hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

What are the rules on posting another site?

It's not even gambling related (no gambling ads), and I'm definitely not affiliated with it any way. It's not much, but I just want to help my fellow gamblers. It's not even that great, but I like it.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

You can post wherever you want

hawkeye 16
    Update your status

I guess I meant I want to share it, but I don't to break any forum rules.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Just post the name of the site without using a link

hawkeye 16
    Update your status

It's not that special, but I like it. It's FreeFootballRadio. Now, I know most of you guys got all the packages, but just in case you're down on the Hawaii/Pepperdine game you can at least listen to it. It's just a collection of links of local radio stations in one place. Sometimes you to have to go through like 10 links during football season (probably blackout type restrictions). NCAAF works pretty good. During basketball season, as long as there is D1 football team playing you can use the NCAAF links to listen to the just about about any basketball game. For some reason basketball usually works. I actually sometimes prefer to listen to the local announcers anyway. I even like the commercials. Makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii or San Diego.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake, and funnyb25

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Thanks Hawkeye

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    It's not that special, but I like it. It's FreeFootballRadio. Now, I know most of you guys got all the packages, but just in case you're down on the Hawaii/Pepperdine game you can at least listen to it. It's just a collection of links of local radio stations in one place. Sometimes you to have to go through like 10 links during football season (probably blackout type restrictions). NCAAF works pretty good. During basketball season, as long as there is D1 football team playing you can use the NCAAF links to listen to the just about about any basketball game. For some reason basketball usually works. I actually sometimes prefer to listen to the local announcers anyway. I even like the commercials. Makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii or San Diego.
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

You can hear just about any college sporting event for free on Tune in radio. Just enter the team and sport into the search bar and it will pull the game up.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff thanks!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

I don't like what you've done here Hawkeye and I'll be taking this up with my superiors to see if I can't have you banned or at the very least have your account temporarily disabled.

You are peddling other sites and using us as your personal billboard which is a breach of forum policy. That really grinds my gears and makes me wonder if your father touched your pee-pee beneath the suds in your bubble baths.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tunein Radio is only site you need for college sports and all sports
    No other app or website can touch it not even siriusxm

Every other site is garbage

hawkeye 16
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I don't like what you've done here Hawkeye and I'll be taking this up with my superiors to see if I can't have you banned or at the very least have your account temporarily disabled.

You are peddling other sites and using us as your personal billboard which is a breach of forum policy. That really grinds my gears and makes me wonder if your father touched your pee-pee beneath the suds in your bubble baths.
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I have no affiliation at all with this site. It's just the one I've used for a quite a few years. It works for me. They only have like one stupid Google ad anyway.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status

I'll have to check out TuneIn.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

I wholeheartedly agree. And furthermore, if daddy did diddle your twigs and berries under the bubbly, we expect you to come clean (did you see what I did there?) and give us a blow-by-blow of the encounter (again, my mastery of the double entendre knows no bounds).

hawkeye 16
    Update your status

What is wrong with you. I'm not peddling anything. I have no clue about who owns the site. Just trying to help some fellow gamblers out. And no, nobody twiddled my twigs. I'd punch them in the throat.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Just post the name of the site without using a link
    What happens if you post the link?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    What happens if you post the link?
    Both you and the link disappear.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    What is wrong with you. I'm not peddling anything. I have no clue about who owns the site. Just trying to help some fellow gamblers out. And no, nobody twiddled my twigs. I'd punch them in the throat.
    You're a real piece of work, you know that? I mean it's one thing to blatantly ignore forum rules and proceed with shameless promotion of another site for which you will receive some sort of kickback, but to also threaten other SBR members with violence? To tell them you will throat punch them and tickle their twinkies while they're unconscious? OMG are you some kind of sicko?

Seriously, I've had the misfortune of encountering some real weirdos on this board before but you take the cake. I refuse to surrender SBR's integrity to you and people of your ilk. I hope you know I have emailed the chief administrator of this forum and informed him of your transgressions, including threats of sexual violence. I hope you enjoyed your time here because your days will be numbered if I have my say.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Both you and the link disappear.
    Funny because I have seen other posters get away with this.....

hawkeye 16
    Update your status

You're a real piece of work, you know that? I mean it's one thing to blatantly ignore forum rules and proceed with shameless promotion of another site for which you will receive some sort of kickback, but to also threaten other SBR members with violence? To tell them you will throat punch them and tickle their twinkies while they're unconscious? OMG are you some kind of sicko?

Seriously, I've had the misfortune of encountering some real weirdos on this board before but you take the cake. I refuse to surrender SBR's integrity to you and people of your ilk. I hope you know I have emailed the chief administrator of this forum and informed him of your transgressions, including threats of sexual violence. I hope you enjoyed your time here because your days will be numbered if I have my say.
    Munny. I swear to God, I have no affiliation with this stupid site. And I never threatened anybody, You're the one that said my twigs were twiddled or some crap. I just meant that I wouldn't put up with that if it literally actually happened.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

^^^ He's teasing you Hawkeye. No one thinks you have an affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post

Funny because I have seen other posters get away with this.....
    It's just common sense. If it's a site that offers the same sort of things SBR does, don't post a link.

If it is your own or a friends site and your primary reason for posting is really to help promote it. Don't post a link.

If it has an affiliate referral code in it. Definitely don't post a link.

If it's in context of a thread conversation posting a link is probably fine.

If starting a thread about a site, be aware that a link there is more likely to be mistaken for some sort of promotion than if you are just replying to some other thread with on topic info. So think more about it when starting threads.

But if unsure, just give the URL as text, or the site name, and don't post a clickable link.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status

Thanks Opti. I was starting to get hot. I'm not new to this stuff. Got it now. I have been in this racket longer than you guys know.
    Last edited by hawkeye 16; 02-14-18 at 02:26 AM.