ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by StatePenn View Post
    Philly is electric right now, looking to eclipse the 2008 World Series celebration tonight.
    Penn...I've been hearing that SO MUCH the L2 weeks.

Think about it. As an UNBIASED bettor...where is the stress on the line? It's on the Eagle-bettors. Eagles/Foles are going to come up lame. Sorry, pal.

ChuckyTheGoat

Thx, Hugh. Yeah, I'm looking fwd to fuking + eating today.

The game...not so much. Even the commercials have gotten to be old-hat. Maybe I'm getting old.

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Thx, Hugh. Yeah, I'm looking fwd to fuking + eating today.

The game...not so much. Even the commercials have gotten to be old-hat. Maybe I'm getting old.
    Any wings on the menu?

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    Any wings on the menu?
    Not a wing-guy. Bought some nice salami + vegetables, tho.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

You got the greatest of all time playing at the peak of his career in the biggest game. Like watching Jordan in the NBA Finals or Tiger Woods in the early 00's.

Yeah, what's there to get excited about??

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

late bump but my goodness what a game, as usual, I was dead wrong. Great game and got to see Brady attempted that pathetic catch (entire stadium erupted in laughter) and finally lost and werent bailed out by opposition.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    late bump but my goodness what a game, as usual, I was dead wrong. Great game and got to see Brady attempted that pathetic catch (entire stadium erupted in laughter) and finally lost and werent bailed out by opposition.
    Props to Eagles. Foles played much better than expected. How much $$ did Foles make in Future Earnings from that playoff run?

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

I knew foles was legit but not this good. I mean, even though it was against the raiders who have the worst pass defense in the history of the NFL year in and out, I remember sitting at TGIF's and watching him throw 7 td's in 1st half against them a few years back. I just did not think they could hang a 40 spot on NE. Surprised more people arent showing interest in Foles. Is he still under contract?

First 12