Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

^^^ And on a dirty plate!

Grrrr. Real men. Hurumph.

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Popular down South.

But unfortunately so is everything else that's fried
    As a first time visitor just last year, one of the things that stood out was how much Americans all over love pickles. In LA, Vegas, New York, SF, at Altanta airport every damn food vendor in the terminal manged to fit in a pickles somewhere! It's like an obsession to find a way to include them somewhere in every meal. And honestly, before the internet age I think I had seen dill pickles about 4 times in my life here in Australia.

When McDonalds arrived here as teenager, most of us looked at the damn pickle slice on it and wondered who in hell thought this was a good idea on a burger? And then threw them upward to hopefully stick on the ceiling. Every McDonalds ended up with pickles on the ceiling back in those days! No lie.

Poster Triple_D_Bet was carrying around packets of damn pickle salt to make sure he could get that pickle flavor still if forced to eat anywhere that didn't include them!

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Got to go with hamburgers and hotdogs and chips.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Dominos Pizza and beer men!!!! Tradition....

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1167

two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that i need it all....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that i need it all....

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11824

On second thought, I am going to go ahead and do the smoked salmon so I can lay it out as a trap. Then I can see who eats it, make a mental that they are a fruit, and not invite them back next year.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Are you hosting a party? Going to one? When do you start planning your menu?

Mine is as follows:

Diet Pepsi
    Water Bottles
    Moosehead 24 Pack
    Buttered microwave Popcorn (6 bags)
    Pizza from Pizza Hut ( Order 25 minutes before kick off) Expect delays
    Chips BBQ and Doritos
    Throw in some booze and a veggie tray /wings and you've got a perfect spread there.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Chili
    Meatballs
    Brisk Ice Tea
    Wings

First 12