JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not alot of home invasions in high rise condo buildings, good point JJ..

I know I'd go nuts, I need a gated back yard, I like my basketball half court setup as well which I have now.. Nothing like a front lawn and single family home privacy either.. Don't have to worry about people living above or below me...

Houses work for this guy... Get alarms, security camera's and most importantly side home flood lighting on sensors.. Those all deter robbers who are casing homes... I know I had to do it and did the research after a break in during the middle of the night. Nothing like seeing a dude dressed in all black in your home in the middle of the night, trust me on that.. I almost took a life that night and shot the dude in the back.. So close to pulling the trigger...
    High rise condo's or apartments you don't get robbed, but you don't get this either..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Not alot of home invasions in high rise condo buildings, good point JJ.. I know I'd go nuts, I need a gated back yard, I like my basketball half court setup as well which I have now.. Nothing like a front lawn and single family home privacy either.. Don't have to worry about people living above or below me...
    The high rise had a roof top pool, swim up bar, cabanas, basketball courts, weight rooms, sauna, steam rooms, game room, etc. Some of the units had little patio grass with putting greens or environmentally friendly gardens. Nice setup if you don't have kids. Once you have babies, you got to move, you don't want them crawling over the balcony 10 stories to their death.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The high rise had a roof top pool, swim up bar, cabanas, basketball courts, weight rooms, sauna, steam rooms, game room, etc. Some of the units had little patio grass with putting greens or environmentally friendly gardens. Nice setup if you don't have kids. Once you have babies, you got to move, you don't want them crawling over the balcony 10 stories to their death.
    Well I guess that's nice but you are sharing with other people, no privacy...

Mac4Lyfe

I love family living but a lot can be said for a nice high rise, especially if you are single and you like to entertain.

Glass bottom pool extends over the street...

Here's the other pool

Huge indoor gym

Ipic movie theater

Game room

Outdoor kitchen

Virtual golf

Childrens playroom

Basketball court

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Nice Mac... Young and single I'd say that's the place to be...

Mac4Lyfe

Well I guess that's nice but you are sharing with other people, no privacy...
    Very true but most people are gone a lot, so most of the time, everything is empty. A lot of things are conveniently sectioned off so you can still be semi private. But it's nothing like having your own home of course.

I enjoyed seeing a lot of the residents come through. Shaq has a condo, Paul Wall the rapper had a place, Lyle Lovett, Jim Parsons from big bang theory etc. It's great for single people as you'll meet a bunch of single women but it really can't compare to a home with a family. If I'm Gronk, why the hell would I want to live in a big family house? Why should he worry about someone house sitting, mowing his grass or robbing him while he's on vacation??

Mac4Lyfe

^^ Nice Mac... Young and single I'd say that's the place to be...
    Yeah, I'd go back in a minute if I didn't have these kids. HAHA.

Not having to do simple maintenance alone is a huge plus. The condo up keeps everything. You don't have to worry about landscaping, repairing leaky faucets or cleaning the pool. I forgot how nice that really is. My current house has a huge size pool and I've become the pool boy because I don't trust anyone else to keep it sanitized. I spend hours each week keeping it clean, which is a pain in the ass. I had a small roof leak last month, so I'm up on the roof patching it because I can't make myself call someone to fix something I can do myself. I bought new outdoor furniture last year and it's already showing wear and tear. I didn't have a home care in the world in the high rise.

First 12