slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Two Ohio police officers shot dead responding to 911 call

(Reuters) - Two Ohio police officers were shot to death on Saturday while responding to a domestic disturbance in the Columbus suburb of Westerville, and a suspect was wounded and is in custody, officials said.
    The two officers were immediately fired upon when they entered an apartment responding to a 911 call that had hung up, Westerville Police Chief Joe Morbitzer said at a news conference.
    "These were two of the best we had. This was their calling and they did it right," said Morbitzer, his voice halting and thick with emotion.
    Officer Eric Joering, 39, died at the scene, and Officer Anthony Morelli, 54, died from his wounds at a hospital. Morbitzer said they had been responding to a "domestic situation."
    The suspect was wounded and taken to a hospital, a city spokeswoman said. The suspect's condition and identity have not been released.
    Columbus police are heading the investigation into the shooting, Morbitzer said.
    Excluding Saturday's shootings in Ohio, 12 U.S. law enforcement officers have been killed in the line of duty this year, nine in firearms-related incidents, according to the non-profit National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.
    The Westerville shootings came a day after a Georgia police officer was shot and killed and two sheriff's deputies were wounded by a gunman who was then killed. [nL2N1PZ1AV]
    U.S. President Donald Trump wrote on Twitter, "My thoughts and prayers are with the two police officers, their families, and everybody at the @WestervillePD."
    (Reporting by Ian Simpson; Editing by David Gregorio)

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/two-ohio-p...024954486.html

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Donald Trump wrote on Twitter, "My thoughts and prayers are with the two police officers, their families, and everybody at the @WestervillePD."

what he ^ said

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

trump has to say that

the reality is no intelligent citizens give a shit. I grew up next to Westerville, my first thought was "penetrate them."

I don't have much sympathy for a group of scum who make gang members look honorable. At least street gangs don't pretend be to something they are not.

Good people are not policeman because they get fired

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/us/we...rnd/index.html
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-12-18 at 12:41 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler, and PAULYPOKER

redlily
    redlily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Never quite understood all the love for the police. They inevitably bring the best and worst out of many who shouldnt be in such a position. If someone breaks in your house trys to kill you then they find this person. Thats a good thing i guess. Tho

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20145

Police are necessary. But I avoid them at all costs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Ohio is a shiiiit hole.. Full of black crime. The ghettos and poor areas are rough.. Not surprising a few white cops get blasted and killed.. I'm sure it was a black thug that shot them..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

terrible

I would think new procedures after this

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Black? If so, let's not forget to thank elite black men like Q., Kobe, and Kaepernick. They provide the bullet-enthusiasm, to take out cop's in a real chicken*hit manner.
    And add this unforgettable name: Obama.
    He was fond of more than one thuggish black man and made public statements on how he could "relate to them."

redlily
    redlily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Kobe took heicopter to all his practices and games. Fuc that getto.
    And hes from phili.

ABEHONEST

The FBI needs to go to war on black thugs and not worry about wasting any precious lives when they are in range. They are at war against our law-protectors, so, no remorse should happen when they get their heads blown off from a quick trigger. This is dead serious, and black people: Are you helping the police force, or, are you helping your neighborhood thugs?
    Make a G.D. effort to do something good for your race!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    The FBI needs to go to war on black thugs and not worry about wasting any precious lives when they are in range. They are at war against our law-protectors, so, no remorse should happen when they get their heads blown off from a quick trigger. This is dead serious, and black people: Are you helping the police force, or, are you helping your neighborhood thugs?
    Hope a cop puts a bullet in your head.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    You and Jibby are like the same person, two flaming trolls. Do you ever know what youre talking about, doesnt seem like it.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I wonder if the officers had body cameras.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You and Jibby are like the same person, two flaming trolls. Do you ever know what youre talking about, doesnt seem like it.
    I'm not prejudice I just speak the truth.. Blacks commit the most crimes here in America even though you don't think so... Is what it is..

There are some awesome black people in this world that I fully respect but there are a ton of bad ones that I think are a cancer upon society and commit murder crimes like this.... Sorry the truth offends you or makes you think I'm racist jotler.

jjgold

Some excellent points here

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by redlily View Post
    Kobe took heicopter to all his practices and games. Fuc that getto.
    And hes from phili.
    He's from a very rich suburb of philly.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Hope a cop puts a bullet in your head.
    If that would heal your black race, so be it?

jjgold

its why many blacks are profiled for their own safety

Cops have to do it

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

So is the suspect black?

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    So is the suspect black?
    Yes,my cousin is a cop in that dept.its really not that bad of a place but he had to shoot a guy a few years back,it was on the westerville police website,he was in a shootout with a guy and his girlfriend.that get the crazies from Columbus and columbus is starting to be as bad as Detroit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its why many blacks are profiled for their own safety

Cops have to do it
    They commit the most crimes so the cops patrolling the hoods should absolutely profile them a little more for their own safety.. I AGREE 100%.. Pulling a white guy over in a new BMW during a traffic stop in Beverly Hills is alot different then pulling over 4 young blacks with hoodies on in an older Caddy with tinted windows in the hood..

Bet your ass my hand would be on my gun if I were making traffic stops in the hood and pulling over blacks... In Beverly Hills pulling over white people in fancy vehicles my hand would probably never be on my gun during traffic stops..

Gotta profile for your own safety as a cop... Dangerous job.. It's stupid and dangerous if you don't...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

I did a drop in New Albany a few weeks ago. Not to far from there. I'm telling you that this side of Ohio is so ghetto. Once you go east of 75 it's all trash.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They commit the most crimes so the cops patrolling the hoods should absolutely profile them a little more for their own safety.. I AGREE 100%.. Pulling a white guy over in a new BMW during a traffic stop in Beverly Hills is alot different then pulling over 4 young blacks with hoodies on in an older Caddy with tinted windows in the hood..

Bet your ass my hand would be on my gun if I were making traffic stops in the hood and pulling over blacks... In Beverly Hills pulling over white people in fancy vehicles my hand would probably never be on my gun during traffic stops..

Gotta profile for your own safety as a cop... Dangerous job.. It's stupid and dangerous if you don't...
    Do we have any cops in this forun?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

If I was a cop I would pull over Grits N' Gravy and strip search him to see if I could find his weapon

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Do we have any cops in this forun?
    My neighbor and friend is a cop LAPD he lives in a back apartment behind my neighbors house, nice guy and I get along with him well.. I hear all the stories... I applied to be a cop decades ago myself.. I know cops and I support them.. I know the job...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    If I was a cop I would pull over Grits N' Gravy and strip search him to see if I could find his weapon
    You would find a vagina, no junk in that trunk... lol.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    trump has to say that

the reality is no intelligent citizens give a shit. I grew up next to Westerville, my first thought was "penetrate them."

I don't have much sympathy for a group of scum who make gang members look honorable. At least street gangs don't pretend be to something they are not.

Good people are not policeman because they get fired

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/us/we...rnd/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by redlily View Post
    Never quite understood all the love for the police. They inevitably bring the best and worst out of many who shouldnt be in such a position. If someone breaks in your house trys to kill you then they find this person. Thats a good thing i guess. Tho
    I know a lot of cops are dicks but they are what stands in between us and the truly evil

If you think without cops the demons out there would just live and let live well ur way off.

I don't know these two cops, but I know for sure they didn't deserve to be shot responding to a call from a woman in fear for her life from a career violent criminal
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

In other news Weed sales in Colorado reached 1.5 billion dollars in 2017.. It's all over the main stream news also.. They like to smoke up in Colorado I guess.. Damn!!!!

https://www.thecannabist.co/2018/02/...ar-2017/98606/

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

My neighbor and friend is a cop LAPD he lives in a back apartment behind my neighbors house, nice guy and I get along with him well.. I hear all the stories... I applied to be a cop decades ago myself.. I know cops and I support them.. I know the job...
    What ended up happening with your application?

I had some friends apply. Some got far and most didn't.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What ended up happening with your application?

I had some friends apply. Some got far and most didn't.
    They were only hiring minorities at the time.. I tested extremely high, passed all the physical tests with flying colors...The problem was I was white and didn't speak Spanish.. SMPD said they would put me on a waiting list, I told them to go fock themselves basically.. That ended that..

Funny thing is today I could get hired on as a police officer at the UCLA campus.. Pays $85,000 a year with all the benefits.. My buddy whom is a cop told me about it. They are hiring now and he said I'd get in no problem.. Pays way better then the city police... I don't wanna do that anymore and work any job for 8 hours a day.. Deal with drunk campus kids all day long.. My age is not a problem and I can still run circles around most of the mid 20 year olds that apply..

If I was broke and had the time and needed a job I'd do it though and probably enjoy it for a while.. I always wanted to be cop.. It just never happened.. I'm not complaining though.. I missed my window...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-12-18 at 05:45 PM.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

They were only hiring minorities at the time.. I tested extremely high, passed all the physical tests with flying colors...The problem was I was white and didn't speak Spanish.. SMPD said they would put me on a waiting list, I told them to go fock themselves basically.. That ended that..

Funny thing is today I could get hired on as a police officer at the UCLA campus.. Pays $85,000 a year with all the benefits.. My buddy whom is a cop told me about it. They are hiring now and he said I'd get in no problem.. Pays way better then the city police... I don't wanna do that anymore and work any job for 8 hours a day.. Deal with drunk campus kids all day long.. My age is not a problem and I can still run circles around most of the mid 20 year olds that apply..

If I was broke and had the time and needed a job I'd do it though and probably enjoy it for a while.. I always wanted to be cop.. It just never happened.. I'm not complaining though.. I missed my window...
    Applying to a university cop is difficult because a lot of city cops looking to still work but do less work with a lot pay end up lateraling to campus police. If you still live near LA, LAPD hires about 30 guys a month. Just saying.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Applying to a university cop is difficult because a lot of city cops looking to still work but do less work with a lot pay end up lateraling to campus police. If you still live near LA, LAPD hires about 30 guys a month. Just saying.
    My neighbor was thinking about crossing over to the UCLA campus police but his pension will get jacked.. He's been on the job with LAPD for 8 years and doesn't wanna blow his pension which kicks in after 10 years.. 2 years away...

Alot of city police don't cross over because of the pensions.. Depends how long you've been on the force.. Most police officers wanna make the 10 years just put it that way especially when they are 5 years in or more...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoa! I've been watching The Trade series on SHO........

They say Columbus is the central hub for the heroin trade........

HTF! can a borderless state be a central hub for heroin?

jjgold

Cops deathly have to be more aggressive with certain types and I would think shoot first and ask questions second should be the new model

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cops deathly have to be more aggressive with certain types and I would think shoot first and ask questions second should be the new model
    The Gestapo?

12 Last