1. #1
    Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-18
    Posts: 82
    Betpoints: 2295

    16 Point Basketball Teasers

    Anyone ever play 16 point basketball teasers? I'm doing ok with them so far. Heritage has the best odds on them. I've found to be patient....i usually do 10 teams and don't mind if I only have one pick for a full card of baskets and just leave the other spots open until I like something. I play the 10 point teasers also with usually 4 teams.

  2. #2
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,456
    Betpoints: 1161

    Can you post the payout offs plz.

    Never thought basketball teasers offered enough value or points but hope you have continued success.

  3. #3
    Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-18
    Posts: 82
    Betpoints: 2295

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Can you post the payout offs plz.

    Never thought basketball teasers offered enough value or points but hope you have continued success.
    10 teams with 16 points are -130. 4 teams with 10 points are -125. All ties reduce to the next lowest amount of teams.

  4. #4
    Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-11
    Posts: 1,860

    i dont think you get enough value to tease basketball in general and definitely not the nba
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021


  5. #5
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 373,562
    Betpoints: 1903

    They all end up losing in the long run of course you’re going to win sometimes


    The boold put them up for a reason

  6. #6
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 34,946
    Betpoints: 4476

    Quote Originally Posted by Yjacket22`` View Post
    10 teams with 16 points are -130. 4 teams with 10 points are -125. All ties reduce to the next lowest amount of teams.
    10 teams, that's crazy. One sideways game out of 10 and you lose a -130. So you do 2 of these 10-teamers and if 1 out of 20 loses, you're behind. Me no likey.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  7. #7
    TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-10
    Posts: 1,433
    Betpoints: 18

    Best of luck. I like the ability to leave an open parlay with heritage. Never thought to do a 16 pt. But if you win more than you lose. -130 or -900 . no matter the odds. Just would suck to go 9-1 and be a loser.

  8. #8
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 34,946
    Betpoints: 4476

    Quote Originally Posted by TTA_President View Post
    Best of luck. I like the ability to leave an open parlay with heritage. Never thought to do a 16 pt. But if you win more than you lose. -130 or -900 . no matter the odds. Just would suck to go 9-1 and be a loser.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  9. #9
    Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-18
    Posts: 82
    Betpoints: 2295

    Quote Originally Posted by TTA_President View Post
    Best of luck. I like the ability to leave an open parlay with heritage. Never thought to do a 16 pt. But if you win more than you lose. -130 or -900 . no matter the odds. Just would suck to go 9-1 and be a loser.
    I bet parlays too. I've recently opened an account with BETPOP......they pay 2.8 for a 2 team and 6.5 for a 3 team! I very seldom bet over a 3 team.

  10. #10
    Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-18
    Posts: 82
    Betpoints: 2295

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    10 teams, that's crazy. One sideways game out of 10 and you lose a -130. So you do 2 of these 10-teamers and if 1 out of 20 loses, you're behind. Me no likey.
    I have gave this some thought and if I'm betting 10 teams already why not throw in 2 more and bet 12 teams @ +105 ? Anyway they are kinda fun and if you take your time and don't just randomly pick teams because you're getting a bunch of points they work.

Top