ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

[QUOTE=shocka1212;27579511]Gisselle makes bank... quality of life doesn't matter between making 14 million and 20 when your wife is making $30+ million and you don't a dollar in the world to anyone.. Also helps when you have car manufacturers making your own edition of cars and giving them to you.[/QUOTE to, Tom Brady is consider a top 3 qb- he’s getting paid bottom starters money

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Brady been underpaid for years!! How the f does his backup get pays double of what Brady is making !!
    Because he purposely takes less so he can have good players around him. You really think it matters if he makes 15mil or 30 mil a season? He not only makes I'm sure a fortune in endorsements but he also has a supermodel wife who loaded. Guy wants to win. These qb's all breaking the banks is all well and good but in a few years when they have no oline to protect them (ask russell Wilson bout that) and nobody to help them win games they might wish maybe they took just a little less: cause in grand scheme of things what's a few more mil when you making 100mil??

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Lol @ dynasty. What dynasty?! They LOST 3 Super Bowls and barely won the other 5! You guys act like NE laps the field. Nobody is afraid to go against NE in this watered down NFL.
    When you make 8 SB in 18 years and win your division 16 out of last 17, you are a dynasty. No other team will ever match the success the Pats have had this decade. In the era of FA and salary cap what they have done is a tremendous outlier. To say otherwise means 1 of 2 things...you are a Pats hater or a moron.
    Points Awarded:

Philmill gave Grits n' Gravy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

It has been rumored on many fronts that Craft has set in place a offshore trust of 30+ million for tom to agree to less now and the jackpot when he retires. Dont say I didnt tell you if you ever find out which I doubt

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman07 View Post
    It has been rumored on many fronts that Craft has set in place a offshore trust of 30+ million for tom to agree to less now and the jackpot when he retires. Dont say I didnt tell you if you ever find out which I doubt
    That’s what I’m thinking!! Kraft definitely slipping him millions after he retires and the nfl can’t do shit about it !! No superstar takes that kinda discount

First 12