1. #36
    bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-26-09
    Posts: 3,177
    Betpoints: 255

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Dude is this all your life is? Fukin sad man...arguing day and night on a fukin gambling forum about Donald trump lmao!
    Most here at sbr are trump supporters.
    I already worked a 12 hour day and sat in traffic for 2 fukin hours and you are here posting all day lol! Get a life man.
    same reason the moron got banned across the street

  2. #37
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 7,260
    Betpoints: 20463

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Memo already been discredited by trump appointed FBI Director.

    But you might wanna check what Ben Carson is doing by making his family rich from his office.

    Or

    The CDC Director busted investing in tobacco companies and had to resign.

    These are all major scandals in any other administration.....but now they are just another day for trump.

    ď we will hire the best peopleĒ lmao

    Jesus...is there just one person this lunatic has brought in who isn't embarrassingly corrupt?

    And if you haven't heard, he's bringing Brownback in...

  3. #38
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    same reason the moron got banned across the street
    Guy is relentless, how many hours of the day does he waste debating clear trump supporters on a fukin online gambling forum?

  4. #39
    bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-26-09
    Posts: 3,177
    Betpoints: 255

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Guy is relentless, how many hours of the day does he waste debating clear trump supporters on a fukin online gambling forum?
    last I heard, he was going to buy the site across the street and fire all the mods. Yet they still remain. Loon's just full of hot air.

  5. #40
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    last I heard, he was going to buy the site across the street and fire all the mods. Yet they still remain. Loon's just full of hot air.
    Clown.

  6. #41
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Dude is this all your life is? Fukin sad man...arguing day and night on a fukin gambling forum about Donald trump lmao!
    Most here at sbr are trump supporters.
    I already worked a 12 hour day and sat in traffic for 2 fukin hours and you are here posting all day lol! Get a life man.
    Good for you....somebody gotta make sure fries are hot. With all that hard work itís amazing you would know how long Iíve been here today.

    Great job refuting the facts I posted. Very trump of you to go on the attack.

    I hope youíre stuck in traffic all night....just like Iím sure your family is.

  7. #42
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    same reason the moron got banned across the street
    Lies. I was banned by those fat idiots because they want an alt right site. They got it and the site is now dead.

    But thanks for checking in with your usual bullshit.

  8. #43
    bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-26-09
    Posts: 3,177
    Betpoints: 255

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lies. I was banned by those fat idiots because they want an alt right site. They got it and the site is now dead.

    But thanks for checking in with your usual bullshit.
    most pathetic part was when you kept emailing the moderator your replies since you could not post them in the thread after your banning.

  9. #44
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Good for you....somebody gotta make sure fries are hot. With all that hard work itís amazing you would know how long Iíve been here today.

    Great job refuting the facts I posted. Very trump of you to go on the attack.

    I hope youíre stuck in traffic all night....just like Iím sure your family is.
    My family? Fries hot? dude your here all day posting but yet nobody likes you 💡

  10. #45
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    most pathetic part was when you kept emailing the moderator your replies since you could not post them in the thread after your banning.
    fukin loser

  11. #46
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    most pathetic part was when you kept emailing the moderator your replies since you could not post them in the thread after your banning.
    When the head mod kept posting my emails killing him and his posters. Maybe the greatest thing Iíve ever seen. Priceless.

    That dead site had one page past 8 pages and it was a vitterd thread. I still own the site and Iím not there!! Lmao

  12. #47
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    My family? Fries hot? dude your here all day posting but yet nobody likes you 💡
    Itís ďyouíreĒ but youíre a trump voting idiot so you would never understand proper 3rd grade level grammar.

    ďNobody likes youĒ. Lmao what are you a child?

    Trump voters are here all day and post more than me dipshit.

    Go home....your cousin is waiting.

  13. #48
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Itís ďyouíreĒ but youíre a trump voting idiot so you would never understand proper 3rd grade level grammar.

    ďNobody likes youĒ. Lmao what are you a child?

    Trump voters are here all day and post more than me dipshit.

    Go home....your cousin is waiting.
    Grammar on a forum is what measures ones intelligence? Such a troll, simply stating you are here posting all day and nobody on a forum you dedicate hours of your time and effort to, likes you itís hilarious. You suck at life that bad.

  14. #49
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Grammar on a forum is what measures ones intelligence? Such a troll, simply stating you are here posting all day and nobody on a forum you dedicate hours of your time and effort to, likes you itís hilarious. You suck at life that bad.
    Like trump...youíre just making shit up. Your boys Brooksy and the gang of retards spend all day here sucking trumps dick.

    Ps.....you have almost 7,000 more posts than I do and Iím sure all 9,000 posts of yours are completely worthless.

    Grammar is the least of your problems though.

  15. #50
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 22,205
    Betpoints: 21374

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Guy is relentless, how many hours of the day does he waste debating clear trump supporters on a fukin online gambling forum?
    ,The guy post facts and u listen and believe ginned upped bullshit from Fox News. Somebody has to show u how stupid u are. The thought of u educating yourself to know what is fact from fiction seems to be a big waste of time.

  16. #51
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    ,The guy post facts and u listen and believe ginned upped bullshit from Fox News. Somebody has to show u how stupid u are. The thought of u educating yourself to know what is fact from fiction seems to be a big waste of time.
    Lol Fox News? way beyond that buddy. Itís easy to point to one cable news Network as the boogeyman when every other fukin network panders to liberals. Yet one network who obviously gauges there audiences to republicans is outrageous and the devil lol!

  17. #52
    turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-06
    Posts: 857
    Betpoints: 12805

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol Fox News? way beyond that buddy. It’s easy to point to one cable news Network as the boogeyman when every other fukin network panders to liberals. Yet one network who obviously gauges there audiences to republicans is outrageous and the devil lol!
    Exactly the media would be sucking obama's ass if the shoe were on the other foot saying how his administration is so transparent for releasing the memo but since it's a republican president nothing but dem talking points from these turds all day. I need to ban myself from this garbage like I did after the election makes life more pleasant.

  18. #53
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Everyone should be concerned that a sitting president is waging war against the agencies that protect the nation.

    Heís tried to destroy the media, he destroys the justice system when they rule against him, he know is destroying the fbi. A terrible time for this country.

    A fake memo trying to tarnish the Mueller investigation. Meanwhile trump is firing or trying to fire anyone investigating him. This Nunes is a total clown and trump lackey.

    Worst administration in history.

  19. #54
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Or maybe heís raging war on the things you think have had our best interests in mind? Ever consider this as a possibility? Or you just gonna say something about pizza gate and tin foil hats..yah ok.
    The media cares nothing about Americans all they care about is 💰 hating trump is popular, and loving him is as well and they make money regardless. If they really cared maybe they would hand over all there profits and still report the news. They are pure entertainment.
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 01-31-18 at 10:41 PM.

  20. #55
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,676
    Betpoints: 18085

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Everyone should be concerned that a sitting president is waging war against the agencies that protect the nation.

    He’s tried to destroy the media, he destroys the justice system when they rule against him, he know is destroying the fbi. A terrible time for this country.

    A fake memo trying to tarnish the Mueller investigation. Meanwhile trump is firing or trying to fire anyone investigating him. This Nunes is a total clown and trump lackey.

    Worst administration in history.
    I think Trump is the Republican dream come true.

    Make government so small you can drown it in a bathtub.

    At least that has been their plan for a while now.


    I think most Trump supporter agree with this thinking.

  21. #56
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I think Trump is the Republican dream come true.

    Make government so small you can drown it in a bathtub.

    At least that has been their plan for a while now.


    I think most Trump supporter agree with this thinking.
    No, letís make government responsible for taking care of us.

    Full on capitalist, survival of the fittest.

  22. #57
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,836
    Betpoints: 8590

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol Fox News? way beyond that buddy. Itís easy to point to one cable news Network as the boogeyman when every other fukin network panders to liberals. Yet one network who obviously gauges there audiences to republicans is outrageous and the devil lol!
    A guy tried to sue the pervert for talking shit and the court threw it out because they said fox isn't news.

  23. #58
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,836
    Betpoints: 8590

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    No, let’s make government responsible for taking care of us.

    Full on capitalist, survival of the fittest.
    Taking care of us? wtf are you talking about. This administration does nothing for the little guy Wait til you do you taxes next year and have to pay. I'm sure all those people in indiana are loving this admin. The head of the afl-cio says that 93,000 jobs were outscourced sp this last year. Also that this new tax plan makes it easier for companies to leave.

  24. #59
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 8,167
    Betpoints: 19962

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Wrong. If its written by Repubs....itís gonna be lies. Thatís what they do.

    Who wrote it.....is all that matters. In politics, the source is always most important
    Exposing the flaws then will be a piece of cake. Schiff should welcome the opportunity to discredit it. Seems a waste to discredit it when nobody has seen it.

    Release the Schiff counter-memo.

  25. #60
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Taking care of us? wtf are you talking about. This administration does nothing for the little guy Wait til you do you taxes next year and have to pay. I'm sure all those people in indiana are loving this admin. The head of the afl-cio says that 93,000 jobs were outscourced sp this last year. Also that this new tax plan makes it easier for companies to leave.
    Chico I dont need anyone to take care of me. How does lower taxes make it easier for companies to leave? Lol there is no argument that reducing taxes would in any way make a company want to leave...appose to what paying more taxes?
    Donít make sense.
    And I received a tax cut how will I have to pay more when I file next year? Lol

  26. #61
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,676
    Betpoints: 18085

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    No, let’s make government responsible for taking care of us.

    Full on capitalist, survival of the fittest.

    I don't know bros, government has been shrinking since the New Deal was put in place.

    I know some of the shit they do sucks, but its a necessary evil. Its the only thing that will keep us from becoming medieval serfs. Not even so sure about even that now a days.

    Kind of the people fault as well, for letting the assholes get away with it.

  27. #62
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Exposing the flaws then will be a piece of cake. Schiff should welcome the opportunity to discredit it. Seems a waste to discredit it when nobody has seen it.

    Release the Schiff counter-memo.
    Exactly since no one in the public has read it..why would you not urge the release of it as well so the republicans look stupid? If it was such bull shit like they claim why would they appose it?

  28. #63
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 42,676
    Betpoints: 18085

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Exactly since no one in the public has read it..why would you not urge the release of it as well so the republicans look stupid? If it was such bull shit like they claim why would they appose it?
    I would like to know what's in it. Like you say, there could be some good jokes in there.

  29. #64
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I would like to know what's in it. Like you say, there could be some good jokes in there.
    So why such resistance to release it? Itís obvious trumps base is going no where? So why are they so against it? If itís pure bs they should welcome the release. Makes zero sense.

  30. #65
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,960
    Betpoints: 19454

    Which memo? They can't keep their story straight. Changed the memo approved. Sent a different one to White House. So they might approve release of a memo they didn't actually see. Or release memo not approved? Clowns.


  31. #66
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,836
    Betpoints: 8590

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Chico I dont need anyone to take care of me. How does lower taxes make it easier for companies to leave? Lol there is no argument that reducing taxes would in any way make a company want to leave...appose to what paying more taxes?
    Don’t make sense.
    And I received a tax cut how will I have to pay more when I file next year? Lol
    How the Tax Plan Will Send Jobs Overseas

    Companies are going to be able to save a ton of money by locating factories abroad.




    John Minchillo / AP









    Like ​The Atlantic? Subscribe to ​The Atlantic Daily​, our free weekday email newsletter.


    Despite Donald Trump’s “America first” rhetoric, many suspected that the tax plan he would support would actually increase the incentives for U.S. multinationals to move both profits and operations overseas. I wrote about this inevitability a few weeks ago, before the details of the Trump-GOP tax plan emerged.
    Now that the bill is advancing, it’s clear that things aren’t as bad as many feared. They’re worse.
    As discussed in the previous piece, Trump administration economic officials argue that by lowering the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 20 percent and moving to what is called a territorial system—mainly, companies pay taxes on foreign earnings only to the foreign nation where those profits are booked and never owe anything to the U.S. no matter how low the foreign nation’s tax rate is—would lead to more jobs and profits staying in or coming back to the United States.
    Yet, it is clear that a territorial system could have just the opposite impact: It could give a permanent preference to foreign income and lead companies to shift more profits to tax havens knowing that they could permanently avoid virtually all taxation on such profits. One crucial safeguard against that perverse impact is to apply a strong minimum tax on the profits of U.S. multinationals in each country (a “country-by-country” minimum tax). If a U.S. company had to pay a minimum tax of, let’s say, 19 percent (as President Obama had proposed), even if they engaged in complex tax planning to book $100 million in profits in zero-tax Bermuda, they would have to pay $19 million in U.S. taxes to ensure the 19 percent minimum tax was enforced. Under such a country-by-country minimum tax, you can run, you can shift profits to tax havens, but you cannot hide from paying a 19 percent minimum no matter where you are. Under this type of true minimum tax on foreign earnings, U.S. multinationals would have little incentive to engage in the ongoing race to the b

  32. #67

  33. #68
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,836
    Betpoints: 8590

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Chico I dont need anyone to take care of me. How does lower taxes make it easier for companies to leave? Lol there is no argument that reducing taxes would in any way make a company want to leave...appose to what paying more taxes?
    Don’t make sense.
    And I received a tax cut how will I have to pay more when I file next year? Lol
    Because they say they gave you a raise but in essence they just changed the holding amt. So when you go to file your taxes in march of 2019 you will see. My uncles c.p.a. was the one that told him. I asked my cpa and was told the same thing.

  34. #69
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    So release the fake memo then👌 Whatís he so afraid of? Huh? And why does his word carry more wait then Nunes? Why? Itís does not and wonít release the fukin memo!

  35. #70
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,900
    Betpoints: 1609

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Because they say they gave you a raise but in essence they just changed the holding amt. So when you go to file your taxes in march of 2019 you will see. My uncles c.p.a. was the one that told him. I asked my cpa and was told the same thing.
    So my federal withholding went down but I will pay more? How?
    Explain please.
    Withholdings down percentage wise, deductions more how do I pay more?🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

First 12345 ... Last
Top