1. #36
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 10,032
    Betpoints: 2939

    Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Shady...Mild surprise at your distaste for Belichick.
    We've all got our sports heroes before gambling took over holer. Peyton was one of them and belicheat used to crush him when it mattered with regularity

  2. #37
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,203
    Betpoints: 15243

    He is a fukking clown BG

  3. #38
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 79,792
    Betpoints: 8459

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I’m just trying to get him to post is all. I know he is out here cuz he keeps nominating posts. Hahahaha
    People don't post for reason on this forum from time to time.. It's usually because they are losing bets, pissed off and broke. No action means no posting..

    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-01-18 at 07:40 PM.

  4. #39
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Basement dwellers trying to be tough guys

  5. #40
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 35,958
    Betpoints: 11962

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    People don't post for reason on this forum from time to time.. It's usually because they are losing bets, pissed off and broke. No action means no posting..

    No Ji3bísy, he posted where he was going to make a video for his 10,000 post. Totally serious. Maybe he is going to make one where he is skipping around holding an umbrella and now heís just waiting for it to rain.

  6. #41
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 79,792
    Betpoints: 8459

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    No Ji3b’sy, he posted where he was going to make a video for his 10,000 post. Totally serious. Maybe he is going to make one where he is skipping around holding an umbrella and now he’s just waiting for it to rain.
    Awww.. Now I know why JJ posts so many videos.. He's almost at 300,000 posts.. I'm at 30,000 so I guess i need to step up my game and make 3 videos then.

  7. #42
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 35,958
    Betpoints: 11962

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Awww.. Now I know why JJ posts so many videos.. He's almost at 300,000 posts.. I'm at 30,000 so I guess i need to step up my game and make 3 videos then.
    Lol...,

    Alas all for not. He just posted but no video 😢

  8. #43
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 79,792
    Betpoints: 8459

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Lol...,

    Alas all for not. He just posted but no video 
    Philly is a little flaky don't sweat it.. He was suppose to sell me a surf board and flaked and never got back to me after I PM'd him.. It happens no hard feelings.. I even offered him $300 bucks for it.. Was a Long Board with a beer logo on it.. Claimed he had it as he was remodeling his home and didn't need it anymore..

    All good though.. PhillyUSC is a good guy...

  9. #44
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,367
    Betpoints: 24156

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Philly is a little flaky don't sweat it.. He was suppose to sell me a surf board and flaked and never got back to me after I PM'd him.. It happens no hard feelings.. I even offered him $300 bucks for it.. Was a Long Board with a beer logo on it..
    Jibber with all due respect I never received any PM from you

  10. #45
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,434
    Betpoints: 1012

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Philly is a little flaky don't sweat it.. He was suppose to sell me a surf board and flaked and never got back to me after I PM'd him.. It happens no hard feelings.. I even offered him $300 bucks for it.. Was a Long Board with a beer logo on it.. Claimed he had it as he was remodeling his home and didn't need it anymore..
    All good though.. PhillyUSC is a good guy...
    Basically did the same thing to me Jibber. Guy signs up with Snapchat and sends me a snap, and then I snap him back several times and get ZERO fukkin replies. And I mean these were killer snaps with the latest filters.

    Just really rude and against everything Snapchat is about

    Philly a good dude tho

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  11. #46
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 79,792
    Betpoints: 8459

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Jibber with all due respect I never received any PM from you
    Really? I sent it..

    All good Philly, if you still have the Kona board and still want to unload it let me know. That's an awesome board!!!

    I would just hang it and probably not even surf on it.. That's a classic...

  12. #47
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,367
    Betpoints: 24156

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Really? I sent it..

    All good Philly, if you still have the Kona board and still want to unload it let me know. That's an awesome board!!!

    I would just hang it and probably not even surf on it.. That's a classic...

    my walls complete. Just doesn’t fit. Shoot me a pm



  13. #48
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,899
    Betpoints: 192537

    guy held steady at 9,999 for as long as he could

    Once he found out he couldn't make the vid he wanted he posted his 10k with a heavy heart in some bs look at me thread he started, and then proceeded to make about 25 posts in an hour after that

    Guy is lower than a little bitch it's funny and said but mostly funny

First 12
Top