jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes Laker

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cops deathly have to be more aggressive with certain types and I would think shoot first and ask questions second should be the new model
    LOL, I don't know about that JJ?

Get em whitey cop!!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Can always count on SBR for a story like this to instantly turn into a battle about race. Never change SBR dot com.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

White cops are in a bad place patrolling the black hoods.. They are hated. Might be the most dangerous job on the planet..

Look at these two white cops that got shot and killed, they get called out on a domestic violence call.. Black girl friend calls the cops to come out and help her.. Cops are let in the house then shot and killed by the agro black boy friend at point blank range.. The cops were just doing their job... SHOT DEAD...

Families of these cops ruined...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    If I was a cop I would pull over Grits N' Gravy and strip search him to see if I could find his weapon
    And you would be knocked out cold pretty quickly.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    trump has to say that

the reality is no intelligent citizens give a shit. I grew up next to Westerville, my first thought was "penetrate them."

I don't have much sympathy for a group of scum who make gang members look honorable. At least street gangs don't pretend be to something they are not.

Good people are not policeman because they get fired

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/us/we...rnd/index.html
    I don't agree with brooks often but he is spot on. Good cops are few and far between and they rarely stand up against the overwhelming majority of bad ones.

God can sort the 2 that died out but to me they are shitbags until proven otherwise.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I don't agree with brooks often but he is spot on. Good cops are few and far between and they rarely stand up against the overwhelming majority of bad ones.

God can sort the 2 that died out but to me they are shitbags until proven otherwise.
    Lol few and far between u are fkin tard, plain and simple. Go suk on Jemele Hills dik u fkin black lives matter dip fuk.

First 12