Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Olympic Fiasco!! gay US skater Rippon Screwed!!!!

apparently, the koreans and other countries who have a voice on the judging panel didn't get the memo on not discriminating against homosexual men's figure skaters, and gave it to Rippon in the back door simply because he's gay, putting two "still-closted" homosexual skaters in front of him despite both of those closeted homos falling down during their f'n routines.....

at least rippon didn't mind getting back-doored by fellow now openly gay skater gus kenworthy after the contest.....

a photo of our two gay skaters:

something tells me these two bois aren't using any of the sixteen million condoms passed out by Olympic organizers....

ttwarrior can probably second me on this, but something tells me the handsome, robert redford-resembling Gus is a "bareback" only bearded husky top.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wow

16 million Condoms
    Why?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wow

16 million Condoms
    Why?
    donk has a way of stretching the truth they give out condoms because these are good looking athletes all staying in one place what did you think would happen

Olympic athletes received 110,000 condoms — the most of any previous Winter Olympics — this year in PyeongChang.

Auto Donk

i thought it was in the millions..... these hi strung olympic athletes are a very promiscuous group.....

throw in openly gay athletes, the need for condoms will multiply 10-20 fold due to the nature of their anonymous, quick hook ups.....

so as not to discriminate against The Gays, and to cater to their every need, the olympic committee required the Koreans to drill glory holes in all the mens johns and even in the male figure skaters' rooms.....

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i thought it was in the millions..... these hi strung olympic athletes are a very promiscuous group.....

throw in openly gay athletes, the need for condoms will multiply 10-20 fold due to the nature of their anonymous, quick hook ups.....

so as not to discriminate against The Gays, and to cater to their every need, the olympic committee required the Koreans to drill glory holes in all the mens johns and even in the male figure skaters' rooms.....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i find it amazing that as a straight guy u create by far the most threads about gay people

Auto Donk

Hard not to comment on them, since nbc/abc are insistent on shoving their goddam stories down my throat.....

all morning long I had to hear about this guy and how he took it up the ass.....

and how he got ripped off in the scoring by the judges.....

and how he's now in love with another man at the goddam olympics.....

but, glad you find it amazing....

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Hard not to comment on them, since nbc/abc are insistent on shoving their goddam stories down my throat.....

all morning long I had to hear about this guy and how he took it up the ass.....

and how he got ripped off in the scoring by the judges.....

and how he's now in love with another man at the goddam olympics.....

but, glad you find it amazing....

thanks for keeping us all informed about the gay community top notch
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 02-12-18 at 02:37 PM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

You know what doesn’t exist?

Staright male figure skaters

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    thanks for keeping us all informed about the gay community top notch
    if I'm gonna win poster of the year, I realize I've got to flip 2 homosexual votes (JJ's and one other I'll keep quiet for now) by jan 31, 2019

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    You know what doesn’t exist?

Staright male figure skaters

straight men have no clue what a "triple sow cow" is..... how can we compete if we don't even know wtf the jumps are....

quite certain LeBron could win the gold every olympics if he knew what the f'n jumps/required elements are

similarly, the f'n hansen brothers would win gold/silver/bronze for canada in the men's short program if they knew wtf a triple sow cow is

Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-12-18 at 03:59 PM.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

The real fiasco is the fukkin wind postponing all my alpine skiing bets!

Auto Donk

hope you didn't put money on ol flappin' gash vonn.....

friend of mine at the Olympics said he caught a wiff of her stankhole in practice as she queefed her way down the slopes, and said it was "pretty damn rough, like a three-day old dead robin"....

obviously, it's hard to win if you're suffering from a bad case of the dreaded "robin box"
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave Auto Donk 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

That’s the type of inside info we need more of on this forum Donker