1. #1
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    FIREDAWG'S FULL 2017-18 FULL TRACKING THREAD w/ Links

    Got this guy's approval... he has now said we are lying how he is capping at 43% so we are proving it with links to all his threads...

    Any play he posted in threads opened by someone else WONT count.


    1/30/18 -- Last "SLEDGEHAMMER" LOST, he posted Florida -3 CBB and then he EDITED his bet to the other side's ML. Georgia won 70-62.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html


    1/29/18 -- SLEDGEHAMMER on Nebraska over 130 CBB... WON... 74-63 score for a total of 137 pts.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html


    1/25/18 -- Blackhawks +104 NHL. WINNER. Blowout win by Chicago.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...lackhawks.html


    1/25/18 -- SLEDGEHAMMER on Hofstra -1.5. LOSER.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html


    1/24/18 -- RARE Hoops play... Richmond +115. WINNER.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...oops-play.html


    1/22/18 -- SLEDGEHAMMER on NHL... CHI/TAM OVER 6 -105. LOSER.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html


    1/21/18 -- SLEDGEHAMMER NHL Eagles +120. WINNER.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-talk/3451436-sledge-hammer.html



    1/13/18 -- NFL Play on Falcons... LOSER. -130.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ne-eagles.html


    01/13/18 -- Saturday sledgehammers! GA State -110 and GA Southern -3... WINNER AND LOSER

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...e-hammers.html


    01/11/18 -- GA Southern -1... PUSH

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html







    5-5-1 start to this thread

    -0.26 UNITS
    INTERESTING
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 02-01-18 at 12:57 PM.

  2. #2
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Got this guy's approval... he has now said we are lying how he is capping at 43% so we are proving it with links to all his threads...

    Any play he posted in threads opened by someone else WONT count.


    1/30/18 -- Last "SLEDGEHAMMER" LOST, he posted Florida -3 CBB and then he EDITED his bet to the other side's ML. Georgia won 70-62.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html


    1/29/18 -- SLEDGEHAMMER on Nebraska over 130 CBB... WON... 74-63 score for a total of 137 pts.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html


    1/25/18 -- Blackhawks +104 NHL. WINNER. Blowout win by Chicago.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...lackhawks.html


    1/25/18 -- SLEDGEHAMMER on Hofstra -1.5. LOSER.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html


    1/24/18 -- RARE Hoops play... Richmond +115. WINNER.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...oops-play.html


    1/22/18 -- SLEDGEHAMMER on NHL... CHI/TAM OVER 6 -105. LOSER.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html


    1/21/18 -- SLEDGEHAMMER NHL Eagles +120. WINNER.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-talk/3451436-sledge-hammer.html



    1/13/18 -- NFL Play on Falcons... LOSER. -130.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ne-eagles.html


    01/13/18 -- Saturday sledgehammers! GA State -110 and GA Southern -3... WINNER AND LOSER

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...e-hammers.html


    01/11/18 -- GA Southern -1... PUSH

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ge-hammer.html


    5-5-1 start to this thread


    INTERESTING
    This is total bullshit
    The entire bowl season isnít here
    Dude your amazing lol

    Call it 43% all day
    Anyone who posts here knows your full of shit
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  3. #3
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    This is total bullshit
    The entire bowl season isn’t here
    Dude your amazing lol

    Call it 43% all day
    Anyone who posts here knows your full of shit
    Im not done, thats post #1.

    Im not doing all at once. This is an ongoing work.

    GET A GRIP, STOP BEING A WUSSY

  4. #4
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Im not done, thats post #1.

    Im not doing all at once. This is an ongoing work.

    GET A GRIP, STOP BEING A WUSSY
    Quit stalking
    JFC

    Your out there man
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  5. #5
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    You have zero intention on going back
    You would of compiled ALL data and posted

    Saloon this shit or do it right
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  6. #6
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    You approved... why are you so mentally unstable???

    Re: Enough


    Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink
    im tracking your ass because you approved, thats still happening

    i have received ZERO warnings... maybe you have

    i told you weeks ago stay away from me and we would be fine, you broke the peace AGAIN

    WHY? YOU JUST HAD TO BE AN ASSHOLE AGAIN?

    you should leave really but yeah I wont stalk you, but you will be tracked.



    Track away
    If you lie I’ll call you out
    I’m telling you though banning are coming

    I have no problem with you tracking
    But u sided with that stalking ass ahd lied

    That’s just wrong man
    I’m fine with u
    If I attacked u drunk I am sorry
    But I don’t mind u tracking if it’s honest and your not a jerk man







  7. #7
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 38,098
    Betpoints: 1811

    Units won/lost important to track as well.

  8. #8
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Re: Enough


    Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink
    This is all your wrong doing.

    Days ago I told you, stay chill and I promise I wont break the peace

    I kept my word

    YOU DIDNT

    If you turn into a prick while drinking MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP DRINKING, OR STOP POSTING WHEN DRUNK

    Own your shit, dont be a fukkin fukk up.



    First off I said if I did I was sorry
    And I am
    But for you to stalk me and lie is not cool either

    That pickles is a complete penetrate
    So I am fine with whatever you do

    I’m just not looking to go back and forth all day and night
    I think your an alright guy and I’m not going to attack you again either way







  9. #9
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Units won/lost important to track as well.
    Do it correctly before you feed the fukkin trolls

    Hurry is a scumbag
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  10. #10
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Re: Enough


    Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink
    This is all your wrong doing.

    Days ago I told you, stay chill and I promise I wont break the peace

    I kept my word

    YOU DIDNT

    If you turn into a prick while drinking MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP DRINKING, OR STOP POSTING WHEN DRUNK

    Own your shit, dont be a fukkin fukk up.



    Ok
    Now you got it
    War
    Lying out the gate

    So don’t rest
    I’ll bury you at every turn now







  11. #11
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Guys a fukkin wack

    Now Iím blocking him as well

    My plays will be pro only as yesterdayís were
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  12. #12
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Dog, stop private messaging me, is delaying my tracking of you...

    So you expect me to post your 100 plays in post #1????

    PLEASE

    Be patient. Or do it yourself lazy bum.

  13. #13
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Lmao

    Your a certified lunatic pal
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  14. #14
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Lmao

    Your a certified lunatic pal
    You are the one sending me bipolar messages privately, asking for a truce... saying "IM AN OK GUY" and that you are sorry you were a prick to me while drunk...

    2 mins later you are saying we are going to war and you gonna put me down always.... LOL

    CMON MAN.

  15. #15
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    You are the one sending me bipolar messages privately, asking for a truce... saying "IM AN OK GUY" and that you are sorry you were a prick to me while drunk...

    2 mins later you are saying we are going to war and you gonna put me down always.... LOL

    CMON MAN.
    You were warned
    So now you deal what grave you dig

    Have a nice day
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  16. #16
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 376,985
    Betpoints: 871

    Bizarre thread

  17. #17
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bizarre thread
    He has dug his own grave
    So be it
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  18. #18
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 3,635
    Betpoints: 24

    I like both of u guys but the shit gettin a lil out of hand
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/29/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  19. #19
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    I like both of u guys but the shit gettin a lil out of hand
    Exactly
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  20. #20
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,906
    Betpoints: 147

    If you guys wanna track plays.. Start your own thread and place your bets pending daily in that thread.. LT PROFITS does that.. Can't argue the validity with that and it's easily tracked..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

  21. #21
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If you guys wanna track plays.. Start your own thread and place your bets pending daily in that thread.. LT PROFITS does that.. Can't argue the validity with that and it's easily tracked..
    Jibb I agree
    But this clown is obsessed
    He pops a false tracking thread up just to clog the board

    Heís pathetic
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  22. #22
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    lol you approve I did this...

    why cry now?

    why you always have to cry?

    this is not a Travis tune pal


  23. #23
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 31,451
    Betpoints: 3585

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If you guys wanna track plays.. Start your own thread and place your bets pending daily in that thread.. LT PROFITS does that.. Can't argue the validity with that and it's easily tracked..
    Unless youíre funnyb who did this and was down over 240 units so he starts a new one. Trying to get over much.

  24. #24
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Keep bumping your false tracking thread
    Do it right or do not post it

    Your fate is sealed after your comments last night

    Mods are going to deal with the trash

    Not me

    Go post elsewhere

    Oh sorry you canít

    Have a nice weekend
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  25. #25
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    UNHINGED... 100% UNSTABLE THIS GUY


    WOW


    45+ years old and behaves like this... SMH

  26. #26
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 54

    Jesus. Said this in other thread but I'll say it again, don't you think just maybe if you spent this amount of time capping the games it would benefit you a lot more?

  27. #27
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Been posting at cardschat too... no biggie

  28. #28
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,906
    Betpoints: 147

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Unless you’re funnyb who did this and was down over 240 units so he starts a new one. Trying to get over much.
    Yes, I'd only recommend doing this if you can pick winners and are a seasoned and solid sports capper.... If you are a losing degen mush gambler and try it your daily bet thread will get trashed and ignored in no time ... Nature of the beast...

    We don't tolerate losers on SBR for long.. Produce or get kicked to the curb...

  29. #29
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 24,513
    Betpoints: 5556

    post the PMs
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #30
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    post the PMs
    I did PEAVY!

    POSTS #6, #8 and #10

  31. #31
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    post the PMs
    He did

    Not sure why heís ruining PT
    I tried to make the peace and he puts out a fake tracking thread in return
    Doesnít matter because he has one foot out the door after last night
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  32. #32
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    There's more...

    Re: Enough


    Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink
    LOL you are 100% mentally unstable.



    No bro
    But now you punched your ticket

    Called me a homesexual
    I got time off for it
    Now you will

    Watch

  33. #33
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,061

    Re: Enough


    Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink
    lmao

    dude, stop messaging me

    i dont like you



    Your Insane
    No wonder you can’t post anywhere

    Here’s next

    Gl





    Forward


  34. #34
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 24,513
    Betpoints: 5556

    my bad

    PR, why are you wasting your time with this nonsense?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #35
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,990
    Betpoints: 261

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    my bad

    PR, why are you wasting your time with this nonsense?
    Bingo

    Ruining the board
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


123 Last
Top