance 1900.

200 loses. Balance 1700.

200 win becomes 400....400 loses. Balance 1500.

200 win becomes 400...400 win becomes 800. Balance 2100.
    ive been up all night. cant do the simplest of math right now. and im staying up so i need a big bet to get me thru the day. and now that you say 1300 pays 393 maybe thats too big a risk

im going to put it in an open parlay. risk $400. that will make me nervous and keep me awake

bonusguy

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I really hope you know what you're doing because I'd hate for this to end badly for you!
    i dont know what im doing

hotcross

don't be in a hurry is my main advice

the 400 open parlay is a decent idea, given that you are willing to be a bit more risky

and to clarify my post above starting with "Like this....200 win becomes 400" - assuming your 1300 current balance then each play follows from there with hypothetical outcomes as an example. Of course you'd have to win 2 in a row more often than not to make this strategy effective.

Ms. Shari came by to wish you well, so you have that going for you

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

+1

So is it $2500 RO or $25k? You entered 25k above but doubt thats right.

Man City hottest team in England right now, however if you see Basel's form they are quite a solid squad... id rather have you divide the bet in 2... not go all in on an uncertain match... I have 5 soccer picks tomorrow and left CHAMPIONS league alone, lines are very exact and sharp here didn't see any advantage on either side.

I'd advice Spartak Moscow on Europa League, is a cheap pick'em, and if you push my guess it counts towards RO as well? Check them out... also why not mix a little tennis here?

BOL MAN

HurryUpAndDrink

Wigan -1 (-120) on English League 1 (3rd division) is a super solid pick... I bumped my soccer thread for you, check line movement

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    i dont know what im doing
    Well, to be fair, I'm not sure how many of us do. You having a big rollover is exactly why I hate taking bloody bonuses at some books! Please just remember that people like Djokovic, Nadal, etc have lost being a -9000 favourite so nothing - absolutely nothing - in gambling is ever a sure thing. If you're going to go all in, just prepare yourself for the chance that you might lose it.

Have you thought of clearing your rollover by doing the three team parlay thingie? That's how I did mine when I accidentally found myself in a pickle. Didn't get the entire amount back but pretty close. Might be worth seeing if your book allows them.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Well, to be fair, I'm not sure how many of us do. You having a big rollover is exactly why I hate taking bloody bonuses at some books! Please just remember that people like Djokovic, Nadal, etc have lost being a -9000 favourite so nothing - absolutely nothing - in gambling is ever a sure thing. If you're going to go all in, just prepare yourself for the chance that you might lose it.

Have you thought of clearing your rollover by doing the three team parlay thingie? That's how I did mine when I accidentally found myself in a pickle. Didn't get the entire amount back but pretty close. Might be worth seeing if your book allows them.
    don't let shari fool you

she has a fukking clue

she killed in beat the prick

HurryUpAndDrink

If he is looking to RO quickly, his best bet is going all in on 2 or 3 different picks... would have to be unbelievably unlucky to lose all 3, IDK man Ive never liked going all in on one...

BOL man but yeah, Id pick 2 solid picks and hope for a 1-1 at worse.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

biggest mistake everyone makes is betting favorites

ruination of the gambler

Bookies love you

HurryUpAndDrink

JJ I dont get why if you are so wise, sharp and bookies "hate you"...

Why are you down 40k?

Why not follow your own advice? Why keep betting if you always lose?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Do it

Go for it

Remember: to have fun

bonusguy

i dont know what 3 team parlay thing you mean

but i found a good trick is make 4 big bets. but parlay the other sides for 5% of your balance

so if you go 0-4 you win the parlay. 1-3 is actually the worst outcome

HurryUpAndDrink

BonusGuy you are new here and all, gonna give u the fukkin benefit of the doubt

But that parlay thingy sounds dumb, like something Seaweed would do!

bonusguy

hurry im a rec gambler i need to watch the game. Man city is on tv here so thats why i choose it

if i survive the gambling day ill check out your threads. i saw someone said you have been hot

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    hurry im a rec gambler i need to watch the game. Man city is on tv here so thats why i choose it

if i survive the gambling day ill check out your threads. i saw someone said you have been hot
    I'm always hot bro! Ask my girl

That said BOL... Man City is a great team and Guardiola a great coach... game could go 0-0 or 0-3 on your favor... 1st goal is the hardest! Basel will play counter is my bet.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

I Wil tail

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    BonusGuy you are new here and all, gonna give u the fukkin benefit of the doubt

But that parlay thingy sounds dumb, like something Seaweed would do!
    It's not dumb. It's just a way to 100% get about 75% of your cash out instead of risking friggen 100% over and over and over to potentially lose it all with continuous all in bets!

Anyway it was just a suggestion. Best of luck bonusguy!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

For rollover purposes I don't think this is a bad move at all.

The stronger teams usually cover let alone win in the Champions League games

The only thing I'd take note of is that this is the knockout stage so weaker teams like Basel will come in and park the bus hoping for an extra time goal or shootouts

Also, I've noticed that teams in higher standing in the EPL tend not to go all out compared to a team like say Chelsea who is dropping out of the EPL standings like a rock go all out in tournaments like these bc this is all they have left

Lastly, I don't think tennis a good comparison to soccer simply bc solo sports and team sports are totally different for a wager. If a guy on Manchester sucks he can get subbed out or the team can overcome aND pickup the slack whereas a single player in tennis that gets light headed can spell doom for the bettor

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    For rollover purposes I don't think this is a bad move at all.

The stronger teams usually cover let alone win in the Champions League games

The only thing I'd take note of is that this is the knockout stage so weaker teams like Basel will come in and park the bus hoping for an extra time goal or shootouts

Also, I've noticed that teams in higher standing in the EPL tend not to go all out compared to a team like say Chelsea who is dropping out of the EPL standings like a rock go all out in tournaments like these bc this is all they have left

Lastly, I don't think tennis a good comparison to soccer simply bc solo sports and team sports are totally different for a wager. If a guy on Manchester sucks he can get subbed out or the team can overcome aND pickup the slack whereas a single player in tennis that gets light headed can spell doom for the bettor
    You are completely right re the difference between tennis and soccer. But my point was even the biggest favourites go down in ever single sport. Hell this forum is littered with the e-corpses of people who went all in on "locks" in NFL, baseball, soccer, etc. To try to clear a $25k?????? rollover like this is just so risky for me.

I just hate seeing people put themselves in a potentially precarious position... obviously the mum in me. So like I said, I simply say best wishes to bonusguy and I'll cheer on every bet he makes!!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

You are completely right re the difference between tennis and soccer. But my point was even the biggest favourites go down in ever single sport. Hell this forum is littered with the e-corpses of people who went all in on "locks" in NFL, baseball, soccer, etc. To try to clear a $25k?????? rollover like this is just so risky for me.

I just hate seeing people put themselves in a potentially precarious position... obviously the mum in me. So like I said, I simply say best wishes to bonusguy and I'll cheer on every bet he makes!!
    Hey I wish I've only lost 25k, I know for damn sure I can't do it but yes I will always root against the books

I was wondering about e corpses here the other day and the only generalization I could think of was that they are corpses bc they can't control themselves. Probably dead wrong but oh well

bonusguy

down to -312 at my book

waiting until -300 then going big

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

They are going to win.

bonusguy

pulled the trigger at -312

risking half my balance. if it loses i can still fire another shot

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Don’t do it
    first leg during the knockout stage is always tricky.
    Yes Man City should win, but if this game is tied 1-1 or 2-2 late , city would probably be ok knowing Basel has 0% chance to advance if they do not win at home.
    I would rather pick one or two -110 lines and go big on them.

bonusguy

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    Don’t do it
    first leg during the knockout stage is always tricky.
    Yes Man City should win, but if this game is tied 1-1 or 2-2 late , city would probably be ok knowing Basel has 0% chance to advance if they do not win at home.
    I would rather pick one or two -110 lines and go big on them.
    too late submitted the pick...........i think basel just doesnt have the players. i looked at their fifa ratings and the players they are missing were really important to them. plus their starting goalie

and i need a rush today

HurryUpAndDrink

Jiri Vesely -115

Preview
    Jiri Vesely returns to the clay-courts for the first time since ATP Umag (July 2017) where he made the quarter-finals before losing to Lorenzi in three-sets. The big-serving Czech played nearly 30 matches on the clay-courts in 2017 and won 20 of them, including a title at Prostejov challenger​.
    ​Jiri Vesely is struggling with fitness for the past few months and even retired from his final match of the 2017 season (ATP Moscow, October 2017). He has played six matches so far this season and won three of them, more importantly, he doesn't look too far from his best level.​
    Vesely has entered the main draw of Buenos Aires once in 2015 but lost his first-round match against Blaz Rola (Slovenia) in straight sets. Returning to Buenos Aires after three years, the Czech will once again face a Slovenian opponent in his first-round match.
    Like Vesely, Aljaz Bedene's recent injury record hasn't been too good; he was forced to retire thrice in the last two seasons, with the recent retirement coming at the Shanghai Masters at the tail end of 2017. ​
    Bedene's only win on tour this season came against Malek Jaziri in the season opener at ATP Doha, since then he has lost the first-round matches at Sydney and the Australian Open. However, he registered two straight-set wins against Hurkacz and Majchrzak in the Davis Cup earlier this month.
    These two players have met twice in the past at Casablanca (2015), and the French Open (2017). Though Vesely prevailed on both previous occasions, these two players are very much capable of winning this match-up, and this should be a 50-50 contest.

HurryUpAndDrink

There you go some action for low juice... 50/50 but I say the Czech is the way better player here... I mean if he was in top physical condition he would be a big fave! -250 at least

12 Last