BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    And im sure if that type of evidence was the other way around and this was Clinton, you would be screaming to the high heavens. Just like a true partisan hack and complete hypocrite would. Do you ever think a guy like you will ever think for yourself or just follow like a good little pigeon whatever right wing talking point is thrown out there for the day? The thought that guys like you are okay with Russian interference in our elections are okay just because your guy won, just shows you how despicable of a human you are. You can't be anymore anti American than this. This isn't pro wrestling. I get it rooting for the bad guy seems like the cool thing to do but this is real life. This clown has repeatedly lied and lied and lied and somehow you can't see it. Like i said before tho you loved Romney as he made his millions killing jobs here in America and sending them overseas. Pathetic. A guy like that in my book is a piece of shit.
    As don's supporters always say: "We knew exactly what we voted for" and "we don't make mistakes"(trust us in the never wrong party)and "this is God's will"(starting to give God a bad name).

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Let the facts fall where they may and see where we are at in 3 months....we don't need luck. We need justice.
    fair enough BW. I don't like being negative but we both know justice is based on economics(get as much justice as you can afford, the real American way) and this group of elites turns my stomach.bol to US all cause you and I have the same enemy today whether you realize it or not.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Nancy Pelosi spoke so long today she put Sammy Hagar to sleep.

Nancy Pelosi and Sammy Hagar

Last edited by 19th Hole; 02-08-18 at 04:35 AM.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Dontcha know it's treasonous now to say a bad word about Dear Leader.
    Cheney-Bush gang tried that with their "with us or against us" and my personal favorite "unpatriotic to criticize the president"but what really got me was their "100 year war on terror"(Terror TBD as we go along). We know what's best for you,trust us. History does repeat itself when we enable the "Big Brother Party"(sounds better than never wrong party) to come above ground to protect their children. Where are the Mexican and Muslim terrorists when you need them to justify your agenda don? Tough to be a great nation when your Commander In Chief is a tool. Don't hate don only what he represents and who's ass he kisses.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

Needed some Montrose (Sammy Hagar's first band)" Rock the Nation" to wake US up. A great jam to Unite Us.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

Sammy Hagar, isn't that Putin's favorite congressman?

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Is there anyone alive who DOESN'T think pelosi has dementia?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Cheney-Bush gang tried that with their "with us or against us" and my personal favorite "unpatriotic to criticize the president"but what really got me was their "100 year war on terror"(Terror TBD as we go along). We know what's best for you,trust us. History does repeat itself when we enable the "Big Brother Party"(sounds better than never wrong party) to come above ground to protect their children. Where are the Mexican and Muslim terrorists when you need them to justify your agenda don? Tough to be a great nation when your Commander In Chief is a tool. Don't hate don only what he represents and who's ass he kisses.
    Did you also criticize Obama for thinking that ISIS was the JV? Or when he watched them take over part of the Middle East? Or when the great community organizer and general was bombing junk yards and had rules of engagement that would guarantee we couldn't win? If you did, you have every right to criticize although you would be hard pressed to find something specific to be critical of. Trump and the military are doing a great job.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Did you also criticize Obama for thinking that ISIS was the JV? Or when he watched them take over part of the Middle East? Or when the great community organizer and general was bombing junk yards and had rules of engagement that would guarantee we couldn't win? If you did, you have every right to criticize although you would be hard pressed to find something specific to be critical of. Trump and the military are doing a great job.
    No because He's a homer #1(brothers don't brothers) and plus had to give him a pass because had a friendly administration who I knew weren't watching me(Have real enemy's who play dirty from cheney-bush daze) and thanked me for my service. Hard to speak ill when you win.bolRoy Military always doing great and for your sake so is Trump.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pelosi was chawing during the sotu address so hard she must have railed six lines before going in there.... big mistake....

she's so jittery and shit I think the blow is interacting with her leaky silicone implants, which is gonna cause a helluva mess eventually.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

On the subject of the memo (s). Funny how they just revised the Fisa bill adding to it, making it able to spy on you
    even more and then Nunes complains about Fisa the way they spy. Are we in a bizzaro world?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    On the subject of the memo (s). Funny how they just revised the Fisa bill adding to it, making it able to spy on you
    even more and then Nunes complains about Fisa the way they spy. Are we in a bizzaro world?
    every day I wake up, place all our iphones next to the tv with the smart "camera" on it (the one the fbi watches us through), get my dick hard, and drop trow in front of all the devices they could possibly be watching me and the wife on, grab hold of my arroused junk, and tell em "HEY FBI, SUCK MY MOTHER FUKKIN' DIK!!!!!!!" as I shake it like JJ in that classic .gif I always post of him..... (see below)

start your day off right, with something productive and that makes you feel good, and powerful, has always been my rule in life......

imagine a guy that actually has a f'n dick (unlike poor JJ) waggin' his schwanzt at the FBI naked each day......

it's a good feeling

fbi would laff their asses off at JJ, no doubt, and it would make their f'n day.....

JJ, put that pathetic marble away
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-08-18 at 10:16 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

it seems this blew over??

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    it seems this blew over??
    damn, JJ was lurking in the shadows of this thread.....l

waiting on the dem memo, to see more fur fly....

idiot schiff inserted sources/methods intentionally into his stupid f'n ten page memo, so that it would have to be redacted, so he could create more drama....

f'n bubble-eyed freak....

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    every day I wake up, place all our iphones next to the tv with the smart "camera" on it (the one the fbi watches us through), get my dick hard, and drop trow in front of all the devices they could possibly be watching me and the wife on, grab hold of my arroused junk, and tell em "HEY FBI, SUCK MY MOTHER FUKKIN' DIK!!!!!!!" as I shake it like JJ in that classic .gif I always post of him..... (see below)

start your day off right, with something productive and that makes you feel good, and powerful, has always been my rule in life......

imagine a guy that actually has a f'n dick (unlike poor JJ) waggin' his schwanzt at the FBI naked each day......

it's a good feeling

fbi would laff their asses off at JJ, no doubt, and it would make their f'n day.....

JJ, put that pathetic marble away
    I can't laugh, JJ has me by a 1/2 inch.

Auto Donk

I can't laugh, JJ has me by a 1/2 inch.
    is that even possible?

so, you're a woman?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

Nunes goes yard on his memo as Schiff for Brains continues to try to convince the brain dead that Trump is compromised by Putin .

FISA warrant application supports Nunes memo.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rts-nunes-memo

we have both the memo and the FISA application, if in a blacked-out state. We can compare the two. And doing so shows the Nunes memo was overwhelmingly accurate. Perhaps some Democrats do not believe it should have been written, or they dispute what it included and left out, or they do not agree with its conclusions, but it was in fact accurate.

The fourth paragraph:

1) The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump's ties to Russia.

That is accurate. When the Nunes memo was released, there was controversy over its assertion that the dossier formed an "essential" part of the Page FISA application. But Senate Judiciary Committee staff, who reviewed the FISA application separately from the House, concluded that the dossier allegations made up the "bulk" of the application. Even a Washington Post article Sunday purporting to debunk the Nunes memo in light of the FISA application conceded that the dossier played "a prominent role" in the FISA application. Finally, the Nunes memo's assertion, noted below, that former FBI number-two Andrew McCabe agreed that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information," was not challenged by Democrats when the Nunes memo was made public.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Back to the memo now?? Lmao. How many more Hail Marys you got jt?

Is Nunes still around? I figured him using campaign funds to go to Celtics games would have made him go away for a bit.

Lmao. The memo. The ig report. The Strzok hearings. All backfired on right wing tinfoil hats.

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Back to the memo now?? Lmao. How many more Hail Marys you got jt?

Is Nunes still around? I figured him using campaign funds to go to Celtics games would have made him go away for a bit.

Lmao. The memo. The ig report. The Strzok hearings. All backfired on right wing tinfoil hats.
    You’re just like Schiff for Brains . The deeper you’re buried the louder you yell.

Tell us more about how the RNC funded the dossier . LMAO dope !
    Last edited by jt315; 07-23-18 at 04:39 PM.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    You’re just like Schiff for Brains . The deeper you’re buried the louder you yell.

If the RNC didn’t get it started....the Dems wouldn’t have picked it up. Obviously we’ve seen much of the dossier is true and some still unknown but we know Russia has something on trump or he wouldn’t be hangin on putin nuts all day.

The memo resurrection!! Bwaaaaahhhh. At least Hannity will finalky have something to talk about tonight after last weeks disgrace.

jt315

If the RNC didn’t get it started....the Dems wouldn’t have picked it up. Obviously we’ve seen much of the dossier is true and some still unknown but we know Russia has something on trump or he wouldn’t be hangin on putin nuts all day.

The memo resurrection!! Bwaaaaahhhh. At least Hannity will finalky have something to talk about tonight after last weeks disgrace.
    And the Moonbat keeps trying to explain the role the RNC played in the dossier .

Stick to topics you’re good at like whining about how much of an embarrassment Trump is snowflake .

Nunes memo 13 for 13. Vitfraud still a Mush .

vitterd

And the Moonbat keeps trying to explain the role the RNC played in the dossier .

Stick to topics you’re good at like whining about how much of an embarrassment Trump is snowflake .

Nunes memo 13 for 13. Vitfraud still a Mush .
    Nunes is a trump nut licker like you. He’s very weak and not respected by either party.

Trump crying about revoking security...last week he was scared of Jim Acosta. Beta!!

jt315

Nunes is a trump nut licker like you. He’s very weak and not respected by either party.

Trump crying about revoking security...last week he was scared of Jim Acosta. Beta!!
    I hate my President ....

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Has the lunatic left found evidence the Trump and putin are related yet?

It's the seriousness of the charge...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

jt315=Bruce Lee and Vitterd=the extra

Same script different thread

vitterd

I hate my President ....
    That’s all you got. Lmao.

Good thing though. A name changing ghost name Dlowilly thinks you’re winning. Lmao. Look at the guy backing you up. He cant gather a hundred bucks, he posts videos of himself with fake cash and he cheats at sbr trivia. Perfect for you!!! Bwaaaaahhhh

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol still got nothing on the Teflon Don

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol still got nothing on the Teflon Don
    Lol....what. There is so much on him it’s hard to know where to start. Cohen singing all trumps gross secrets.

rkelly110

Nope, but a rich Repub did.

jt315

Nope, but a rich Repub did.
    Yeah ...you still haven’t a clue .

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol....what. There is so much on him it’s hard to know where to start. Cohen singing all trumps gross secrets.
    Once again still nothing on the Teflon Don

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Once again still nothing on the Teflon Don
    Just a matter of time.....that’s why he’s now busy trying to start a nuclear war with Iran.....anything to get his multiple scandals off the front page.

jt315

Just a matter of time.....that’s why he’s now busy trying to start a nuclear war with Iran.....anything to get his multiple scandals off the front page.
    A Ralphie Maddow favorite go to . You’re a good little sheep .

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Why am I not surprised liberals find Karen McDougal gross?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    Why am I not surprised liberals find Karen McDougal gross?
    Who? Is that the other one President John paid off. I forget....every day there is something new with this clown

First ... 1819202122 Last