ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Belichecks ego is bigger than his desire to win. He gets a hard on by proving its his way or the highway. He purposely tries to prove he can win with anybody (which he cant). Look at his head coaching record PRIOR to Brady. Avg at best
    It’s obviously butler did something to violate team rules !! He wouldn’t change the game !! Once again patriots had no pressure on Nick Foles

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Butler isn't the reason they lost,who are we kidding.It takes a full Defensive effort,and they just didn't show up.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Butler isn't the reason they lost,who are we kidding.It takes a full Defensive effort,and they just didn't show up.
    I don’t care how good of a corner you are? A average qb will pick you apart with no pressure !! Patriots defense was pathetic and never adjust !!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I don’t care how good of a corner you are? A average qb will pick you apart with no pressure !! Patriots defense was pathetic and never adjust !!
    Hear,hear.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Scary part about this scandal is that nobody is talking. We may never know why it happened. This could have been sabotage.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would fire him immediately

How come Butler not ripping billy to threads??

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Butler played 98% of defensive snaps this season, but not even 1 snap in the Super Bowl? The only thing that might explain it is that Butler took a run at Ms. Hoodie.

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

bill had a weird smile all game. something was up

jjgold

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

The spy cameras were mal-functioning the last 2 weeks. That's why they lost.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Smith is correct

jjgold

It has to be the most bizarre benching in sports history

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would fire him immediately

How come Butler not ripping billy to threads??
    because he wants another contract somewhere else.has to settle for less than the 13m a year he wanted but it's going to be better than the 3.9 he got this year. doesn't want to burn bridges publicly, but privately he cannot stomach this guy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    1 tackle on a 3rd down could have changed that game, just 1. Guys acting today like it wasn't incredibly close which is silly. A game like that one or 2 things change the outcome changes. Certainly can't say butler would have made those plays but think it fair to say it couldn't have been any worse!!!

It ignorant to trash hoody he the greatest coach ever but at same time it also fair to ask if his ego got in the way on this one.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

It'll all come out eventually, just not from Belichick.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    as well they should. detroit players don't want to play for someone who brings in the patriots work ethic, rigid discipline and get casted to the sidelines if you have a bad game type of coach. they want light practices and then play hard on sunday's. they don't want to waste their spare time watching film and studying. just be a first round knockout once every 3 years and cash those gamechecks is the attitude of most players anyway.
    Or maybe they don't want a guy who's defense sucked this year?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    as well they should. detroit players don't want to play for someone who brings in the patriots work ethic, rigid discipline and get casted to the sidelines if you have a bad game type of coach. they want light practices and then play hard on sunday's. they don't want to waste their spare time watching film and studying. just be a first round knockout once every 3 years and cash those gamechecks is the attitude of most players anyway.
    You talking about fat Patricia? Guy is over rated

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

patricia is already the coach of lions announced 30 mins ago

also rumor is butler missed curfew twice, both times intoxicated and found weed in hotel room

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Butler must have been 10 seconds late for a meeting, or some such nonsense. Belichick just trying to prove who's boss, like we don't know. But, at the end of the day, as some others said, ZERO, NADA, absolutely no pass rush!!!! And NO adjustments at halftime. Can't blame the offense, or Brady. You throw for over 500 yds, score 33 points, you should win.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Oh yes, and time for a new kicker. This guy has had his 12-13 years. I swear he misses more extra points than anybody in the league.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Butler must have been 10 seconds late for a meeting, or some such nonsense. Belichick just trying to prove who's boss, like we don't know. But, at the end of the day, as some others said, ZERO, NADA, absolutely no pass rush!!!! And NO adjustments at halftime. Can't blame the offense, or Brady. You throw for over 500 yds, score 33 points, you should win.
    It hard to knock a guy who threw for 500 yards but Brady wasn't exactly his sharpest as silly as it sounds, lol. And dropping that pass?! All I could think about his wife's comments after year Edelman couldn't come up w that catch, didn't she say "Tom can't throw it to himself", well now we see why, cause he can't fukkin catch!! Lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    This why I ended up flipping from eagles ats which last week I thought was absolutely gonna be my play, that extra week had me digging into eagles defense more and more and what I saw was them playing a ton of zone for which I knew Brady would carve up, had no doubts about that. I just thought hoody would be able to confuse foles, I thought that could potentially open up things for eagles rushing attack but tough these days to think a run game gonna keep up with pats throwing 50+ passes for which I thought was a strong likelihood. That god damn extra week got me!! Lol

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Just saw one of these "friend of a friend" tweets that said Butler missed curfew Saturday night, got caught with a small amount of pot and had a meltdown on coaches. Awful way to get this news, I know, but it kinda makes sense.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Just saw one of these "friend of a friend" tweets that said Butler missed curfew Saturday night, got caught with a small amount of pot and had a meltdown on coaches. Awful way to get this news, I know, but it kinda makes sense.
    Yet they had no problem employing gang banger murderer Hernandez! Moral of the story, gang banging ok, weed bad!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Their best defender

Benched for NO REASON and FOLES THREADED PATS

HAS TO GET FIRED
    Not even bothering to read other poster's replies but your post further exemplifies why you are an idiot.

Butler is not their best defender much less their best cornerback. I thought the benching was odd but it isn't up to me. Butler had a bad season and was burnt several times by Jags wr's

Congrats to all Philly fans on getting a SB. Someone take a portion of your winnings and get baldy hooked on phonics.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

JJ...I couldn't get your video to post...

https://twitter.com/StuSource/status/960365587229806592
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave 19th Hole 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yet they had no problem employing gang banger murderer Hernandez! Moral of the story, gang banging ok, weed bad!!
    I know right, Hernandez could have been consulted for The Town for crying out loud.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

A couple of blown coverages and missed tackles in the backfield changed the outcome of this game.

Lol at those that think Butler wouldn't have made any difference. Once I realized he wasn't going in I was wishing I could have gotten my ticket refunded.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Their best defender

Benched for NO REASON and FOLES THREADED PATS

HAS TO GET FIRED
    he prob did it on purpose

why would he care

he cheats to win anyways anytime he can

no morals

puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

so many noobs had the pats

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    JJ...I couldn't get your video to post...

https://twitter.com/StuSource/status/960365587229806592

I love that guy.

I didn't even know he was still alive.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It hard to knock a guy who threw for 500 yards but Brady wasn't exactly his sharpest as silly as it sounds, lol. And dropping that pass?! All I could think about his wife's comments after year Edelman couldn't come up w that catch, didn't she say "Tom can't throw it to himself", well now we see why, cause he can't fukkin catch!! Lol.

It was Welker....and thank God he dropped that pass. The Patriots winning a SB in Indy would be like North Korea planting their flag on the White House

jjgold

Feiner lol

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    A couple of blown coverages and missed tackles in the backfield changed the outcome of this game.

Lol at those that think Butler wouldn't have made any difference. Once I realized he wasn't going in I was wishing I could have gotten my ticket refunded.
    Butler would of pressure Foles? Foles have all day to throw the ball !! Wake up

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Better question. Did ANYONE learn of this information and BET ACCORDINGLY?

Would have made a big difference on SU/ATS tickets.

First 123 Last