FEDERAL CRIME

might be put in same cell as Richie

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    forget kidnapping
    FEDERAL CRIME

I cannot hag with HURRY/DRINKER..why?? I would be in fukkin jail
    JJ we work this together... target: poster Shocka... he has some pokemon cards worth 100mill

Imagine the street cred even if caught and in jail... sharks snatch shocka the poster for his pokemon cards, use gambling forum as a medium to find victims

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Buy drugs. Cut it up. Resale for profit.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

why most use leased cars w extended mileage...
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Uber $10 an hr

Blood money and you ruin car

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    you would run over the allotted miles on a lease in no time doing this. when he goes to turn in the lease he will have to buy it or pay huge fee's on all the extra miles.
    That's what I thought but he doesn't drive it much himself and he will stop renting it out when the miles get way up I guess.. He's got it worked out and it's working.. If it goes over the mileage I guess he'll pay the penalties then IKD? I didn't get into that much detail I just know he's doing it and making $1500 a month on average after paying the lease.... He's been doing it for 8 months now with the new leased Jeep.. I think there was 13,0000 or 17,000 miles on it when I saw the Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon..

Maybe he'll even just buy the Jeep when the lease comes up.. There are a few options to work around that mileage... Maybe he even worked something out when he leased it with the dealer....

The told me he clears $500 a week renting it out, he lives in Venice beach near LAX which is a beach town.. So the Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is a big hit with the removable top and he always has it leased if wants 2 weeks in advance... Insurance is covered.. If damaged he gets it repaired thru the insurance, Turo I believe handles all that and all the credit card payments... Has the jeep serviced regularly and running tip top always..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-12-18 at 01:09 PM.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Buy flowers, resale them on the street for larger margins. Call them valentine day flowers.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Pawn your girlfriend's jewelry?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

some decent stuff here

Sorting it all out and making copies to give to Buddy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    Buy drugs. Cut it up. Resale for profit.
    I know a body builder that drives to Mexico walks into a pharmacy and cleans out the Steroid shelf... Stuffs all the steroids in a hollowed out seat and it's not detectable. Concealed very well so he said.. No odor either with steroids.. Drives right back across the border and makes a 500% increase profit with resale or more I think.. He operates out of Gold's Gym in Venice, California and makes bank..

Little safer then selling hard core drugs if you get caught I guess.. IDK??? I keep everything on the up and up but when I need steroids I just give my buddy a call.. $300 for a cycle.. Pharmacy grade and safe.. I'm done with steroids though...

I DON'T RECOMMEND DOING THIS THOUGH.. Not even sure why I posted it up..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-12-18 at 01:19 PM.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Glory hole. 10 bucks a pop, 20 roosters gets you paid. Free stomach pump thanks to Obamacare.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Making money is easy.. Think, be determined, work smart and with a purpose.. Have a plan and have goals.. Don't ever give up, low ball and watch every dollar you spend so you can profit..

I miss trying to make money with small business adventures.. Too busy capping sports daily now and dealing with my Properties.. From my teens to my mid 30's I was on it...

I'd buy cars and re-sell them for profit back in the day on the side.. Make $1000 a car on average. Find something wrong with it, know how much to fix it and low ball, wait and keep calling the same car owner til he gave into the low ball price.. Fix the car, have it detailed and throw it right back in the paper.. I was making 2-4 grand a month doing that back in the day for a few years in my early 20's. Just doing that on the side.. Newer cars today are little more tricky and expensive to fix..

I'm the king of small business ideas.. Jobs suck, small businesses rock!!! Like I said I could write a book on successful small business ideas that work...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-12-18 at 01:45 PM.

redlily
    redlily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Making money is easy.. Think, be determined, work smart and with a purpose.. Have a plan and have goals.. Don't ever give up, low ball and watch every dollar you spend so you can profit..

I miss trying to make money with small business adventures.. Too busy capping sports daily now and dealing with my Properties.. From my teens to my mid 30's I was on it...

I'd buy cars and re-sell them for profit back in the day on the side.. Make $1000 a car on average. Find something wrong with it, know how much to fix it and low ball, wait and keep calling the same car owner til he gave into the low ball price.. Fix the car, have it detailed and throw it right back in the paper.. I was making 2-4 grand a month doing that back in the day for a few years in my early 20's. Just doing that on the side.. Newer cars today are little more tricky and expensive to fix..

I'm the king of small business ideas.. Jobs suck, small businesses rock!!! Like I said I could write a book on successful small business ideas that work...
    huh

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

There’s a niche market for almost anything. How to find it is the hard part.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I DON'T RECOMMEND DOING THIS THOUGH.. Not even sure why I posted it up..
    don’t worry, all of us on here are gangsters. All good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    don’t worry, all of us on here are gangsters. All good.
    True that.. ..

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29802

Use your soldiers for some good old fashioned extortion.
    Tax the local businesses in your neighborhood just for operating on your turf.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Have you ever considered getting a job?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Use your soldiers for some good old fashioned extortion.
    Tax the local businesses in your neighborhood just for operating on your turf.

First 12