Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Just like trump
    Mayn come on give Trump a break. He hires "the best People'. I know it is true because i heard him say this.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Lakerboy turning more far right every day.
    You know what they say, it's better to be far right than far wrong.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Stop living your life according to what a fictional character tell you what to do and be a decent, respectful human being instead.
    Rain is Jesus crying every time you suck a guy off
    Stop making Jesus cry
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave maggiethebestdog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Rain is Jesus crying every time you suck a guy off
    Stop making Jesus cry
    Lol.. Adam and Steve? Eve and Ellen no?

Well I must say if everyone was gay the human race would die off with in one generations time.. No one would reproduce.. Can think of it that way.. I'd say man was ment to be with a woman.. End of story..

I don't hate on gays though.. I don't judge.. Not my deal... I just have an opinion..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Well I must say if everyone was gay the human race would die off with in one generations time.. No one would reproduce.. Can think of it that way.. I'd say man was ment to be with a woman.. End of story..

I don't hate on gays though.. I don't judge.. Not my deal... I just have an opinion..
    Have you ever heard of artificial insemination? Surrogates?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Have you ever heard of artificial insemination? Surrogates?
    Yeah, still wouldn't be enough to keep the human race going.. Humans would still die off in time but slower.. I also don't think most Lesbo's are up for getting pregnant and carrying either, some are like dudes and just wouldn't want to be pregnant.. It's also extremely expensive to Artificially inseminate..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

"If everyone were gay" is a stupid argument. A small percentage of people are gay. Just like a some are born with developmental disabilities, some are infertile, some never want to have kids. Doesn't make any of these people lesser than because they are atypical. Nobody is suggesting everyone should be gay. Most aren't and never will be. Diversity is a good thing. But those who judge and think of any of these people as "less than" because they were born different from you...it only reflects on losers who think this way. Judging or belittling people who are different is the lowest of the low. Those are the only people I am intolerant of, because they choose to be that way.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    "If everyone were gay" is a stupid argument. A small percentage of people are gay. Just like a some are born with developmental disabilities, some are infertile, some never want to have kids. Doesn't make any of these people lesser than because they are atypical. Nobody is suggesting everyone should be gay. Most aren't and never will be. Diversity is a good thing. But those who judge and think of any of these people as "less than" because they were born different from you...it only reflects on losers who think this way. Judging or belittling people who are different is the lowest of the low. Those are the only people I am intolerant of, because they choose to be that way.
    I get that D2, like I said to each their own and I don't judge. You wanna be gay be gay.. I just don't know why they have gay pride parades every year to flaunt their gayness off? It's like ok we get it your gay no need to show off..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I get that D2, like I said to each their own and I don't judge. You wanna be gay be gay.. I just don't know why they have gay pride parades every year to flaunt their gayness off? It's like ok we get it your gay no need to show off..
    The Neo Nazis have parades. The KKK has parades. The BLM has parades. What's wrong with gay pride parades? I don't go to any of these parades but they have a right to parade as long as they obey the laws of the country regarding parades.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Not sure why gays need a parade...or anyone else for that matter...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11869

#SBRprideparade2018

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Neo Nazis have parades. The KKK has parades. The BLM has parades. What's wrong with gay pride parades? I don't go to any of these parades but they have a right to parade as long as they obey the laws of the country regarding parades.
    Well then why does the liberal news media and Democrats all have their panties in a bunch about a military parade then? Most other Countries have them.. See where I'm getting at? Hypocrites every where..

KKK and BLM don't have huge parades every year like the Gay pride parades either.. Apples and Oranges.. KKK does not have parades they have gatherings and protests and that's not cool, BLM gatherings also protest and don't parade either just for the record.. Those are hate gatherings..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-10-18 at 01:55 PM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

A small percentage of people are gay.

d2bets took one in the ass election night Nov 2016 -- still aint over the pain

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Well then why does the liberal news media and Democrats all have their panties in a bunch about a military parade then? Most other Countries have them.. See where I'm getting at? Hypocrites every where..

KKK and BLM don't have huge parades every year like the Gay pride parades either.. Apples and Oranges.. KKK does not have parades they have gatherings and protests and that's not cool, BLM gatherings also protest and don't parade either just for the record.. Those are hate gatherings..
    A military parade costs $20 million dollars to taxpayers. A gay pride parade costs 0 dollars to taxpayers.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

A gay pride parade costs 0 dollars to taxpayers.

not true

nonetheless... Sammy been to a gay pride parade

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

A military parade costs $20 million dollars to taxpayers. A gay pride parade costs 0 dollars to taxpayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

not true

nonetheless... Sammy been to a gay pride parade
    Pavy can’t be this dumb

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Those Gay parades aren't free, there is major city planning that goes into them.. Police law enforcement, etc all costs money..

Yes the Military parade does cost millions but it builds moral and puts the world on notice.. USA is not to be messed with or challenged.. Lately we've been hearing how our military is depleted and weak and that funding is needed to build it back up.. No telling what the dictators of other Countries are thinking these days about our military??

I think it's a good idea and money well spent...

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

I live in san francisco, and even my super gay friends don't go to the parade. they say its a waste of time and for the tourists. they just go to the after parties

Thor4140

There isn't a Democrat holding office so spending is not a problem for Republicans now. I heard our deficit spending is now over a trillion. These deficit hawks on the right are the biggest pathetic hypocrites on earth. They really are a pieces of shit and the people who believe in their spending, that make middle class money, are even bigger pieces of shit. To put another 1.5 trillion on our debt just to give their donors more cash is about as un American as it gets. But they have supporters. It truly is amazing how republicans can get anywhere near 50 percent support. That is how truly stupid this country is.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10214

"If you've seen one parade, you've seen them all."
    Ronnie Reagan

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

There isn't a Democrat holding office so spending is not a problem for Republicans now. I heard our deficit spending is now over a trillion. These deficit hawks on the right are the biggest pathetic hypocrites on earth. They really are a pieces of shit and the people who believe in their spending, that make middle class money, are even bigger pieces of shit. To put another 1.5 trillion on our debt just to give their donors more cash is about as un American as it gets. But they have supporters. It truly is amazing how republicans can get anywhere near 50 percent support. That is how truly stupid this country is.
    The Republicans in congress now couldn't balance the budget of a kid's lemonade stand.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Obama doubled our National deficit.. From 10 trillion to 20 trill during his 8 years in office.. Both Democrats and Republicans like to spend and both parties need to vote in favor of the latest Budget bill to pass..

I don't like any of it.. It's like maxing out your ************... Stuff needs to be fixed though, like the infrastructure and Military might.. We also just poured a ton of money into the Houston hurricane relief..

maggiethebestdog

The Republicans in congress now couldn't balance the budget of a kid's lemonade stand.
    Never go to a gay lemonade stand
    I learned the hard way

The only lemonade stands in heaven are hetero

Thor4140

Obama doubled our National deficit.. From 10 trillion to 20 trill during his 8 years in office.. Both Democrats and Republicans like to spend and both parties need to vote in favor of the latest Budget bill to pass..

I don't like any of it.. It's like maxing out your ************... Stuff needs to be fixed though, like the infrastructure and Military might.. We also just poured a ton of money into the Houston hurricane relief..
    I know u are to gullible to believe this Jibby but Obama spent money to dig us out of another terrible ditch Republicans put us in. Those would be the facts. Republicans just added another 1.5 trillion on the tab just to give out favors to donors. Obama didn't starts those wars that were on his tab. Obama didn't start those massive tax breaks that were on his tab. The fact is deficit spending was on the way down with Obama and now it is massively heading in the wrong direction like always when so called Republican deficit hawks are in charge. The same fuking bullshit guys on my side try to show u fuking dumb diks, but ya never listen because somehow a guy like Hannity cons u into believing some bullshit that has been proving time after time to be a big fukin lie.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I know u are to gullible to believe this Jibby but Obama spent money to dig us out of another terrible ditch Republicans put us in. Those would be the facts. Republicans just added another 1.5 trillion on the tab just to give out favors to donors. Obama didn't starts those wars that were on his tab. Obama didn't start those massive tax breaks that were on his tab. The fact is deficit spending was on the way down with Obama and now it is massively heading in the wrong direction like always when so called Republican deficit hawks are in charge. The same fuking bullshit guys on my side try to show u fuking dumb diks, but ya never listen because somehow a guy like Hannity cons u into believing some bullshit that has been proving time after time to be a big fukin lie.
    Let's keep an open mind then Thor -

I agree our economy was in the gutter when Obama took office.. I understood the early spending there.. Obama did a good job to work us out of it.. The spending that went on after that was unnecessary.. Alot of help program spending tanked our deficit under Obama.. Freebies.. Obamacare, etc..

Now Trump faces infrastructure deterioration, depleted military and needs to spend the money to fix that and this will take us a little farther into debt.. Dems want what they want too... It's what happens now in the up coming years and next budget voting is when I will say enough is enough..

Republicans and Democrats love to spend for their interests.. So then every thing is passed for both parties and we go further into debt... It's just that simple.. Not a lot of thought is put into the future and the increasing National Debt in the end... This needs to stop!!!

Thor4140

Oh and Jibby one of Obamas biggest mistakes on the debt was extending those massive tax cuts Bush put forward. Those wonderful tax cuts the republicans screamed for and if he didnt do it Republicans would have cried Tax increase worse than the stupid Benghazi bullshit they hammered for eight years so u idiots had something to talk about even thou you didn't know dik about it. So take away the Republican wars and tax cuts how much would have been on Obama's tab? There is nothing conservative about Republicans. It sounds nice and they know word games work on you fools but the bottom line is they know they have retarded followers and they can get away with it. Do you know the Koch brothers gave that piece of shit speaker of the house 500 thousand for his reelection campaign.

Thor4140

Let's keep an open mind then Thor -

I agree our economy was in the gutter when Obama took office.. I understood the early spending there.. Obama did a good job to work us out of it.. The spending that went on after that was unnecessary.. Alot of help program spending tanked our deficit under Obama.. Freebies.. Obamacare, etc..

Now Trump faces infrastructure deterioration, depleted military and needs to spend the money to fix that and this will take us a little farther into debt.. Dems want what they want too... It's what happens now in the up coming years and next budget voting is when I will say enough is enough..

Republicans and Democrats love to spend for their interests.. So then every thing is passed for both parties and we go further into debt... It's just that simple.. Not a lot of thought is put into the future and the increasing National Debt in the end... This needs to stop!!!
    The military isn't depleted. They know they have guys like you that are fools and will believe this. We spend almost as much as every other country combined for our military just so those big time military contractors make huge amounts of money off of the tax payers dollars.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 02-11-18 at 08:51 PM.

maggiethebestdog

Jesus wants us to have a strong military. He doesn't want us to have gay parades or gay lemonade stands. It's all in the Bible.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The military isn't depleted. They know they have guys like you that are fools and will believe this. We spend almost as much as every other country combined for our military just so those big time military contractors make huge amounts of money off of the tax payers dollars.
    With all the evils growing in the world, radical Islamic groups, crazy dictators like Kim in North Korea it's a good idea to have the strongest of military's... It's clear that our military has been neglected under Obama.. Dated and obsolete almost..

Please post facts and not theories Thor.. You are off here with your facts and accusations...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10214

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Never go to a gay lemonade stand
    I learned the hard way
    The only lemonade stands in heaven are hetero
    My cousin went to a gay lemonade stand and couldn't sit down for a week.
    Stay away...far away.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gay parades are like - Look at me I'm gay, I'm proud, and I'm looking for someone to hook up with maybe.. Men dressing like women, flaunting their gayness..

It's irritating and not easy on the eyes to tolerate and watch, not my cup of tea...

Gays need to have fun too I guess though...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

With all the evils growing in the world, radical Islamic groups, crazy dictators like Kim in North Korea it's a good idea to have the strongest of military's... It's clear that our military has been neglected under Obama.. Dated and obsolete almost..

Please post facts and not theories Thor.. You are off here with your facts and accusations...
    A fact is you are too much of a pussy to join the military.

Can you post any actual facts that military got weak under Obama or are you just going to regurgitate the shit Trump and Fox news drop in your feeble mind?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    A fact is you are too much of a pussy to join the military.

Can you post any actual facts that military got weak under Obama or are you just going to regurgitate the shit Trump and Fox news drop in your feeble mind?
    Tough debating with him Grits. He is allergic to facts but thinks everything Trump spits out is factual lol. That one blowjob by Clinton open up the door for these idiots to be manipulated. If Gore was president we wouldn't even be talking about that huge waste of money that is called the Iraq war these right wing pieces of shit lied us into, which also caused this 20 trillion dollar debt to soar and counting.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Those Gay parades aren't free, there is major city planning that goes into them.. Police law enforcement, etc all costs money..

Yes the Military parade does cost millions but it builds moral and puts the world on notice.. USA is not to be messed with or challenged.. Lately we've been hearing how our military is depleted and weak and that funding is needed to build it back up.. No telling what the dictators of other Countries are thinking these days about our military??

I think it's a good idea and money well spent...
    No offense but if we need a Military parade to put the world on notice to show our strength, we are in tough shape....The U.S spends more dough on Defense than the top 5 other Countries combines..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ You liberal bone heads it's been well documented Obama made cuts to our Military and it got weaker.. Trump wasn't the only one saying that either.. Most military leaders have said that.. Ones that served under Obama..

Is what it is Gritters and Thor... It's you guys that are denying the obvious because of your hatred towards this Trump administration..

You guys should try googling "was our military depleted under Obama".. The facts are all there even on liberal links... Yes our military got weaker... FACT!!!!

First 1234 Last